Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Citizen

12,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Athlete 50
  • Love Machine 150
Seems that I have to join you, because all I see is the arrow at one place and the text "Goal 25%" (with the easiest songs). I have clicked many times, but the arrow is still at the same place.
Same thing's happening to me, and it's seriously pissing me off.

I really hope Gaia figures it out soon.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageUser Image"Higurashi ga naku akazu no mori e.."
Exactly. That's what happens to me. I guess I should just do something else until they fix it.
User ImageUser Image"Ato modori wa mou dekinai..."

Feral Healer

It happens to me no matter what song I pick,no matter what I do,no matter how many metohds I try,it just won't work ._.

I hope Gaia figures out the problem too,I want the items before the thing is over and crash the thing with my friends without any complaints..
User Image
MOVE, YOU STUPID ARROWS! *slapslapslap*

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I am SO MAD! I WANT THOSE ITEMS!!!!

Tipsy Pumpkin

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
User ImageI love my foxies!!! *huggles*User Image

Yeah I'm having trouble with that too..

User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Pumpkin

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
User ImageI love my foxies!!! *huggles*User Image

This is really pissing me off.

User ImageUser Image
hate that game

rijii_ahiru's Senpai

Light Lightbringer

because so many users on gaia right now are in the prom event, and with the little button effects, it creates a lag on your computer because of your graphics/sound card or Gaia because it's servers are being overloaded as thousands of gaians log on to play.
You've got to remember that most of the users are US teens, it's a sat. night *no school here*, so it may be acting like this late into the night.

Give gaia a little patience before you go out to California and rip the Admins heads off.
So what do we do? Wait until everyone's alseep?
I tried waiting till there wasn't so many ppl was on here but today is the last day and there not probably going to get it fix before its over!!!! I WANT TO PLAY!!!!
The servers are ******** up again. I just lost my entire streak to server lag and a flash glitch. I was two rounds away from the crown.

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
i can't dance T.T wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
DAMMIT!! WORK!!
I'm posting this on Sunday, the last day for Prom Crashers. I've been trying every damned day and they still aren't working. This is getting me so damn pissed. I've waited for about half and hour and "Goal 25%" is still on the screen. I try clicking on the screen and pressing the arrows, but nothing is working. Dammit, they better fix this before the event is over. I want those items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff