Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Strawberry

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
They're probably going to put the NPC Apprentice tickets into Flynn's Plunder, as they just mentioned a new staff post here about the Gold cap.
Zero Omega
Marketplace and Trade Gold Cap

Hey all,

Good news! We've increased the gold cap on the marketplace and trades, so you can now bid over the previous cap. This means for all you super competitive Flynn's Plunder bidders, you can starting crazy bidding wars! Thanks for your patience while we fixed this, good luck, and we hope you enjoy!

The link is here if you want proof.

Invisible Citizen

Neh......dont think so

Tipsy Genius

Sorry kids, milkbun confirmed that the tickets have been found. The user who claimed to have checked with Gaia actually didn't, and we have several winners. Yay new shopkeepers!! :D

Jeering Heckler

Quote:
Sorry kids, milkbun confirmed that the tickets have been found. The user who claimed to have checked with Gaia actually didn't, and we have several winners. Yay new shopkeepers!! :D

What delightfully deceptive wording. I hope we can stir up some panic selling so I can grab a couple more of these things.

Divine Muse

A P0NY
Quote:

What delightfully deceptive wording. I hope we can stir up some panic selling so I can grab a couple more of these things.

Milkbun said the tickets haven't been redeemed yet, unless she mis-worded.

So either the rule stating that entries after the promotional period won't be accepted was a "Mistake"

or

Those tickets are null and void.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
sterek

tickets have been found but nobody has claimed them... those tickets were JUST found recently though... very recently... after they left the shop...

Either way... it'd be nice if they'd confer whether or not that it is possible for one user to use the ticket and get the achievement while another gets creative control of avi, name, phrases, etc. X.x I just want the achievement. I'd pay a good deal for that alone.

Also milkbun got back to someone? I haven't been gotten back to yet and still no mock-ups yet x.x

Tipsy Genius

Jayce Reinhardt
A P0NY
Quote:

So either the rule stating that entries after the promotional period won't be accepted was a "Mistake"

or

It's not necessarily either. The tickets could have been found at any time during the promotional period, we don't know that for sure. They can be redeemed literally whenever, that's not specified in the rules. An "entry", according to the rules, is a found ticket--not a redeemed one. So if the rules are worded correctly (and I don't think they are?), it would mean that a ticket is void if it's found after the bundles have been taken out of the Cash Shop. But once it's found, it can be redeemed immediately or in three years, it doesn't matter. Most of the Platinum Ticket owners, myself included, redeemed our ticket after the promotional period ended--again, if by "promotional period" they mean the time it's in the Cash Shop. They certainly do need to clarify that, though.

Divine Muse

sterek
Jayce Reinhardt
A P0NY
Quote:

or

It's not necessarily either. The tickets could have been found at any time during the promotional period, we don't know that for sure. They can be redeemed literally whenever, that's not specified in the rules. An "entry", according to the rules, is a found ticket--not a redeemed one. So if the rules are worded correctly (and I don't think they are?), it would mean that a ticket is void if it's found after the bundles have been taken out of the Cash Shop. But once it's found, it can be redeemed immediately or in three years, it doesn't matter. Most of the Platinum Ticket owners, myself included, redeemed our ticket after the promotional period ended--again, if by "promotional period" they mean the time it's in the Cash Shop. They certainly do need to clarify that, though.

What constitutes an "Entry" then?

Entries after the promotional period will not be accepted. Explain it to me for I am slow and on the tired side.

Tipsy Genius

Jayce Reinhardt
sterek
Jayce Reinhardt
A P0NY
Quote:

or

Entries after the promotional period will not be accepted. Explain it to me for I am slow and on the tired side.

If and only if the "promotional period" actually corresponds to however long the NPC Apprentice is in the Cash Shop and isn't just legalese for "as long as there are unopened NPC Apprentice on the site", it would mean that only tickets that are won (as in, found after opening an NPC Apprentice) within that period of time are valid to redeem a prize. But if you obtain (buy, trade for, etc.) the ticket after that time, or if you just let it sit in your inventory for months, it can still be redeemed whenever you want. A winner (someone who finds a ticket) has an entry. When they sell the ticket, they give someone their entry.

I still don't think that's the case, though. If the "promotional period" was what you think it is, it would be specified more clearly in the rules.

Divine Muse

sterek
Jayce Reinhardt
sterek
Jayce Reinhardt
A P0NY
Quote:

or

If and only if the "promotional period" actually corresponds to however long the NPC Apprentice is in the Cash Shop and isn't just legalese for "as long as there are unopened NPC Apprentice on the site", it would mean that only tickets that are won (as in, found after opening an NPC Apprentice) within that period of time are valid to redeem a prize. But if you obtain (buy, trade for, etc.) the ticket after that time, or if you just let it sit in your inventory for months, it can still be redeemed whenever you want. A winner (someone who finds a ticket) has an entry. When they sell the ticket, they give someone their entry.

I still don't think that's the case, though. If the "promotional period" was what you think it is, it would be specified more clearly in the rules.

The rules indicated specific dates of the promotional period so that is where my confusion lies.

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Jayce Reinhardt
sterek
Jayce Reinhardt
sterek
Jayce Reinhardt

or

The rules indicated specific dates of the promotional period so that is where my confusion lies.

All the legal jargon for these ticket things has been copy and pasted from generic contest entry rules.

The stuff at the top with the specifics about what you get for the tickets and what is or isn't allowed to be done with the NPC is all people really need to worry about.

It was stated with the very first one of these Project things that tickets found after the sale would still count as being able to be redeemed.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/a-few-clarifications-on-project-couture/t.90824631/

I would think that hasn't changed even with the Projects after it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff