Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
anyone still listen to them?....there my favorite band.
Screeching Weasel did what they did before them and did it much better.

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Cheap Shot Youth Anthem
Screeching Weasel did what they did before them and did it much better.

good for them.

Trash Kid

Although they are a good band I think screeching weasel is pretty similar and also considerably better, but that's just my opinion (and that one guy above's lol)

Raider

2,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Rustles more jimmies

Loyal Kitten

they're one of my favourites as well. my favourite songs are 'always' 'miss you' 'd**k lips'and 'every time i look for you'! biggrin

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
kittyc0rn
they're one of my favourites as well. my favourite songs are 'always' 'miss you' 'd**k lips'and 'every time i look for you'! biggrin
thank you for being the only cool person who has replied... Nice song choices lol my favorites are feeling this and the girl at the rock show... I feel so lucky for getting the blink 182 lyric wrist bands since they ran out...

Loyal Kitten

Breyona
kittyc0rn
thank you for being the only cool person who has replied... Nice song choices lol my favorites are feeling this and the girl at the rock show... I feel so lucky for getting the blink 182 lyric wrist bands since they ran out...

aaaww lucky you! sad

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
kittyc0rn
Breyona
kittyc0rn

aaaww lucky you! sad

lol yeah... What are your other favorite bands?

Loyal Kitten

Breyona
kittyc0rn
Breyona
kittyc0rn

aaaww lucky you! sad

BMTH, Paramore, Metallica, System of a Down, You me at six!
yours?

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
kittyc0rn
Breyona
kittyc0rn
Breyona
kittyc0rn

aaaww lucky you! sad

yours?

I love all of those bands but my favorite are blink 182 avenged sevenfold a day to remember and green day.. well those are my top favorite

Loyal Kitten

Breyona
kittyc0rn
Breyona
kittyc0rn
Breyona
kittyc0rn

aaaww lucky you! sad

yours?

I love all of those bands but my favorite are blink 182 avenged sevenfold a day to remember and green day.. well those are my top favorite

i listen to quite a lot of green day also c:

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
kittyc0rn
Breyona
kittyc0rn
Breyona
kittyc0rn

aaaww lucky you! sad

yours?

i listen to quite a lot of green day also c:

nice... I am a die-hard fan of the jesus of suburbia
asdfghjkl i love blink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out