Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Noob

Former My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way has released his debut single "Action Cat," which can be streamed below.

The track is taken from the singer's upcoming solo album, that drops this fall.

Blessed Worshipper

his voice worked with mcr but not this lol
take this opera pop rock to the music main where tripe like this belongs.

Benevolent Noob

THATS DISAPPOINTING JERRY

User Image

Benevolent Noob

Hoyt Volker v52
Through Being Cool

User Image

"It's on Wikipedia, it must be true!"

Emo pop punk and post hardcore are all punk music sorry buddy.

Benevolent Noob

Hoyt Volker v52
Through Being Cool
Hoyt Volker v52
Through Being Cool

User Image

>implying that they're either of those

This isn't 4chan buddy.
Through Being Cool
Hoyt Volker v52
Through Being Cool
Hoyt Volker v52
Through Being Cool

User Image

This isn't 4chan buddy.

pop punk isnt punk just because they use the same instruments and tempo used in punk to make POP SONGS.

you must really like posting pointless s**t in the wrong places consistently for you not to get it at this point.

pop punk is for suburbonized mall rat s**t stains not ready for adult music or adult life because if they were they wouldn't write songs like 15 year olds and act like 15 year olds or dress like 15 year olds.

the only people i have ever known to enjoy pop punk are people too young and too easily impressed to understand how awful the music is or are well over 30 and still want to write music like they were teenagers because they didn't grow as people.

it's music for clowns,as in:music from people not worth being taken seriously.

Benevolent Noob

Through Being Cool
Hoyt Volker v52
Through Being Cool
Hoyt Volker v52

This isn't 4chan buddy.

pop punk isnt punk just because they use the same instruments and tempo used in punk to make POP SONGS.

you must really like posting pointless s**t in the wrong places consistently for you not to get it at this point.

pop punk is for suburbonized mall rat s**t stains not ready for adult music or adult life because if they were they wouldn't write songs like 15 year olds and act like 15 year olds or dress like 15 year olds.

the only people i have ever known to enjoy pop punk are people too young and too easily impressed to understand how awful the music is or are well over 30 and still want to write music like they were teenagers because they didn't grow as people.

Lol, if you think your definition of punk music is for adults, I laugh at you. Everyone I know that listens to the s**t people calls punk music on this forum are either 14 or 41.
Through Being Cool
Through Being Cool
Hoyt Volker v52
Through Being Cool
Hoyt Volker v52

This isn't 4chan buddy.

Lol, if you think your definition of punk music is for adults, I laugh at you. Everyone I know that listens to the s**t people calls punk music on this forum are either 14 or 41.

well, punk as a genre is pretty s**t to begin with soooooo, i mean i like a few bands solely for the energy but it's ultimately simplistic forgettable crap. my issue is that you want so badly for stuff that isnt even really punk to be punk and im sorry but truth is a harsh thing.

also i was specificly talking about pop punk fans all though i would hold the same opinion of fans of ska punk as well.

Benevolent Noob

Through Being Cool
Through Being Cool
Hoyt Volker v52

This isn't 4chan buddy.

well, punk as a genre is pretty s**t to begin with soooooo, i mean i like a few bands solely for the energy but it's ultimately simplistic forgettable crap. my issue is that you want so badly for stuff that isnt even really punk to be punk and im sorry but truth is a harsh thing.

also i was specificly talking about pop punk fans all though i would hold the same opinion of fans of ska punk as well.

Absolutepunk and a lot of other punk sites beg to differ.
Through Being Cool
Through Being Cool
Through Being Cool
Hoyt Volker v52

This isn't 4chan buddy.

Absolutepunk and a lot of other punk sites beg to differ.

no body cares about absolutepunk not to mention the absolute gas laugh it was that you mention that site in reference of actual punk. do you honestly think a "punk" website would ever have a ceo? oh yeah a day to remember...real punk...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff