Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lunatic

ok a lot of you are getting ready to type something like "faggy a** emo band how is this punk"

i mean like real afi
pre 2003/sing the sorrow afi
the art of drowning and answer that and stay fashionable and very proud of ya and the all hallows ep and black sails in the sunset etc etc

please discuss

Lonely Hoarder

i never really liked them but i dont think they are "faggy"...well okay maybe a little
i'll probably have a black sails or shut your mouth tattoo by the end of the year

Versatile Lunatic

aerosols
i'll probably have a black sails or shut your mouth tattoo by the end of the year

haha rad
Really supportive of Danny Havok as a person, and really enjoy some of the older AFI stuff. I have to admit, I really couldn't get into Burials for the life of me, though.
I think All Hallows EP is ******** brilliant, but I didn't particularly enjoy many of their other stuff.

Lonely Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
I like AFI. Especially live.
Sing the Sorrow was great, they took a nosedive on the next two and the new album is a good return to form.

Everything up to The Art of Drowning is among my favorite stuff and I do not give a damn if people think it's "faggy a** emo"

I saw them live on the 12th and they still have it.

They even played this much to everyone's surprise:

Versatile Lunatic

Death ov Seasons
Sing the Sorrow was great, they took a nosedive on the next two and the new album is a good return to form.

Everything up to The Art of Drowning is among my favorite stuff and I do not give a damn if people think it's "faggy a** emo"

yeah i saw their recent setlists and damn
i'm jealous
hermaphrodeity
Death ov Seasons

i'm jealous

We even got a second encore with Totalimmortal, which is only being played rarely.

Versatile Lunatic

Death ov Seasons
hermaphrodeity
Death ov Seasons

i'm jealous

We even got a second encore with Totalimmortal, which is only being played rarely.

lucky bastards. totalimmortal is like my favorite.

Unbeatable Warrior

28,015 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
i really like the song Prelude 12/21
GoldenDemonWolf

you like the intro track of their worst album

congratulations you special snowflake you

Unbeatable Warrior

28,015 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Death ov Seasons
GoldenDemonWolf

emotion_awesome I mostly like the music box sound in it lol, besides that Miss Murder is a good song
GoldenDemonWolf
Death ov Seasons
GoldenDemonWolf

emotion_awesome I mostly like the music box sound in it lol, besides that Miss Murder is a good song

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff