Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Capitalist

Masked Intruder

ugh

Conservative Fatcat

punk that praises the most powerful, oppressive, and ubiquitous organization of the last millennium

punk that idealizes values that are endorsed by a full third of the world population and that promote the status quo
how does a band as bad as Zao even stay around for as long as they have?

Greedy Capitalist

Zsa Zsa Gabortion
punk that praises the most powerful, oppressive, and ubiquitous organization of the last millennium

punk that idealizes values that are endorsed by a full third of the world population and that promote the status quo

almost more amusing than christian black metal

Wheezing Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
There is no god, get over it

7,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Sativa

That's why everyone is entitled to your opinion. And as a Christian punk, I could care less if you think that

Wheezing Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa

That's why everyone is entitled to your opinion. And as a Christian punk, I could care less if you think that
christian punk is an oxymoron, and you're just a moron. "lets make music about surrendering to an oppresive shitbag in a style that's dedicated to saying ******** you to oppresive shitbags" ******** you. eat s**t and die.

7,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa

christian punk is an oxymoron, and you're just a moron. "lets make music about surrendering to an oppresive shitbag in a style that's dedicated to saying ******** you to oppresive shitbags" ******** you. eat s**t and die.

Lol. Then you really don't know what Christian punk is you know it all wannabe

Wheezing Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa

yeah, i'm a wannabe, because i totally want to be a super cool christian punk like you. and i'm fairly certain, correct me if i'm wrong, that christian punk is punk about christianity. that's all your stupid genres ever are, just other genres with preachy bullshit lyrics.

7,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa

yeah, i'm a wannabe, because i totally want to be a super cool christian punk like you. and i'm fairly certain, correct me if i'm wrong, that christian punk is punk about christianity. that's all your stupid genres ever are, just other genres with preachy bullshit lyrics.

No. I mean you are a wanna be in knowing everything. You couldn't be a poseur christian punk and convince a blind guy.

2nd, Christian punk doesn't mainly preach. Most songs are about saying what's wrong with pop culture, extremists Christians that aren't real Christians, corruption with government, and Christian anarchy. Complicated until u listen to it

Wheezing Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa

No. I mean you are a wanna be in knowing everything. You couldn't be a poseur christian punk and convince a blind guy.

2nd, Christian punk doesn't mainly preach. Most songs are about saying what's wrong with pop culture, extremists Christians that aren't real Christians, corruption with government, and Christian anarchy. Complicated until u listen to it
yeah, just punk about christianity... nothing original. i never claimed to know everything, only that your music is bad and your god is fake.

7,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa

yeah, just punk about christianity... nothing original. i never claimed to know everything, only that your music is bad and your god is fake.

Until you can offer ME, not other Christians, but ME, scientific facts that Greg Gaffin could, then I'll believe ya. That's just your opinion til then. Til then, your a sorry excuse for a troll. I've seen better punks on this forum that criticize music. smile

Wheezing Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa

Until you can offer ME, not other Christians, but ME, scientific facts that Greg Gaffin could, then I'll believe ya. That's just your opinion til then. Til then, your a sorry excuse for a troll. I've seen better punks on this forum that criticize music. smile
lol, scientific facts ok, you honestly expect me to believe your faith is based on science? you keep thinking that.

7,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa

lol, scientific facts ok, you honestly expect me to believe your faith is based on science? you keep thinking that.

No. It's based off faith and history. However, there are Christian Science colleges. No idea how that works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games