Welcome to Gaia! ::

i dont care if he's gay i still like him just fine.

Liberal Gawker

Shadowolf
Hell yeah.
He'll be playing here in September, I'm looking forward to it.

The Chicago date by any chance? I really hope I can make it. Last time DI6 had a show set for Chicago it got cancelled because of protests if I remember correctly confused
Deconstructionist
Shadowolf
Hell yeah.
He'll be playing here in September, I'm looking forward to it.

The Chicago date by any chance? I really hope I can make it. Last time DI6 had a show set for Chicago it got cancelled because of protests if I remember correctly confused

San Francisco
Was a great show on Friday the 13th! Badass versions of "She Said Destroy" and "Heaven Street".
Couldn't help but notice about 3 or 4 neo-Nazi guys (probably), since they kept holding a raised fist salute (and were really getting into it on "Rose Clouds of Holocaust" ), didn't spoil it for me though.

I found one of the merch amusing... a gay pride flag with the black topenkopf logo in where the blue stars area of the American flag would be, lol.
Shadowolf
I found one of the merch amusing... a gay pride flag with the black topenkopf logo in where the blue stars area of the American flag would be, lol.

yea Soleilmoon is actually selling those patches for those of us not lucky enough to see them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff