• Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Undead Zombii

IT WILL NEVER DIE twisted

I'm starting to realize that

Lonely Phantom

Even Greer is pretty cool neutral
Skreemer
I have been listening to the Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains side of Love Songs for the Apocalypse A LOT recently. Also check out the Goddamn Gallows. not purely folk, but they have the right gutterbilly bluesy stomp.

Johnny hobo is the s**t. Urine speaks louder than words is my personal favorite.

Lonely Phantom

anyone going to pix fest?
Magical Witch Meruru
anyone going to pix fest?

I ******** wish
Mischief brew, this bike is a pipe bomb, and gogol bordello
likeazombie

I was actually coming to this thread to suggest Gogol Bordello.

Johnny Hobo, Wingnut, and Mischief Brew are always golden. I've recently discovered No Cops For Miles, and I like it. A lot.

PunkHarmonic
likeazombie

I was actually coming to this thread to suggest Gogol Bordello.

Johnny Hobo, Wingnut, and Mischief Brew are always golden. I've recently discovered No Cops For Miles, and I like it. A lot.

Ugh, the lead singer of this band added me on Facebook (he basically adds anybody who ever mentions his band/likes the page or whatever), and holy s**t is he a whiny little b***h. I love the music he makes bud goddamn I had to take him off my friends list because I couldn't stand his constant status updates.
NeuroticPunk

Ugh, the lead singer of this band added me on Facebook (he basically adds anybody who ever mentions his band/likes the page or whatever), and holy s**t is he a whiny little b***h. I love the music he makes bud goddamn I had to take him off my friends list because I couldn't stand his constant status updates.

Jesus, I didn't know that. I haven't really gotten into Facebook's whole scene, so I haven't dealt with that. I'll keep it in mind though.

Dapper Dabbler

I guess my thread was misplaced, I couldn't decided whether I put Andrew Jackson jihad in folk or punk subforum...heh.
I live for AJJ and Wingnut Dishwasher Union! You should check out Spoonboy and Topsoil!

Heart Tamer

A band I haven't seen mentioned but whom deserve to be listened to are Days N' Daze. Really cool people I had the pleasure of hanging out with for a while, too. Their Rogue Taxidermy album is the best. It's all up for free on their bandcamp.

Gash Thrashum
A band I haven't seen mentioned but whom deserve to be listened to are Days N' Daze. Really cool people I had the pleasure of hanging out with for a while, too. Their Rogue Taxidermy album is the best. It's all up for free on their bandcamp.

I actually just discovered them the other day, and came back here to post them. You beat me to it! They're amazing!
how's about Jeffrey Lewis covering crass songs!? dramallama

the gunshy + foot ox + blackbird raum are all real good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas