Welcome to Gaia! ::

bung life
do you like cats
Inkmind
do you like cats
bung life

maybe hair care is the "Talent" they're talkin about

hurhurhur dramallama

this subforum has kinda opened my eyes about something: so many people are totally unaware of what punk is even supposed to resemble. like that ******** three days grace thread????
i mean, i guess i can kinda understand confusing green day or mcr with punk (knock on wood; there hasn't been an mcr thread yet) because the bands do their best to masquerade as punk. but why all these other bands?

i hate it too. I don't understand how someone can confuse pierce the veil to be punk. there is absolutely nothing punk about them in any way. This generation needs get less musically oblivious.

i don't hate it. i don't really care if people don't know what punk is. i just think it's funny.

i just think i should be a mod. i'd rule with an iron fist and be a hell of a lot better than whoever moved the Dicks thread but let Alashuko's SLC Punk thread stay

our current mods are Bunny Cakes and Diamond Rika. the former is more than likely an automated moderating program, and the latter is a roleplayer who took part in a "realistic wolf pack" roleplay that featured rules for "realistic wolf sex and courtship". sad
do you like cats

our current mods are Bunny Cakes and Diamond Rika. the former is more than likely an automated moderating program, and the latter is a roleplayer who took part in a "realistic wolf pack" roleplay that featured rules for "realistic wolf sex and courtship". sad

seriously? is that the kinda s**t that goes on in the larger "gaiaverse"??
i found the metal forum in deep searchengine mode one night and signed up. feeding/naming a starfish or two and buying 1 pair of shorts is the extent of my gaia exploration.

and those are bullshit mods unsuited for the task of moderating such fierce poster such as we
insulin only
do you like cats

i found the metal forum in deep searchengine mode one night and signed up. feeding/naming a starfish or two and buying 1 pair of shorts is the extent of my gaia exploration.

and those are bullshit mods unsuited for the task of moderating such fierce poster such as we

yeah i mean gaia did start off as a roleplaying forum (but like not d&d or vampire the masquerade or whatever it is tabletop nerds play) i always remember it being called "anime roleplaying" back in the day, but i never had any idea what that phrase actually meant

5,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Best ******** band I've heard ever.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
insulin only
do you like cats

yeah i mean gaia did start off as a roleplaying forum (but like not d&d or vampire the masquerade or whatever it is tabletop nerds play) i always remember it being called "anime roleplaying" back in the day, but i never had any idea what that phrase actually meant
from what I've see it's an excuse to act like a whiny c**t because of some shitty troubled past that no underaged girl an heal.
Valtiel the Watcher
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
insulin only
do you like cats

from what I've see it's an excuse to act like a whiny c**t because of some shitty troubled past that no underaged girl an heal.

i just checked, and gaia does still have a roleplaying forum. i kinda REALLY want to make a troll roleplay thread in there. like imitate serious ones, right? but then really ruin everything right when people start getting into it.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Valtiel the Watcher
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
insulin only
do you like cats

i just checked, and gaia does still have a roleplaying forum. i kinda REALLY want to make a troll roleplay thread in there. like imitate serious ones, right? but then really ruin everything right when people start getting into it.
just make something involving master and slaves and something "dark" and you'll be a hit.
Valtiel the Watcher
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Valtiel the Watcher
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
insulin only
do you like cats

just make something involving master and slaves and something "dark" and you'll be a hit.

ok, it's gonna be a lite s&m vampire yaoi roleplay where super sexy undead japanese boys all try to dominate each other in the night. but then, i'll reveal that it's actually a diaper fetish roleplay about halfway through, or maybe it will suddenly have a very strong christian message.
Looking through these "punk" threads, I'm starting to think that it should just be labelled Alt. Rock. I can appreciate both genres, but false classification pisses me off. And seriously, since when does it matter if you can beat up the members of a band? Musicians are appreciated for artistic talent, not physical capabilities. Billy Talent is an awesome band, even if they aren't really punk.
Yes!! & It's skate punk/alternative!! Still a style of punk to those who say it's not.Grow up kids!! (:
Gallendro
Looking through these "punk" threads, I'm starting to think that it should just be labelled Alt. Rock. I can appreciate both genres, but false classification pisses me off. And seriously, since when does it matter if you can beat up the members of a band? Musicians are appreciated for artistic talent, not physical capabilities. Billy Talent is an awesome band, even if they aren't really punk.

They're skate punk.Look it up!! (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces