• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Adyman182
Mr Sativa
Adyman182
Mr Sativa
Adyman182
Punk rock? Rise Against.

But my overall punk favorite by far is blink 182.

could you be any gayer?

Could you respect other people's opinions? Metal music ain't the best just because it's more hardcore. And what are you even doing on punk threads if you hate them? But go ahead, be a p***k with no emotion. If I played Cannibal Corpse in my neighborhood everyone would think that I am a Satan worshiper with mental issues. I have emotions and I love what I love.

i wasn't talking about metal, whether i listen to metal or bnot is irrelevant. but in a world where minor threat, bad brains, operation ivy, choking victim, and black flag exist, saying that rise against and blink 182 are your favorite punk bands is just unfortunate;.

You offended me, bro. I demand an apology. If you aren't a soulless douchebag you would give me one.

Rise Against is a punk band that got me through life with their awesome inspiring lyrics. Not to mention blink 182. I actually listen to alternative rock the most but I love pop punk because of the awesome lyrics. And I am not pissed off very often to listen to something more hardcore than that. Why would I need to listen to Cannibal Corpse if I don't feel like it? But anyways, my main point is, like what you like and respect other people's opinions even if they listen to Soulja Boy or Lady Gaga. emotion_donotwant

A Good, im glad i offended you, maybe you'll remember this moment better.
B no one in life owes you s**t, and you owe ******** all to anyone else
Ci used to love rise against, still listen to siren song sometimes, but these days calling them punk is insulting to good bands. Blink 182 is the only good pop punk band, pop punk in general is just queefy and plastic. but you're on the right path. i encourage you to exp,lore as much different music as you possibly can.

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Mr Sativa
Adyman182
Mr Sativa
Adyman182
Mr Sativa
Adyman182
Punk rock? Rise Against.

But my overall punk favorite by far is blink 182.

could you be any gayer?

Could you respect other people's opinions? Metal music ain't the best just because it's more hardcore. And what are you even doing on punk threads if you hate them? But go ahead, be a p***k with no emotion. If I played Cannibal Corpse in my neighborhood everyone would think that I am a Satan worshiper with mental issues. I have emotions and I love what I love.

i wasn't talking about metal, whether i listen to metal or bnot is irrelevant. but in a world where minor threat, bad brains, operation ivy, choking victim, and black flag exist, saying that rise against and blink 182 are your favorite punk bands is just unfortunate;.

You offended me, bro. I demand an apology. If you aren't a soulless douchebag you would give me one.

Rise Against is a punk band that got me through life with their awesome inspiring lyrics. Not to mention blink 182. I actually listen to alternative rock the most but I love pop punk because of the awesome lyrics. And I am not pissed off very often to listen to something more hardcore than that. Why would I need to listen to Cannibal Corpse if I don't feel like it? But anyways, my main point is, like what you like and respect other people's opinions even if they listen to Soulja Boy or Lady Gaga. emotion_donotwant

Ci used to love rise against, still listen to siren song sometimes, but these days calling them punk is insulting to good bands. Blink 182 is the only good pop punk band, pop punk in general is just queefy and plastic. but you're on the right path. i encourage you to exp,lore as much different music as you possibly can.

I actually do listen to Cannibal Corpse sometimes, that's why I mentioned it.

And what I like to listen out off metal bands is: BFMV, Ozzy Osbourne, Drowning Pool, Disturbed, Marilyn Manson, you know, the newer stuff. Not much into anything 80's, even rock.

I found out about a lot of bands since I came to the Internet two years ago and I'm glad to know a lot about every genre. Every fanatic loves his genre. I mean, I could be talking with a Justin Bieber fan on the other topic that says that metal fans are douchebag satan worshipers, To each is their own, but just be glad that I am on team Rock/Metal/Punk vs team Pop. Be glad that I listen to something that has awesome riffs rather than something even more gayer than what you consider in pop punk. But I could(n't) care less about pop punk, because blink 182 is the only pop punk band I actually love. I'm not a biggest fan of pop punk, heck, I even hate Green Day. But if something impresses me, I listen to it. And I know a lot of bands. Lots and lots of bands.

Wheezing Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Adyman182
Mr Sativa
Adyman182
Mr Sativa
Adyman182

And what I like to listen out off metal bands is: BFMV, Ozzy Osbourne, Drowning Pool, Disturbed, Marilyn Manson, you know, the newer stuff. Not much into anything 80's, even rock.

I found out about a lot of bands since I came to the Internet two years ago and I'm glad to know a lot about every genre. Every fanatic loves his genre. I mean, I could be talking with a Justin Bieber fan on the other topic that says that metal fans are douchebag satan worshipers, To each is their own, but just be glad that I am on team Rock/Metal/Punk vs team Pop. Be glad that I listen to something that has awesome riffs rather than something even more gayer than what you consider in pop punk. But I could(n't) care less about pop punk, because blink 182 is the only pop punk band I actually love. I'm not a biggest fan of pop punk, heck, I even hate Green Day. But if something impresses me, I listen to it. And I know a lot of bands. Lots and lots of bands.

lol. like none of that is metal, except cannibal corpse.

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Mr Sativa
Adyman182
Mr Sativa
Adyman182
Mr Sativa
Adyman182

lol. like none of that is metal, except cannibal corpse.

Ok, so you have high standards alright. To each is their own, I guess, I just can't enjoy anything more metal than what I listed. Kbye.

Aged Gaian

As Rise Against goes, I definitely prefer The Unraveling to Siren Song, but it did have some okay stuff on it.

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Adyman182
But anyways, my main point is, like what you like and respect other people's opinions even if they listen to Soulja Boy or Lady Gaga. emotion_donotwant

Lady Gaga's rad as ********, yo.
best punk bands for me are the business and cockney rejects
My mom introduced these guys to me when I was about 10. This b***h will forever have my love
Mr Sativa
brando-commando5
Leftover Crack!!! heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6QjLLgeMME heres the band the members of leftover crack came from.
Yeah, Choking Victim, Morning glory, and a few others. Now they play in a bunch of different bands like star Fu**ing Hipsters, Intro5pect, and a few others. (Mostly just Stza though.)

Girl-Crazy Genius

probably either dead kennedys or meatmen

Distinct Smoker

I recently discovered to me
Never Say Never SLC punk band and Bad Antics.

Shy Prophet

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I have so many O_O I like P!NK, Evanescence, Greenday, Linkin Park. Songs like 21 guns by greenday, Linkin park's In the end, Bring me back to life by Evanescence & Nobody knows or The great escape by P!NK are some of my fav songs by them.. xp
oStormyNightso
I have so many O_O I like P!NK, Evanescence, Greenday, Linkin Park. Songs like 21 guns by greenday, Linkin park's In the end, Bring me back to life by Evanescence & Nobody knows or The great escape by P!NK are some of my fav songs by them.. xp

please leave

Girl-Crazy Genius

obviously stormynights is a troll...nobody listens to that s**t anymore

Shy Prophet

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
? Wow how rude are people ik ppl dnt listen to them but i still like them. so f*ck off ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff