Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
DESTROY UR LIFE FOR SATAN
Quote:
Lyrically, Officer Negative provides sober, catchy, poetical messages in their lyrics, all while retaining a no-holds-barred message of Christianity. O.N. keeps no bed-friends with any typical Christian denomination; instead bringing their own rational Christian approach to the lyrics they scream.

lol lol lol lol

What's funny bout dat?

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
Quote:
Lyrically, Officer Negative provides sober, catchy, poetical messages in their lyrics, all while retaining a no-holds-barred message of Christianity. O.N. keeps no bed-friends with any typical Christian denomination; instead bringing their own rational Christian approach to the lyrics they scream.

lol lol lol lol

What's funny bout dat?

everything, dude

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alashuko The Fighter
Quote:

lol lol lol lol

What's funny bout dat?

everything, dude

XD
Look, please don't make this a thing. Don't so to punk what was done to rock. That's all I ask. We don't need another Creed.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Gallendro
Look, please don't make this a thing. Don't so to punk what was done to rock. That's all I ask. We don't need another Creed.

Creed was a corporate sell out that went to hollywood. That music is a shame to all types of music. Dogwood and Calibretto 13 was the stuff. Calibretto even quoted in a song they are playing to remind people punk rock is dead. I however, only keep it alive in the underground. Christian Punk can be a thing. And I'll talk it if I want, because that's not breaking a rule here and it's still music.
Alashuko The Fighter
Gallendro

Creed was a corporate sell out that went to hollywood. That music is a shame to all types of music. Dogwood and Calibretto 13 was the stuff. Calibretto even quoted in a song they are playing to remind people punk rock is dead. I however, only keep it alive in the underground. Christian Punk can be a thing. And I'll talk it if I want, because that's not breaking a rule here and it's still music.

Look, I'm not a christian, but I can respect most christian values. But punk and christianity are just incompatible, any attempt to combine the two would probably just result in an abomination.
i feel like this thread will never die for 1 main reason.
every 2 weeks a new user will find it, it will blow their mind, and they will start arguing with alshako about whether christ and punk are mutually exclusive until they realize he's just a child/troll and give up. 2 weeks later another challenger arises...and it goes on and on.

no one is actually being swayed by the "righteous tunes" rather than are losing interest in arguing against a nut

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
insulin only
i feel like this thread will never die for 1 main reason.
every 2 weeks a new user will find it, it will blow their mind, and they will start arguing with alshako about whether christ and punk are mutually exclusive until they realize he's just a child/troll and give up. 2 weeks later another challenger arises...and it goes on and on.

no one is actually being swayed by the "righteous tunes" rather than are losing interest in arguing against a nut

1. I am 19. Not a child.

2. Praise music Is praise music. No matter what genre it is.

3. I have Asperger's Syndrome. Just so you know.

And

4. A troll is somebody who shouts out YOLO or acts ignorant. And I'm not trying to anger anybody. I'm sharing my opinion and seeing if anybody knows the music or likes it. I'm not gonna sell out and compromise for you or anybody else.
Alashuko The Fighter

1. I am 19. Not a child.

2. Praise music Is praise music. No matter what genre it is.

3. I have Asperger's Syndrome. Just so you know.

And

4. A troll is somebody who shouts out YOLO or acts ignorant. And I'm not trying to anger anybody. I'm sharing my opinion and seeing if anybody knows the music or likes it. I'm not gonna sell out and compromise for you or anybody else.

1- child as defined not by age but my experience
2- concede
3- i trade Std's like baseball cards, just so you know.

AND
4- you don't need to sell out, you're already out.

guitar shreds @2:30

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces