Welcome to Gaia! ::

master chud
Through Being Cool
master chud
Through Being Cool
master chud
Valtiel the Watcher
is.... is this entire thread the same person? I can't tell anymore.

douchception

Are you seriously stalking my posts? Come on dude.

d**k for brain, I post in this subforum and so do you....and you post ignorant s**t, so yes I am going to comment on it when I see it.

You just bumped a thread that hasn't been posted in for over a month, I think we know what the answer is... are you gay by any chance?

actually yeah, but I fail to see how that is relevant to the level of stupidity you constantly shove down everyone's throats
your a f** with a starter avi

Benevolent Noob

master chud
Through Being Cool
master chud
Through Being Cool
master chud
Valtiel the Watcher

douchception

d**k for brain, I post in this subforum and so do you....and you post ignorant s**t, so yes I am going to comment on it when I see it.

You just bumped a thread that hasn't been posted in for over a month, I think we know what the answer is... are you gay by any chance?

actually yeah, but I fail to see how that is relevant to the level of stupidity you constantly shove down everyone's throats

Because you're obsessed with a male and it's disgusting. Consider yourself blocked.
Through Being Cool
master chud
Through Being Cool
master chud
Valtiel the Watcher

douchception

Benevolent Noob

master chud
Through Being Cool
master chud
Valtiel the Watcher

douchception

Through Being Cool
master chud
Valtiel the Watcher

douchception

Benevolent Noob

master chud
Valtiel the Watcher

douchception

Valtiel the Watcher

douchception

Benevolent Noob

THATS DISAPPOINTING JERRY
Through Being Cool
Seahaven
Floorboards
Seahaven
Floorboards

how old are you dude like 30

I'll be 26 next month?

dude, you might as well be 30

You do know the kid who posted this isn't much older than you?

Can't you guys just post in a thread and not talk about age? I'm so sick of this forum.

If your so sick of this forum then why post unless you like constant negativity aimed in your direction by the people who actually know who you are.

Just about every person here who's been here at least two years knows your shtick and that's why they don't talk to you barring to belittle you because of how you turned out to be a little reactionary troll bate.

Sorry, but are you stalking my posts? You seem to be following me around...
Through Being Cool
Seahaven
Floorboards
Seahaven
Floorboards

how old are you dude like 30

I'll be 26 next month?

dude, you might as well be 30

You do know the kid who posted this isn't much older than you?

Can't you guys just post in a thread and not talk about age? I'm so sick of this forum.

If your so sick of this forum then why post unless you like constant negativity aimed in your direction by the people who actually know who you are.

Just about every person here who's been here at least two years knows your shtick and that's why they don't talk to you barring to belittle you because of how you turned out to be a little reactionary troll bate.
This is a silly list.

Has it really been so long that we already need a revival of angry pop-rock? It's like the Hollywood reboot of a film series no one liked.

EDIT: After actually reading through the thread, this s**t is ******** eerie. Who are you people?

Benevolent Noob

Valtiel the Watcher
Through Being Cool
Valtiel the Watcher

No? Why in the world would I have more than one account let alone reply to myself..
people do it.... I don't know. I think I mostly just don't believe that there are that many people on this forum.

Gaia is dead.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Through Being Cool
Valtiel the Watcher

No? Why in the world would I have more than one account let alone reply to myself..
people do it.... I don't know. I think I mostly just don't believe that there are that many people on this forum.

Benevolent Noob

Valtiel the Watcher

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff