Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
think about the fave lineup that girl put up with like avril and august smells red ect
wondering maybe its because they all play at the supposed "punk tours" thats all kids know as "punk" crying

Need more band's like Distillers.
I mean for female line ups anyways.

Brodies kinda a b***h, also they only have 3 albums i think, in my opinion, only 1 is really any good

we need more bands like OFF! also another singer like Jello Biafra (Dead Kennedys)

sorry i sound like a pretentious know it all, but i just <3 punk listening learning and talking about it

I like her she's hot, Doesn't give a ********, ect ect.
City of angles was the best album. But Coral Fang was equally good. (they can't all be zingers)

OFF! isn't a female band in any way, I don't get what your point is here lol.
There won't be another Biafra. His spoken word is pretty nice however.
(blame east bay ray. Dude is a money grubbing jerk off.)

"sorry to sound like a pretentious know it all."
It's a symptom of humanity. Don't feel bad. :v

never said they were, thats why i said like Jello i dont think ive really ever heard anyone sing remotely like him, where as 100 other bands sing like nofx or sublime or bad religion

im pretty sure brodie used tim to make an album their best one then left him for the drummer or bassist of metallica then rancid made an album that made me hate them called "Red Hot Moon" fxing cry baby

Dangerous Lunatic

xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
think about the fave lineup that girl put up with like avril and august smells red ect
wondering maybe its because they all play at the supposed "punk tours" thats all kids know as "punk" crying

Brodies kinda a b***h, also they only have 3 albums i think, in my opinion, only 1 is really any good

we need more bands like OFF! also another singer like Jello Biafra (Dead Kennedys)

sorry i sound like a pretentious know it all, but i just <3 punk listening learning and talking about it

o.o here some of my favorite chick singers you should give them a listen you might like some of it

Bikini Kill
^riot grrrl punk^
Mad Marge and the StoneCutters
Creepshow
^psychobily^
(early) Tsunami Bomb (look for the song "irish boy" wink
^punk revival^
(early) No Doubt
^Ska/Dance/Reggae^
Sublime feat. Gwen Stafani (look for the song "i saw red" wink
^Ska/Punk/Reggae^
Alice Bag Band
^what i consider real punk^
45 Grave
^Gothic/Punk/Rock^

I cannot believe you actually know who tsunami bomb is lmao.

I thought I was all alone xD

i wont listen to any of their newer stuff kinda eh for me but i still play their old stuff

Dangerous Lunatic

also forgot the runaways i dont care what people say about that twilight crap and all the horrible acting in it because kristen stewart kicks a** as Joan Jett if you like kristen stewart then you should watch The Runaways its uncanny how well she portrays Joan jett, to my knowledge(not saying much) it was seamless

Citizen

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit

o.o here some of my favorite chick singers you should give them a listen you might like some of it

Bikini Kill
^riot grrrl punk^
Creepshow
^psychobily^
^punk revival^
(early) No Doubt
^Ska/Dance/Reggae^
^Ska/Punk/Reggae^
Alice Bag Band
45 Grave
^Gothic/Punk/Rock^

i wont listen to any of their newer stuff kinda eh for me but i still play their old stuff

I remember being like 12, Broke lower class brat, Go to FYI (local record shop).
See 3 cd box set called "punk rock strike".
Never heard any form of punk music before.
Hear lemonade, crap pant's. Love this art form forever.

Citizen

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit

City of angles was the best album. But Coral Fang was equally good. (they can't all be zingers)

never said they were, thats why i said like Jello i dont think ive really ever heard anyone sing remotely like him, where as 100 other bands sing like nofx or sublime or bad religion

im pretty sure brodie used tim to make an album their best one then left him for the drummer or bassist of metallica then rancid made an album that made me hate them called "Red Hot Moon" fxing cry baby

Yea she did ride rancid to the top no disputing that.
Indestructible is a good album, Not as good as what Is before it but its ok.
Now there newest album is pretty....eh, I don't like it.

:v, Every one does rip off nofx, Bad religion or sublime.
But what can you do? The sound is nice and the message is crystal clear.
They are good at what they do, so I personally have no qualms with people who follow in there footsteps.

Dangerous Lunatic

xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
Tommy Vomit

Bikini Kill
^riot grrrl punk^
Creepshow
^psychobily^
^punk revival^
(early) No Doubt
^Ska/Dance/Reggae^
^Ska/Punk/Reggae^
Alice Bag Band
45 Grave
^Gothic/Punk/Rock^

I remember being like 12, Broke lower class brat, Go to FYI (local record shop).

FYI was towerrecords when i went except im not sure but i wanna say cds were just getting popular cuz in elementary school i had a cassette player still cds where out then but not popular, i think, then in middle school i started to get my cds but was into rap then and i was late to getting my cd player too like everyone already had had them for years before i did nows its like i can just go on youtube and type whatever band i want to hear or internet radio tofind new stuff,

anyone remember napster

Dangerous Lunatic

xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit

They are good at what they do, so I personally have no qualms with people who follow in there footsteps.

theydont bother me just when are we gunna hear some one try and sing like Alice Bag or Dead Kennedys, op iv did a good job creating a new sound

Citizen

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit

theydont bother me just when are we gunna hear some one try and sing like Alice Bag or Dead Kennedys, op iv did a good job creating a new sound

You know what they say.
"Be the change you wan't to see."

P.S - Op ivy's sound was extremely influenced by the specials.

Citizen

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
xComatoastx
Tommy Vomit
Tommy Vomit

Bikini Kill
^riot grrrl punk^
Creepshow
^psychobily^
^punk revival^
(early) No Doubt
^Ska/Dance/Reggae^
^Ska/Punk/Reggae^
Alice Bag Band
45 Grave
^Gothic/Punk/Rock^

FYI was towerrecords when i went except im not sure but i wanna say cds were just getting popular cuz in elementary school i had a cassette player still cds where out then but not popular, i think, then in middle school i started to get my cds but was into rap then and i was late to getting my cd player too like everyone already had had them for years before i did nows its like i can just go on youtube and type whatever band i want to hear or internet radio tofind new stuff,

anyone remember napster

I remember there epic self implosion lol.

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Tommy Vomit
Vigorous_Lust
Punkk Rockker
Vigorous_Lust
Punkk Rockker
3 Days Grace
30 Seconds To Mars
Alesana
All American Rejects
All Time Low
Apocolyptia
Asking Alexandria
Attack! Attack!
August Burns Red
Avril Lavigne
Bjork
Blink-182
Breaking Benjamin
BMTH
Emily Browning
Escape The Fate
Evanescence
Eyes Set To Kill
Fall Out Boy
Fit For Rivals
5FDP
Flyleaf
From First To Last
Green Day heart heart heart heart
H.I.M
Hinder
iwrestledabearonce
Icon For Hire
Kill Hannah
Killswitch Engage
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Morbid Angel
My Chemical Romance :3
Of Mice & Men
P!NK
Panic! At The Disco
Paramore heart heart heart heart
Pierce The Veil
Puddle Of Mudd
Rage Against The Machine
Rise Against
Saliva
Secondhand Serenade
Silverstein
Skillet
Slayer
Snow Whites Poison Bite
Sucker Punch soundtrack
Suicide Silence
3 Doors Down
Tokio Hotel
Trapt
Underoath
& other bands i forgot

Green Day & Paramore are my most favorite bands

Most of these bands are s**t.

Ok. Just cause you call my bands s**t, dosent make yours any better

Most of these bands aren't even punk. Pop punk, if anything.

glad someone said this i didnt want to be the 1st i always sound like a d**k but ya you really shouldnt call yourself a punkk rockker with a favorite band line up like this, i dont mind some of these bands but mostly its either pop or hardcore, really the only punk bands named where(and iknow ill probably get yelled at for this) blink 182 greenday and rise against even then i really only consider that kiddie punk safe for consumption :/, personally i enjoy the piss and vinegar of it all the rawness and bands like that kinda strip it away imo

It's "punk". Not actual punk. But for some godawful reason its associated with punk.
I can see green day being known for punk for their earlier stuff before dookie.
I don't like blink 182 or rise against.
They both suck.
The only thing thats good is slayer. That's it.

Bashful Informer

I love common rider. Anyone else?

Star

One of my favourites is All Time Low. I have more but that will be going off-topic since this is a punk forum.
Can never not have a bit of La Dispute! 3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Creature Feature
Murderdolls
Korn
Ragdolls
Rob Zombie
Alice Cooper