Fatcat

For me, this did. c:

Warning: probably contains spoilers > w <

Eloquent Lunatic

57,125 Points
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunstroyer 100
Wow! That AMV would make me interested!!

A lot of my friends like PMMM, but it was really http://girlsbydaylight.tumblr.com/ who peeked my interest. We love a lot of the same things and she tumbles a lot of Sailor Moon and Madoka Fan Art. GBDL has a very active tumblr fyi

Phantom

I missed watching Magical Girls anime, and just so happen that a friend of mine also likes PMMM so I decided to give a try.

I actually got addicted to it.

Coltergist's Problem

Fatcat

jo_fitz
Wow! That AMV would make me interested!!

A lot of my friends like PMMM, but it was really http://girlsbydaylight.tumblr.com/ who peeked my interest. We love a lot of the same things and she tumbles a lot of Sailor Moon and Madoka Fan Art. GBDL has a very active tumblr fyi

Oh wow, I'm gonna favorite that webpage and check it out xD
    I just love tumblr > o <

Btw, nice cosplay C:

Coltergist's Problem

Fatcat

AkazukinCruz
I missed watching Magical Girls anime, and just so happen that a friend of mine also likes PMMM so I decided to give a try.

I actually got addicted to it.

Oh wow xD that's awesome

That same thing happened to me except it was another anime haha.

Magical Shoujo

Through one of my favorite deviantart artists. It wasn't fanart, though. She just happened to mention it in her post and then I just looked Puella up; I didn't get into it right away, though. I believe I was too absorbed into Bleach at the time, so I was kind of getting into madoka as an afterthought sweatdrop I watched it in early 2012, about a year after it came out. And now I wish I watched it earlier gonk

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Coltergist's Problem

Fatcat

Orianea
Through one of my favorite deviantart artists. It wasn't fanart, though. She just happened to mention it in her post and then I just looked Puella up; I didn't get into it right away, though. I believe I was too absorbed into Bleach at the time, so I was kind of getting into madoka as an afterthought sweatdrop I watched it in early 2012, about a year after it came out. And now I wish I watched it earlier gonk

Why do you wish you got into it sooner? o:

Lovely cosplay btw! c:

Familiar Trickster

I was the book store and I needed something new to read...so I pick it up and enjoyed it.

Coltergist's Problem

Fatcat

Puckeroo
I was the book store and I needed something new to read...so I pick it up and enjoyed it.

So I take it you watched the anime also? whee

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I saw a chart for the winter 2011? anime season. After noticing it was a magical girl and Yuki Kajiura would be composing the music, I started watching it as it aired.

Witty Phantom

I was on Crackle, craving a magical girl anime, and I saw Madoka.
I figured, "What the hell? I'll check it out."
And so I did...

Magical Shoujo

nyanjie
Orianea

Why do you wish you got into it sooner? o:

Lovely cosplay btw! c:

I never thought I'd be into another magical girl series after Sailor Moon, the only magical girl series I've ever watched and enjoyed. So I never watched the magical girl genre because nothing in my eyes could beat SM. Ok, in my early teens I saw a few eps of Tokyo Mew Mew and while not exactly anime (had to do more with fairies), Winx. But that's it. I'm not saying that I watched Puella because I think it's on par with SM or that Puella totally reconstructed the magical girl series, I just realized there's more that can be done with the genre. So I'll be more willing to give other magical series a chance.

And thank you c:

Coltergist's Problem

Fatcat

Eternal Marionetta
I was on Crackle, craving a magical girl anime, and I saw Madoka.
I figured, "What the hell? I'll check it out."
And so I did...

And what do you think? xD

Coltergist's Problem

Fatcat

Lucidly
I saw a chart for the winter 2011? anime season. After noticing it was a magical girl and Yuki Kajiura would be composing the music, I started watching it as it aired.

Were you satisfied with how it turned out? xD
    The music, I mean

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas