Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

B R A I N
drakokatze
i kinda wanna get one and have a bunch of little dragoncat's running everywhere xd

i actually want one if there's a few in circulation

i want slick to get a ticket

he always wanted the custom sdbox
yeah, i dun think i'd actually get one, cause not much gold, but would be fun.

and yeah, hopping some of the ppl that have been wanting em for a while will get em

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Throttle Kitty

I want one, just to finally have a doll of my most recognized avatar and to be able to finally have a legit pink skin that doesn't suck balls cat_crying I've been quesitng the custom gaian for like 6 months now...
yum_donut
I've always been heavily character oriented. I did want a doll when the original custom box was out, but I didn't think to throw 59 mill on the one that was in the MP at the time. Economy as a bit different back then, though. Hard to predict.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Razumi Yazura
Throttle Kitty

I want one, just to finally have a doll of my most recognized avatar and to be able to finally have a legit pink skin that doesn't suck balls cat_crying I've been quesitng the custom gaian for like 6 months now...
yum_donut
I've always been heavily character oriented. I did want a doll when the original custom box was out, but I didn't think to throw 59 mill on the one that was in the MP at the time. Economy as a bit different back then, though. Hard to predict.

Well, my avatar actually is dressed up as one of my characters XD and yeah, I even had bought one for 100mil at one point, but sold it when gaia rereleased DJs because I had been questing them for like, 5 years. cat_sweatdrop DJs dropped even more, and the custom gaian inflated through the roof...
yum_donut

arakahn's Partner In Crime

Fanatical Worshipper

18,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Hope you get it if its what you want my love.

I been wanting one of those ahhh but their impossible at the moment. I think eventually they might make it more accessible.

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

Purple pants 100
i came to this forum expecting this topic thank u 3nodding
yw emotion_dowant

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

Razumi Yazura
I want one. You already have dolls. I want a chance this time. crying
im still thinking

it depends how many tickets there will be

i want certain people to get it.. hate to compete against them

i guess you be in the list of people i dont want to compete with either

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

Chibi Halo
          You already have three dolls and a custom item. You don't need any more. Please just let other people have the opportunity to have this. There are more deserving individuals out there struggling to quest for the chance to even make a serious offer for a custom SD doll box that don't have six zillion mules with billions of gold and items to throw around like they were nothing. Just no this time.

you jumping to conclusions again without even investigating why i said "thinking" crying

y do u loathe me so, im handsome and funny

edit: i have 4 dolls not 3

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

Sylvanass
Hope you get it if its what you want my love.

I been wanting one of those ahhh but their impossible at the moment. I think eventually they might make it more accessible.
you too sweet and supportive

heart

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
B R A I N
Razumi Yazura
im still thinking

it depends how many tickets there will be

i want certain people to get it.. hate to compete against them

i guess you be in the list of people i dont want to compete with either

I am curious as to how rare the ticket is. Guess we'll see in the next following days.

Yeah, understandable. I've seen a few people that I know have wanted a doll for a long time.

I do want to give this a try, though.

Gracious Trader

Hey, do you know when we're going to start seeing the Golden Ticket items in the cash shop? ^^

Partying Prophet

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

TrulyCapricious
Hey, do you know when we're going to start seeing the Golden Ticket items in the cash shop? ^^
no idea

i think its more profitable to just have it random in chance items

ninja

Gracious Trader

B R A I N
TrulyCapricious
no idea

i think its more profitable to just have it random in chance items

ninja
I mean the items Ticket winners (and buyers) have designed. wink

Dapper Gaian

Throttle Kitty
Razumi Yazura

This, exactly this cat_crying *swats brian with a newspaper* bad obnoxiously rich gaian, let the other kinda rich gaians have fun sometimes. cat_emo
yum_donut
Agreed crying

arakahn's Partner In Crime

Fanatical Worshipper

18,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
B R A I N
Chibi Halo
          You already have three dolls and a custom item. You don't need any more. Please just let other people have the opportunity to have this. There are more deserving individuals out there struggling to quest for the chance to even make a serious offer for a custom SD doll box that don't have six zillion mules with billions of gold and items to throw around like they were nothing. Just no this time.

you jumping to conclusions again without even investigating why i said "thinking" crying

y do u loathe me so, im handsome and funny

edit: i have 4 dolls not 3

Hehehe ROFL LOL I dont know why but I find it sexy when you answer like that.

4 not 3 heheh

wait >.> you still own the 4? or sold them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff