Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I can know when to stop dancing. >_O
I have only two so far. D:

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I would also like to know! i suck at this dance game.
Same here.
I keep mistaking the right key for the down key and the left key for the right key.
gonk

I wish you can configure the keys or something, or have a practice mode or something.
Jeebus...

Amrith-El's Honey Bun

Animal Hoarder

25,725 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I think there are only 5 prizes, I dunno I've never been able to get past 20 rounds...

The first one you get from the guy named Ed. It's a leather wrist watch.
The second you get from dancing once, it's a red hair bow.
The third item you get is a red bow tie.
The fourth is a monarch's collar, (i have it around my avi's neck)
The fifth (after 20 rounds are completed) is the crown which I also have equipped to my avi.

Hope this helps. Sorry about not giving too much specifics...
1. Leather Dress Watch
2. Satin Hairbow
3. Silk Bowtie
4. Prom Monarch's Collar
5. Prom Monarch's Crown

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
evil evil I am so mad right now because i didnt think the prom would be about just dancing. I have been playing this game since friday might and haven't won anything and i can dance in real lif. Why couldn't they have something for buying prom dresses and best dressed. I very disappointed that I spent 5 thousand gold and only got a watch and its gonna cost an arm and a leg to get the cute bow, tie monarch, and crown . I'm so mad and sad its not fair.
ah phew. i thought there was going to be more after round 20. >_>

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
loveappless
ah phew. i thought there was going to be more after round 20. >_>

haha, me too!
and on round 21(?) or 20, the one after you get the crown, i lost crying
so i was just hoping there was no more 3nodding
hi ppls yeah i would also like to stop dancin like a freak after i get all the items too!

Fashionable Gawker

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
UGH I am so bad at this game. I just bought all the items. Too bad the crown is so expensive right now....
I feel bad for all the people who got ripped off in the prom.like wasting 5000 gold and buying all the items.they should of had a prom item hunt were you find and keep items or letting everyone show how you dance.The dancing game is hard and sadly sad its the only thing to do in prom.In the year book i wrote"whoo go gaia!" but that was before I searched the whole building and found that was the only thing to do sad .Gaia should of let us say what we want in prom.I also spent alot of gold perparing for prom I was ripping my hair!over what I was going to wear.but after a day I took it off because it was a rip off.For the first time bad job gaia sad
And i didnt even see 1 admin.
The dancing game is actually pretty easy...except when you start to lag, that's when it screws you over.
Prom Monarch's Collar, How many rounds do you have to dance to get it?
A_Dragon_Y
I think there are only 5 prizes, I dunno I've never been able to get past 20 rounds...

The first one you get from the guy named Ed. It's a leather wrist watch.
The second you get from dancing once, it's a red hair bow.
The third item you get is a red bow tie.
The fourth is a monarch's collar, (i have it around my avi's neck)
The fifth (after 20 rounds are completed) is the crown which I also have equipped to my avi.

Hope this helps. Sorry about not giving too much specifics...

Is it 20 rounds as in hot streak rounds or 20 rounds overall? Because if round 20's goal is 100%, I'm not going to make it... My computer lags too much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff