Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yep, it's Saturday. Drinking some mutant cousin of the Bloody Mary which is made with mezcal, and some agave nectar to sweeten it up, called a cubacabra by my father. It ain't bad. Either way going to try to catch up on the comic that I am making for nanomango, with it's stupid name I almost feel like not participating out of protest.

Also going to participate in some day of the dead festivities, go visit my late grandparents plots, and all I need is a fitting playlist.

I figured let's share some fitting music that would be more than appropriate.

Oingo Boingo
Rosa Yemen
And of course, the bags.

What are you doing today and what bands and songs are perfect for this day of technicolor mourning?
Valtiel the Watcher
Yep, it's Saturday. Drinking some mutant cousin of the Bloody Mary which is made with mezcal, and some agave nectar to sweeten it up, called a cubacabra by my father. It ain't bad. Either way going to try to catch up on the comic that I am making for nanomango, with it's stupid name I almost feel like not participating out of protest.

Also going to participate in some day of the dead festivities, go visit my late grandparents plots, and all I need is a fitting playlist.

I figured let's share some fitting music that would be more than appropriate.

Oingo Boingo
Rosa Yemen
And of course, the bags.

What are you doing today and what bands and songs are perfect for this day of technicolor mourning?

Late to the game here, but I can't think of a better band for the day of the dead than Voodoo Glow Skulls. They really stayed true to their Mexican heritage, and they put on one hell of a ******** show. Nino Zombi fits pretty well, too.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I feel like this could have gotten some more mileage..... But oh well.
Valtiel the Watcher

i went to my local record shop because they said they had calaveras but they weren't even calaveras de azĂșcar so it's like why ******** bother

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
Valtiel the Watcher

i went to my local record shop because they said they had calaveras but they weren't even calaveras de azĂșcar so it's like why ******** bother
I was going to go to whatever they do in the mission on that day but I couldn't get anyone to come with me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff