Welcome to Gaia! ::

In real life I move pretty good, but this arrow thing with the key board? I suck at it. If I could use both hands, one on each side of the keyboard it would work better.
User Image
Heaven is not just over our heads...

I can't do it because the arrows on the screen are not in the same configuration as the arrows on my keyboard. It confuses my fingers. They should be letters in a vertical line, like NJI9 or something.

User Image
...but under our feet. -Thoreau

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm just like you, Metria: okay on the dance floor IRL - but I suck at this "game".

I think the Admins should have a second set of Items for the Forums as well, so that no one feels left out.
That game really sucks... stare

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I think the game is fun. I just really suck at it. sweatdrop

I wish we could do some kind of practice mode, instead of trying to keep our dancing streak going. Then it wouldn't be so frustrating.
I suck at it too - Im jumping all around the dancefloor while every else playing is standing still. Why is that?

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
omg no1 answered my question when i created a new topic so im just gonna go asked u guys bcuz i am soooo confuse n its really making me sad lol how do u guys dance to get streaks to get points to get item? some1 plz answer me this time? crying
Ketira
I think the Admins should have a second set of Items for the Forums as well, so that no one feels left out.

I totally agree with you, Ketira. Even the easy songs are difficult. sad

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
They should have set it so that the arrows flow up, like on ddr, so my fingers wouldn't hate this... I can't make my hands and eyes coordinate. Especially with the big glowy flashes when I get good combos....
I'm frustrated.
what are combos???
Combos - You get the arrows without missing
ALWAYS TAKE A BANANA TO A PARTY...

Right now, it looks like most people biggest complaints are that the easy levels are too hard, the music selection bites, and the configuration of the screen is throwing people off. Not only do I agree with every one of those points, but I'm gonna add one: I want to be able to save my progress or just keep trying the level I'm on instead of starting over at the beginning when I'm one percent off from getting the crown! scream Grr, that's happen to me twice now and I promised an out of town friend I'd do my best to get her the items as well. No telling how many more renditions of Chillin and Night Song I'm gonna have to listen to now.

BANANAS ARE GOOD!
I'm not one to normally agree, but I stand with all of you when I say; the Admins need a better way of giving the items for this event. Even thought I like the DDR, they need a better selection of music, two ways of getting the same items, and slower arrows to hit.

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I agree. Especially when my hand has been cramping up really bad. I think that we should be able to start where we leave off of instead of starting over. I don't see me getting that crown. crying crying
Having played Stepmania for a while, and not using the arrow keys while playing it, I feel like I'm terrible at this game. And it makes my hands hurt. Music needs to better as well. The only one I like is the trance song, and it makes my fingers cry. They should also have allowed you to pick your buttons for it. A,S,K,L FTW!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff