Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, well I have no problem in the game itself...but as I play the game, I see myself dancing and stuff..but why can't I see others dancing? Psh, I'd like to see other people groovin and stuff but I guess the dancefloor is mean to me. |:<
Is it just me or is it all the same for everyone else?
i get it to i think every one dose and sorry but first comment whoohoo! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh rofl rofl exclaim exclaim
eger28
i get it to i think every one dose and sorry but first comment whoohoo! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh rofl rofl exclaim exclaim

so you get that too?
wooh! my gaia isn't crazy!
also y would we even pay atention to us danceing where trying to not miss keys we should be able to see other people dance right right give me some lover here cmon u know u wanna dont leave me hanging

Friendly Fairy

Miss Cottontail
Okay, well I have no problem in the game itself...but as I play the game, I see myself dancing and stuff..but why can't I see others dancing? Psh, I'd like to see other people groovin and stuff but I guess the dancefloor is mean to me. |:<
Is it just me or is it all the same for everyone else?

I can see myself dance too lol so I am assuming that we can see ourselves dancing and no one else can.
You can only see yourself dancing :3
::we're only liars...

---------------
-sigh- and here i was all worried that i was the only one looking like an idiot.
------------------------------------

::but we're the best.

I wondered the same thing lol I was like "Why's no one else dancing?!?!" lol
I was wondering the same thing. I didn't see why all the others knew how to "not dance around" when dancing.

Gaia admins are playing a trick on us! How mean! Making each of us think we're the only idiot dancing around... They could have warned us it did that, but I think they did it on purpose.

Invisible Reveler

17,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Champion 300
The fact that only we see ourselves dancing brought me all kinds of amusement. There's my avitar, bouncing all around as I'm hitting the arrows, and I'm just waiting for the person who owns the avi that mine appears to be humping to pop off with "GET OFF ME, DAMMIT!" *lol* Apparently, I was stationery on their end. *grin*

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
lyraneko
I was wondering the same thing. I didn't see why all the others knew how to "not dance around" when dancing.

Gaia admins are playing a trick on us! How mean! Making each of us think we're the only idiot dancing around... They could have warned us it did that, but I think they did it on purpose.

HAHA so true
but yea, i think you can onlii see yourself
oh, i like your siggy lyraneko
very nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items