Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
We're getting to the point already where many if the people who started and perpetuated the punk rock movement are getting on in years. Many of beloved punk rock icons are dead already what with OD's, stress, accidents, heart problems. That being said

What punk rock icons who have passed do you think deserves a mention. And if they were still alive what would you say to them?

Lonely Hoarder

gg allin was good at being a used diaper

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
satanpoop
he died how he lived

Lonely Hoarder

Valtiel the Watcher
satanpoop
he died how he lived

literally
NeuroticPunk
D. Boon

yuuuup.

Randy Uchida, Chuck Valle, Darby Crash, Pig Champion, i think all the dudes in Kaaos are dead now?

i don't think he's dead, but i'd like to wish ? a nice journey, wherever in the stars he may be.
bung life
NeuroticPunk
D. Boon

yuuuup.

Randy Uchida, Chuck Valle, Darby Crash, Pig Champion, i think all the dudes in Kaaos are dead now?

i don't think he's dead, but i'd like to wish ? a nice journey, wherever in the stars he may be.

It's just...I mean...MINUTEMEN
NeuroticPunk
bung life
NeuroticPunk
D. Boon

yuuuup.

have you watched We Jam Econo? probably my favorite punk film

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I think Kickboy face deserved a mention
bung life
NeuroticPunk
bung life
NeuroticPunk
D. Boon

yuuuup.

have you watched We Jam Econo? probably my favorite punk film

I have not, but thank you, I now know what I'm doing on my next night off from work
Johnny Thunders

Girl-Crazy Genius

For all my homiez dat faded away

User Image

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Darby Crash. I have no idea why the Germs are now playing again with the band members, except that Darby has been replaced by the actor who played him in the movie What We Do Is Secret.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Alashuko The Fighter
Darby Crash. I have no idea why the Germs are now playing again with the band members, except that Darby has been replaced by the actor who played him in the movie What We Do Is Secret.
for some reason I feel like they did a song for cartoon network but I have seen no evidence of this happening ever I might just be loosing it or something though which.... is just fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff