Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Lunatic

Reiko Iwamaru
I adore almost everyone! Cept...Madoka, Kyubey, and Hitomi. DAMMIT HITOMI. WHY YOU MAKE SAYAKA INTO OKTAVIA?! D:

Sayaka turned into a witch because of Sayaka's actions. Hitomi didnt do anything.

Greyyyy's Wife

Friendly Conversationalist

16,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hmm... I would say Madoka because she is a little too worried and girlish.
I just don't really like those kinds of characters. whee
Sorry to the people who like Madoka.
heart ~Moonlight Rose113~ heart

Painterly's Oppa

Dapper Detective

Infernal Marionetta

They did insist. And Mami made it very clear that it was dangerous and they still insisted they wanted to be magical girls, so she decided to show them what it was like before they decided on a wish. She even cautioned them to use their wish wisely. She basically was trying to look out for them by using her head.

She did seem like that at first, however later on when she realized that she wouldn't be alone anymore she got more selfish. Sure, she cautioned them to use their wish wisely in the beginning, but in episode 3 when she's excited for Madoka to be a magical girl, she makes her promise her to make a wish by the end of the battle. Even when Madoka says she doesn't know what to wish for, Mami suggests that she wish for a big cake or party or some s**t.(//I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THAT IS A WISE WISH.)

Painterly's Oppa

Dapper Detective

sarcastiel

Well, remember that she didn't know what the girls found out on that bridge. She had no idea about the truth of what happened to her body, or that she was destined to be killed or become a witch.

She knew they were endangering their lives/going to be killed. .__.

Mega Cutie-Pie

AngelsMelodie
Infernal Marionetta

They did insist. And Mami made it very clear that it was dangerous and they still insisted they wanted to be magical girls, so she decided to show them what it was like before they decided on a wish. She even cautioned them to use their wish wisely. She basically was trying to look out for them by using her head.

She did seem like that at first, however later on when she realized that she wouldn't be alone anymore she got more selfish. Sure, she cautioned them to use their wish wisely in the beginning, but in episode 3 when she's excited for Madoka to be a magical girl, she makes her promise her to make a wish by the end of the battle. Even when Madoka says she doesn't know what to wish for, Mami suggests that she wish for a big cake or party or some s**t.(//I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THAT IS A WISE WISH.)

She was joking.

Painterly's Oppa

Dapper Detective

Infernal Marionetta

She was joking.

You keep thinking that. I'm pretty sure if Madoka did wish for that Mami would be happy as hell that she's not alone anymore and even take a few slices.

Apocalyptic Lover

I have to go with Sayaka. Can't stand her. :/

Mega Cutie-Pie

AngelsMelodie
Infernal Marionetta

She was joking.

You keep thinking that. I'm pretty sure if Madoka did wish for that Mami would be happy as hell that she's not alone anymore and even take a few slices.

You seriously don't know how to read between the lines.

Versatile Gekko

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
AngelsMelodie
Infernal Marionetta

She was joking.

I think the joke flew over your head
AngelsMelodie
sarcastiel

Well, remember that she didn't know what the girls found out on that bridge. She had no idea about the truth of what happened to her body, or that she was destined to be killed or become a witch.

But she warned them, did she not?

Wheezing Lunatic

SPESS MEHREEN
AngelsMelodie
Infernal Marionetta

She was joking.

I think the joke flew over your head

Dont bite her head off for it, geeze. Some people just dont get it.

Malevolent Cutie-Pie

14,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I personally don't care for Kyoko...her back story was ok.....but she was just not a very entertaining character

Painterly's Oppa

Dapper Detective

Infernal Marionetta
AngelsMelodie
Infernal Marionetta

She was joking.

You seriously don't know how to read between the lines.

That was how I interpreted it, not if I read between the lines or not.
I felt Mami was desperate at that part, and she really wanted Madoka to fight alongside her.
Ok, I'd like to hear your opinion.
What do you think Mami would've done if Madoka really did wish for a big cake(thus making her a magical girl and Mami having a companion and not being lonely anymore)?

Painterly's Oppa

Dapper Detective

sarcastiel
AngelsMelodie
sarcastiel

But she warned them, did she not?

I prefer to be stopped than just warned if my life was on the line.
That's why I like Homura and since Mami is a huge contrast from her I just don't like her.
It's just my personal opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces