Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
So I was wondering...is there anyone on Gaia that listens or heard of this band?

heart
is not punk.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
do you like cats
is not punk.

Well according to iTunes it is.
i_ghostie_eyes
do you like cats
is not punk.

Well according to iTunes it is.

well itunes is full of s**t
WHY WOULD SHE PUT ME THROUGH SUCH TORTURE?

I WOULD HAVE GIVEN MY LIFE FOR HER.

Dapper Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
punk or not billy talent is made up of some pretty massive ******** pussies
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i feel like i could beat up all these dudes with one shoulder
seriously does that dude have a slice of cake on his head or what
bung life

i looked at like 10 pictures of them and that slice of cake is so consistent in shape.
do you like cats
bung life

i looked at like 10 pictures of them and that slice of cake is so consistent in shape.

maybe hair care is the "Talent" they're talkin about
bung life
do you like cats
bung life

hurhurhur dramallama

this subforum has kinda opened my eyes about something: so many people are totally unaware of what punk is even supposed to resemble. like that ******** three days grace thread????
i mean, i guess i can kinda understand confusing green day or mcr with punk (knock on wood; there hasn't been an mcr thread yet) because the bands do their best to masquerade as punk. but why all these other bands?

Wheezing Lunatic

do you like cats
bung life
do you like cats
bung life

hurhurhur dramallama

this subforum has kinda opened my eyes about something: so many people are totally unaware of what punk is even supposed to resemble. like that ******** three days grace thread????
i mean, i guess i can kinda understand confusing green day or mcr with punk (knock on wood; there hasn't been an mcr thread yet) because the bands do their best to masquerade as punk. but why all these other bands?

i hate it too. I don't understand how someone can confuse pierce the veil to be punk. there is absolutely nothing punk about them in any way. This generation needs get less musically oblivious.
Inkmind
do you like cats
bung life
do you like cats
bung life

hurhurhur dramallama

i hate it too. I don't understand how someone can confuse pierce the veil to be punk. there is absolutely nothing punk about them in any way. This generation needs get less musically oblivious.

i don't hate it. i don't really care if people don't know what punk is. i just think it's funny.

Wheezing Lunatic

do you like cats
Inkmind
do you like cats
bung life
do you like cats
bung life

hurhurhur dramallama

i don't hate it. i don't really care if people don't know what punk is. i just think it's funny.

I should have put it better. i dont hate it, but I find it annoying. Same with their "I didn't know where else to put it" excuse.
do you like cats
Inkmind
do you like cats
bung life
do you like cats
bung life

hurhurhur dramallama

i just think i should be a mod. i'd rule with an iron fist and be a hell of a lot better than whoever moved the Dicks thread but let Alashuko's SLC Punk thread stay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff