Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the first post made of the Class of 08 yearbook, it informs you that you are able to edit your posts. But I'm unable to do this. Dx

Does anyone know how to?
I can't get in there to leave a message at all.

Apparently they shut it down. I guess not everyone is welcome to sign after all.
Danillama
I can't get in there to leave a message at all.

Apparently they shut it down. I guess not everyone is welcome to sign after all.

Oh, that's probably why. D:

I hope they open it again before they end the event if it is closed. ];

Thanks for telling me. :]

Thirteenth Survivor

9,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Makes me sad...D: cuz I was working on arts to look like a yearbook page crying Now i'll never get to post it in there gonk
Yeah, I didn't get to post either. If they say they're going to extend Prom then you think they would extend the yearbook too. My boyfriend said they probably had it coded to auto-lock after the 18th. =/ I'm going to be really disappointed if they don't reopen it even for a little while.

I don't know why they don't think of these things. I really really wanted to post too. =(

Virtuous Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Invisibility 100
I'm terribly disappointed myself crying
I delayed posting in the Year Book because it never occurred to me that they wouldn't keep the topic open for as long as the Prom was available as well.
I wish they would realize it doesn't make sense to close the Year Book while the Prom is still going on. They ought to reopen the Year Book for a while longer.
I agree! I wasn't able to spend anytime to sign it yesterday, so I though, "Well the prom goes till tomorrow, I'll just do it then!" But no, it's closed. Argh!!! I wanted to sign...
good news! There was some confusion over when the yearbook was closed (9 AM or 9 PM). It's now open until 9 PM

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff