Welcome to Gaia! ::

For once can the people that like this genre of music just discuss what they have to discuss? In almost every topic I have opened there has been at least one argument. If you don't like this music you can leave and if somebody talks about a band that isn't necessarily punk then who cares? Why do some of you people feel so obligated to start fights over the internet? You just look like an angry little kid. Get over it and move on. Thanks.
******** you nerd
bung life
******** you nerd
I bet you feel all bad now lol

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
colorfulbubbles221
bung life
******** you nerd
about what?
Valtiel the Watcher
colorfulbubbles221
bung life
******** you nerd
about what?
bad as in tough
Asking people nicely to be nice to each other isn't very punk tbh
if you aren't angry about music then you aren't serious about it

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Look, all I have ever said is that you're supposed to post your garden variety rock and pop in the main music forum and that the mods are at least supposed to (in theory anyway) move the threads that don't belong here to their rightful spots. Since they don't do that I generally just say "hey, those bands aren't punk and don't belong here". But since I forget all the time I am on a website that caters to teenagers, I forget that I shouldn't expepect anyone here to deal with such information in a calm civilized way. Then I sob quietly in a glass of burbon reminded of the fact in how pathetic and pointless it is to try to argue with highschool students. That the fact that I am here trying desperately to explain that fall out boy, my chemical romance, green day and the like aren't punk rock.

..... 7:30 am isn't too early to sob into a glass of burbon is it?
Valtiel the Watcher
Look, all I have ever said is that you're supposed to post your garden variety rock and pop in the main music forum and that the mods are at least supposed to (in theory anyway) move the threads that don't belong here to their rightful spots. Since they don't do that I generally just say "hey, those bands aren't punk and don't belong here". But since I forget all the time I am on a website that caters to teenagers, I forget that I shouldn't expepect anyone here to deal with such information in a calm civilized way. Then I sob quietly in a glass of burbon reminded of the fact in how pathetic and pointless it is to try to argue with highschool students. That the fact that I am here trying desperately to explain that fall out boy, my chemical romance, green day and the like aren't punk rock.

it's never too early for bourbon / it's always 9:30 pm somewhere.
Valtiel the Watcher

i've been awake for 45 minutes and am on my second can of cheap beer so
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
Valtiel the Watcher

what are the guys from twodeadsluts doing now-a-days?

any solo stuff and or tape labels?
THATS DISAPPOINTING JERRY
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
Valtiel the Watcher

not that i know of. if they've been doing anything they've been laying low. i think josh hydeman had a solo LP on BloodLust last year.

you should be listening to WCPC

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Huh... Cleaned the entire house and now I am not drunk at all. Maybe I'll take a trip to the riptide
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
Valtiel the Watcher

not that i know of. if they've been doing anything they've been laying low. i think josh hydeman had a solo LP on BloodLust last year.

i've actually seen that video before and this guy has been busy.

i could never ever ever ever ever go with juggalo as a motif because of my background.

it'd be 2 much.

also i'd like to have this: http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=4760441
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
Valtiel the Watcher

i've actually seen that video before and this guy has been busy.

i could never ever ever ever ever go with juggalo as a motif because of my background.

it'd be 2 much.

also i'd like to have this: ]http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=4760441

yea i thought about buying that one but he wanted like 35 bucks for it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out