Welcome to Gaia! ::

punk music for being on acid oh and deathrock too

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
don't tell me you don't like asf haters get out
i kinda like asf, but i haven't listened too 'em in years

should probably do that

Wheezing Lunatic

I decided what I originally said was pointless. So I have edited it. I love Alien Sex Fiend, though.
i heard asf in a club for the first time last nite and danced danced danced

Liberal Smoker

I literally have no opinion. I don't even think I was conscious to the fact that I listening to it. I watched the first video 3 times, and I can honestly say, there was not a single thought going through my head.

Not necessarily a bad thing.
Dirt_Hellbringer
I literally have no opinion. I don't even think I was conscious to the fact that I listening to it. I watched the first video 3 times, and I can honestly say, there was not a single thought going through my head.

r u sure ure ok

Liberal Smoker

kearni filth
Dirt_Hellbringer

r u sure ure ok
I was hoping I'd get a laugh out of that. I have no idea why, but I thought it was funny.

Their alright, same old same old.
kearni filth

dew yu go two g0th klubs
i walk the line between good and evillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Newbie Noob

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
PARANOIA STAR
kearni filth

dew yu go two g0th klubs
Goth clubs are overrated. Unless you're going to a definite old school goth/goth rock/deathrock/shmooby-doo goffic supportive club, you'll like hear only one ASF song & it will either be I Walk the Line or I walk the line or I walk the line ad infinitum. I'm almost 25 & i hate goff clubs. Can't say I've been to Cali tho.
Berlyn Bats
PARANOIA STAR
kearni filth

dew yu go two g0th klubs
Goth clubs are overrated. Unless you're going to a definite old school goth/goth rock/deathrock/shmooby-doo goffic supportive club, you'll like hear only one ASF song & it will either be I Walk the Line or I walk the line or I walk the line ad infinitum. I'm almost 25 & i hate goff clubs. Can't say I've been to Cali tho.

doubt i'd go to a goth club even if i did know where one was. i don't even know any other people who listen to goth irl, so who would i go with. the other issue: it would most likely be a hetero goth club, not a gay one. so uhhhh yeah.

and then if i did find a gay goth club and had some cool goth friends i guess i'd go, but then i'd walk out as soon as they started playing modern death rock or post-80s ebm.

i'd expect to see something like this at most "goth" clubs:

Girl-Crazy Fairy

6,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Now I'm feeling zombified.

Dangerous Conversationalist

do you like cats
Berlyn Bats
PARANOIA STAR
kearni filth

dew yu go two g0th klubs

doubt i'd go to a goth club even if i did know where one was. i don't even know any other people who listen to goth irl, so who would i go with. the other issue: it would most likely be a hetero goth club, not a gay one. so uhhhh yeah.

and then if i did find a gay goth club and had some cool goth friends i guess i'd go, but then i'd walk out as soon as they started playing modern death rock or post-80s ebm.

That's Rivet, not goth.
White Linen
do you like cats
Berlyn Bats
PARANOIA STAR
kearni filth

dew yu go two g0th klubs

That's Rivet, not goth.

uhhh well i mean i know it's not goth, that's why i put "goth" in quotation marks. but "rivet" is not a genre.
do you like cats
Berlyn Bats
PARANOIA STAR
kearni filth

dew yu go two g0th klubs

thank you for posting thiat...... made my night................................

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff