Welcome to Gaia! ::

59 ******** posts in this thread?!!!!!?
obscene. none of these shite bands even warrant 59 hits on their youtube videos.
i find your quasi missionary work to be objectionable and frankly, misinformed. ugh.

and all you antagonizers are making it worse, emboldening they're "righteousness". alashuko has never, NOT ONCE, added anything of merit to any decent conversation on here, why give his thread merit by constantly replying to it?

Greedy Capitalist

insulin only
obscene. none of these shite bands even warrant 59 hits on their youtube videos.
i find your quasi missionary work to be objectionable and frankly, misinformed. ugh.

and all you antagonizers are making it worse, emboldening they're "righteousness". alashuko has never, NOT ONCE, added anything of merit to any decent conversation on here, why give his thread merit by constantly replying to it?

because it's funny? duh?

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
insulin only

Merely just to spread word on here and that words do t affect me for I am a son of God and that Jesus died for me and you. So yea. The only thing I have to say is I am happy for you brother

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
insulin only

Merely just to spread word on here and that words do t affect me for I am a son of God and that Jesus died for me and you. So yea. The only thing I have to say is I am happy for you brother

jesus is a fictional character in a book written 2000 years ago by a group of roman men. there is no historical proof to support his existence.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
insulin only

jesus is a fictional character in a book written 2000 years ago by a group of roman men. there is no historical proof to support his existence.

Letters and documents from other books besides the bible proof his existence. People argue about him being the son of god and if he was a prophet. He's a historical figure, but few doubt his existence. Romans hated Jesus so your wrong there. He was "made up" by Jewish Israels

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
insulin only

Letters and documents from other books besides the bible proof his existence. People argue about him being the son of god and if he was a prophet. He's a historical figure, but few doubt his existence. Romans hated Jesus so your wrong there. He was "made up" by Jewish Israels

can you supply the letters + documents that mention yeshua the nazarene?

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
insulin only

Tacitus, Suetonius, and Pliny the Younger are Paegans who wrote about Christ as a historical figure and considered him a bit of an anarchist that planned to overthrow the government of Rome.

Letter

If I'm right, this is a letter from Jesus to his loved one. However, could be fake or another person. Scandal goes on

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kEFTmMk3e5c/Sa6r0SQw0YI/AAAAAAAAAzY/yvFiFiU8LXM/s400/St+Gemma+Letter.jpg
seanicthedgehog
the fact that we're fighting still over which music is better is pathetic. honestly, i don't care if you like it or not, and you shouldn't care if i like your s**t or not. there's a reason why there are different musical genre's and labels, for different "tastes." so if you can't understand or even comprehend that, i assume your life will not be worthwhile. rolleyes

nobody's fighting, you asked me a question and i responded

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
insulin only

Tacitus, Suetonius, and Pliny the Younger are Paegans who wrote about Christ as a historical figure and considered him a bit of an anarchist that planned to overthrow the government of Rome.

Letter

If I'm right, this is a letter from Jesus to his loved one. However, could be fake or another person. Scandal goes on

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kEFTmMk3e5c/Sa6r0SQw0YI/AAAAAAAAAzY/yvFiFiU8LXM/s400/St+Gemma+Letter.jpg

the validity of those are all debatable, tho
Alashuko The Fighter
Christ as a historical figure and considered him a bit of an anarchist that planned to overthrow the government of Rome.

i was once a member of a 1st century christian fellowship group.
seriously.

check this out, (not what i was part of)
jesus radicals
bung life
seanicthedgehog
the fact that we're fighting still over which music is better is pathetic. honestly, i don't care if you like it or not, and you shouldn't care if i like your s**t or not. there's a reason why there are different musical genre's and labels, for different "tastes." so if you can't understand or even comprehend that, i assume your life will not be worthwhile. rolleyes

the fact that you respond in an immature manner is sufficient proof.
seanicthedgehog
bung life
seanicthedgehog

there's no moral highground to take here, so stop trying
bung life
seanicthedgehog
bung life
seanicthedgehog

Oh yeah?! Well, your mama is so fat, her belly button gets home 15 before she does. razz

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
seanicthedgehog
bung life
seanicthedgehog
bung life
seanicthedgehog

Oh yeah?! Well, your mama is so fat, her belly button gets home 15 before she does. razz

That was lamer than my posts

Greedy Capitalist

insulin only
Alashuko The Fighter
Christ as a historical figure and considered him a bit of an anarchist that planned to overthrow the government of Rome.

i was once a member of a 1st century christian fellowship group.
seriously.

check this out, (not what i was part of)
jesus radicals

hahahaha this is ******** hilarious

"christian rebellion" ok hahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out