< 1 2

Wealthy Vampire

Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson
Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson
Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson
I'm pretty sure gaia will hack me me if i got the emerald ticket because the users of gaia hate for no reason or really unreasonable reasons

Begging in various threads might not help with that.

How am I begging I'm pretty sure I'm not, on and hi again Jayce interesting sig you got

Begging for free NPC Apprentice singles isn't endearing or cute.
I have no idea what you're talking about and no I'm not trying to annoy you if that's what your thinking

So then continue to think people hate for you no reason/Irrational reasons, good luck with that!

I was trying to compliment you on your signature one and two I have my own singles I'm trying to be nice and everyone gets annoyed right away It's quight unfair you know

Divine Muse

Kimiko von helson
Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson
Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson

How am I begging I'm pretty sure I'm not, on and hi again Jayce interesting sig you got

I have no idea what you're talking about and no I'm not trying to annoy you if that's what your thinking

So then continue to think people hate for you no reason/Irrational reasons, good luck with that!

I was trying to compliment you on your signature one and two I have my own singles I'm trying to be nice and everyone gets annoyed right away It's quight unfair you know

You are trying too hard, relax.

Wealthy Vampire

Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson
Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson
Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson

You are trying too hard, relax.

oh dont worry about that i gave up on that emerald ticket now i just want to make friends with the gaia community aka the gaia users

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff