Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
bung life
seanicthedgehog
bung life
seanicthedgehog
the fact that we're fighting still over which music is better is pathetic. honestly, i don't care if you like it or not, and you shouldn't care if i like your s**t or not. there's a reason why there are different musical genre's and labels, for different "tastes." so if you can't understand or even comprehend that, i assume your life will not be worthwhile. rolleyes

nobody's fighting, you asked me a question and i responded

the fact that you respond in an immature manner is sufficient proof.

there's no moral highground to take here, so stop trying

Oh yeah?! Well, your mama is so fat, her belly button gets home 15 before she does. razz

That was lamer than my posts

Wasn't sure lamer was a word, nor that intelligence sunk that low. Thank you for clarifying ;]
seanicthedgehog
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
bung life
seanicthedgehog

Oh yeah?! Well, your mama is so fat, her belly button gets home 15 before she does. razz

Wasn't sure lamer was a word, nor that intelligence sunk that low. Thank you for clarifying ;]

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lamer

eat dirt, dirteater

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
seanicthedgehog
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
bung life
seanicthedgehog

Who cares? We make up words all the time. Like Ain't ain't a word. It's America. We make slang up and new words

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
bung life
seanicthedgehog

Who cares? We make up words all the time. Like Ain't ain't a word. It's America. We make slang up and new words

"ain't" actually is a word
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
bung life
seanicthedgehog

Ah..American... That explains everything. razz

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog

"ain't" actually is a word

Exactly. I still question the morons that keep telling me that. I tell em to look in a dictionary.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
seanicthedgehog
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog

America is a great land, but ya gotta hate the redneck hillbillies and corrupt politics controlling the police as its little SS

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog

America is a great land, but ya gotta hate the redneck hillbillies and corrupt politics controlling the police as its little SS

the "corrupt politics" in question are based upon christian laws and morals. fyi.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog

the "corrupt politics" in question are based upon christian laws and morals. fyi.

Atheism and satanism are the control. Satanism especially in Hollywood

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog

so did you totally blow off that earlier statistic about how only like 1.6 percent of america are atheist?

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog

so did you totally blow off that earlier statistic about how only like 1.6 percent of america are atheist?

It's gone to satanism ever since pop evolved.

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
seanicthedgehog

you actually believe that?

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

Yea. Illuminati is a chapter of Satanism where they control people with retarded mainstream people. The Illuminati killed MJ and Brandon Lee. The Illuminati is using Beyonce's demon, Sasha Fierce, to convert people to satanism. Look at Beyonce at Superbowl. Everybody worshipped satan when they reached their ends to Beyonce at the end

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

Yea. Illuminati is a chapter of Satanism where they control people with retarded mainstream people. The Illuminati killed MJ and Brandon Lee. The Illuminati is using Beyonce's demon, Sasha Fierce, to convert people to satanism. Look at Beyonce at Superbowl. Everybody worshipped satan when they reached their ends to Beyonce at the end

i have a confession, alashuko: this entire forum is run by satanism exclaim you notice how we all think you're crazy? it's because we worship satan.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

i have a confession, alashuko: this entire forum is run by satanism exclaim you notice how we all think you're crazy? it's because we worship satan.

Lol. Nah. I think y'all are more atheist than satanist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces