Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Noob

Doghouse Reilly
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly
I strongly endorse Jerry's Kids, Flipper, and Saccharine Trust, which have already been posted I see. Rudimentary Peni also has a pretty unique sound, I think. Killdozer's good too if you're into more noise-rock/post-hardcore type stuff.

Through Being Cool is a troll, by the way. But what he lacks in creativity he makes up for in dedication.

EDIT: Oh, and check out some Japanese punk, if you haven't already. S.O.B. has been mentioned, but I'll also rep The Stalin and The Comes. I guess those are the obvious bands as far as Japanese punk goes, but they're definitely lesser known than the big players in American hardcore.

Only a troll would call someone a troll, sorry. I'm a real person with a real opinion, and I won't be bullied by the other posters on this forum.

Only a bully would accuse me of bullying.

As someone who has been bullied, I resent that statement. sad

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly
I strongly endorse Jerry's Kids, Flipper, and Saccharine Trust, which have already been posted I see. Rudimentary Peni also has a pretty unique sound, I think. Killdozer's good too if you're into more noise-rock/post-hardcore type stuff.

Through Being Cool is a troll, by the way. But what he lacks in creativity he makes up for in dedication.

EDIT: Oh, and check out some Japanese punk, if you haven't already. S.O.B. has been mentioned, but I'll also rep The Stalin and The Comes. I guess those are the obvious bands as far as Japanese punk goes, but they're definitely lesser known than the big players in American hardcore.

Only a troll would call someone a troll, sorry. I'm a real person with a real opinion, and I won't be bullied by the other posters on this forum.

Ok RC Collins
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly

As someone who resents statements, I have been bullied. sad

Benevolent Noob

Doghouse Reilly
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly

God I'm so sick of bully trolls. I'm not even going to bother replying to you anymore.
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly

God I'm so sick of bully trolls. I'm not even going to bother replying to you anymore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Businesswoman

You know I made this thread before even going through some of the vinyl and tapes I own and remember some bands that I know.

and probably one of the most unique bands I've heard:
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly

With your track record you probably deserved it, there is a reason everyone here is calling you on your bullshit, you post stupid s**t that we know you can't possibly believe is true (like calling hardcore bands classic rock or saying you heard void on the radio) If you do believe that these statements are true then you need to A) go to a show and get your brain out of wikipedia or B ) stop huffing glue so you can cut back on the brain cells you are rapidly depleting.

Benevolent Noob

master chud
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly

With your track record you probably deserved it, there is a reason everyone here is calling you on your bullshit, you post stupid s**t that we know you can't possibly believe is true (like calling hardcore bands classic rock or saying you heard void on the radio) If you do believe that these statements are true then you need to A) go to a show and get your brain out of wikipedia or B ) stop huffing glue so you can cut back on the brain cells you are rapidly depleting.

I'm reporting you for cyberbullying...
but on a real note

Through Being Cool
master chud
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly

Oh no what ever will I do?

Dapper Businesswoman

master chud
Through Being Cool
master chud
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly

master chud president 2016
Of Course I am a Torso
master chud
Through Being Cool
master chud
Through Being Cool
Doghouse Reilly

time to turn up

Dapper Businesswoman

master chud
Of Course I am a Torso
master chud
Through Being Cool
master chud

time to turn up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff