Kyoko (condom sucker) 0.085078534031414 8.5% [ 65 ]
Kyubei? (******** evil) 0.089005235602094 8.9% [ 68 ]
Madoka's mom (milf?) 0.041884816753927 4.2% [ 32 ]
OTHER 0.074607329842932 7.5% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 764 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113 114 115 > >> >>> »|
J1mofthen00b
Riunite
I wonder... There are so many weird things in this anime which might end up hinting us of a lot of things (like the headless people before Mami became... Headless).

Actually... If they kill off someone else and pull it off right, making me feel a bit depressed, I'd really enjoy the emotional feelings, you know? When an anime can do that... You know it's good.

By the way, your sig is way awesome. If Homerun wasn't my favorite already, Mami might have been. So far they're both the most badass characters this season, imo.
I'll have to look out for things like that so I'm not too surprised next time someone dies. Speaking of that, I was thinking that Sayaka might be the next to go. Both her and Mami appear in the opening very little, while Homerun and Madoko seem to get much more screentime. Then again I could just be over-interpreting this whole thing and the series could continue without anyone else dying and Mami could still be alive I wish

And thank you. Yours is pretty great too. I wonder if Homura uses bombs like Mami used Muskets? We haven't really seen her in action very much.
Really? I thought it would've ended up being Madoka's family. Or the person that Sayaka cares about. I forgot his name.
J1mofthen00b
Riunite
I wonder... There are so many weird things in this anime which might end up hinting us of a lot of things (like the headless people before Mami became... Headless).

Actually... If they kill off someone else and pull it off right, making me feel a bit depressed, I'd really enjoy the emotional feelings, you know? When an anime can do that... You know it's good.

By the way, your sig is way awesome. If Homerun wasn't my favorite already, Mami might have been. So far they're both the most badass characters this season, imo.
I'll have to look out for things like that so I'm not too surprised next time someone dies. Speaking of that, I was thinking that Sayaka might be the next to go. Both her and Mami appear in the opening very little, while Homerun and Madoko seem to get much more screentime. Then again I could just be over-interpreting this whole thing and the series could continue without anyone else dying and Mami could still be alive I wish

And thank you. Yours is pretty great too. I wonder if Homura uses bombs like Mami used Muskets? We haven't really seen her in action very much.
I actually think Sayaka becomes a witch. I mean, she's been nothing but a b***h to Homerun. ;_;
But not only that, the first episode's 'dream' showed Homura, Kyubei, a witch, and Madoka. No signs of anyone else.
Could be that Sayaka is that witch... She's already really close to Madoka, so they wouldn't remove her of the scene without any importance. And she directed her anger from Mami dying to Homura... Really hostile against her for no real reason...
That sort of ending is really messed up, so it's really likely to happen. gonk

Most Homura official art have her with a bow... And Madoka uses a bow, too. But now we get bombs, so I wonder if weapon choices for these magical girls aren't just what they mainly use...

Also... I'm kinda disturbed by all the fanart of Mami and Charlotte happily together (the witch that ate her). ;_;
Riunite

Also... I'm kinda disturbed by all the fanart of Mami and Charlotte happily together (the witch that ate her). ;_;

Mami is in heaven, drinking tea with Kamina. crying

Wait, no, that's a lie. When you make a deal with the devil you go to hell. gonk
Arcade Bumstead
Riunite

Mami is in heaven, drinking tea with Kamina. crying

Wait, no, that's a lie. When you make a deal with the devil you go to hell. gonk
Ah, ********... emo

Yes, Kyubei is the devil... Or he's working for the devil since he has "rules" apparently. gonk
@Blibbles
Oh yeah, Madoka has a family doesn't she? I wouldn't put it above SHAFT to kill them off, but I think that would be a bit further down the road. Besides, what would witches want with Madoka's family anyway?

@Riunite
Now there's an idea. That could also explain Blibbles' theory, it would be easy for Sayaka to take out Madoka's family and blame it on a witch.

Maybe Homura saw that a long-range weapon wouldn't work and resorted to bombs? A bow does seem fitting for Madoka though.

Why fan artists, why? I've seen more than a fair share of headless Mami by now. Someone even created a mock t-shirt of Mami with her neck ending at the neck of the t-shirt.
J1mofthen00b

Someone even created a mock t-shirt of Mami with her neck ending at the neck of the t-shirt.

I have to confess, I laughed at that one.

Or the Mami/Celty crossovers.
J1mofthen00b
@Blibbles
Oh yeah, Madoka has a family doesn't she? I wouldn't put it above SHAFT to kill them off, but I think that would be a bit further down the road. Besides, what would witches want with Madoka's family anyway?

@Riunite
Now there's an idea. That could also explain Blibbles' theory, it would be easy for Sayaka to take out Madoka's family and blame it on a witch.

Maybe Homura saw that a long-range weapon wouldn't work and resorted to bombs? A bow does seem fitting for Madoka though.

Why fan artists, why? I've seen more than a fair share of headless Mami by now. Someone even created a mock t-shirt of Mami with her neck ending at the neck of the t-shirt.
Well, it'd only make sense. Homura DID mention if she treasures her friends and family. The more that Madoka gets involved with Magical Girls, the more she seems to forget her obligations towards her family. And it'll only come to no surprise that it happens. She's protecting them enough by just being herself; should she dedicate herself to a life of a Magical Girl, everything Homura said will have come true.

Even worse, that I think at this point, Madoka might actually die in the end. I don't really have a theory as to why. But, it certainly is a possibility.

Sayaka as a Witch... ... it certainly is a possibility. I didn't want to believe it at first, but all these ideas... it's definitely possible. Much to my dismay. Haha.
Blibbles
Well, it'd only make sense. Homura DID mention if she treasures her friends and family. The more that Madoka gets involved with Magical Girls, the more she seems to forget her obligations towards her family. And it'll only come to no surprise that it happens. She's protecting them enough by just being herself; should she dedicate herself to a life of a Magical Girl, everything Homura said will have come true.

Even worse, that I think at this point, Madoka might actually die in the end. I don't really have a theory as to why. But, it certainly is a possibility.

Sayaka as a Witch... ... it certainly is a possibility. I didn't want to believe it at first, but all these ideas... it's definitely possible. Much to my dismay. Haha.

True, she doesn't seem to be taking anyone's warnings seriously. I still can't help but think the wish plays some big part in this though, it wouldn't have even been brought up if Madoka was just going to wish for cake.

Well it's SHAFT so we can probably expect 12-13 episodes and seeing as Madoka isn't even a Magical Girl yet, I'd say that prediction is.. very possible. Either Madoka will die or there will be a second season of some sort.

If I had to choose between Sayaka dying or being a witch, I think I would choose witch. I think it's safe to assume Sayaka uses her wish on her sick friend, but that would make her a Magical Girl, not a witch.
You gotta be kidding me...

User Image

WELL s**t.

Thoughts?

By the way, if this is canon... I'm thinking she feels betrayed by Madoka and thanks to Homura... She wants to curse them (or just Homura) and becomes a witch.

WELL NO ONE REALLY LIKES HER ANYWAYS

(if she becomes cool, I will like then because I like blue... But she was a raging b***h against Homerun, so. ._.)
Damn, right when I started to like her too. This is a theory I can stand behind, it would explain a ton of things. But does it mean we have to wait until that fight to see Madoka as a Magical Girl? If that really was the future, Kyubey was still trying to convince Madoka, meaning she hadn't wished for anything yet.

Original Ladykiller

I think Madoka's mom is going to die some how.

It just seems foreshadowed with how much time she spends with her mother, and how she idolizes her.
J1mofthen00b
Damn, right when I started to like her too. This is a theory I can stand behind, it would explain a ton of things. But does it mean we have to wait until that fight to see Madoka as a Magical Girl? If that really was the future, Kyubey was still trying to convince Madoka, meaning she hadn't wished for anything yet.

I don't think it was the future so much as some kind of sign. If she had only just become a Magical Girl when that fight happens she'll just suck and get her behind kicked, right?
Riunite

WELL NO ONE REALLY LIKES HER ANYWAYS

(if she becomes cool, I will like then because I like blue... But she was a raging b***h against Homerun, so. ._.)

Am I alone in having no especial attachment to Homerun-chan?

Honestly, I thought the fact that the protagonist AND HER INCIDENTALLY-THERE FRIEND both get to be magical girls was unusual enough to make me automatically favor Sayaka. Even though I'm afraid it'll be nothing but Bad End for her.

Plus, the world needs more melee magical girls. Mage Knight -> best job class imo.

Fashionable Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
J1mofthen00b
@Blibbles

@Riunite

memories aren't what I'm looking for...
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☆═━┈┈━═☆╔══════════════╗☆═━┈┈━═☆

It's amazing how fast all it comes out as soon as an episode runs.

But also I want to compliment everyone with the screen shots siggys they're awesome.

As for predictions, like everyone else I hope they wish Mami back and I do think something is up with Kuybie.

Who is Homura's pet thing? Is it Kuybie too?

Also like someone said earlier this may be one of the best magic girl anime since princess tutu

☆═━┈┈━═☆╚══════════════╝ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
because i'm still deeply in love with you...
@J1mofthen00b

I think it was actually Madoka in that future. More like, just her seeing it.
Or it's a dream that means stuff that happens, but it could be possible that it's not exactly what happens. (You know... Like those sort of dreams with meaning, and stuff).

@3.14

Her mom is just too perfect, imo. It's possible that it means something terrible is going to happen, it already did happen. What I mean by that is, it's possible that her perfect family is something that's not the actually reality if it turns out everything is a dream or it was all wished for.

@Volturnuser

I agree with that. It's a possible sign regarding of what Homura's intentions are.

@Arcade Bumstead

Actually a lot of people don't care for Homura. (Most of the ones who do are actually from /u/ because of the possible yuri...).

What makes me not like Sayaka as much is her exaggeration in hate for Homura.
I agree on the melee magical girl type. If only she were more like this... cool

@Scarcely_Breathing

Thanks!
I doubt Homura has a pet thing... She probably agreed in becoming a magical girl for Madoka's sake all the while hating Kyubei.
I do hope the red-head in the OP will introduce one (pet thing)... Things would make more sense if Kyubei really is doing all this under a higher power. It'd be more of an organized (probably evil) group.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff