Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Hellraiser movie is your favorite?

Hellraiser or Hellbound 0.26404494382022 26.4% [ 47 ]
Hell on Earth or Bloodline 0.044943820224719 4.5% [ 8 ]
Inferno or Hellseeker 0.044943820224719 4.5% [ 8 ]
Deader or Hellworld 0.01685393258427 1.7% [ 3 ]
Revelations (troll face here) 0.050561797752809 5.1% [ 9 ]
I haven't seen any of them. 0.57865168539326 57.9% [ 103 ]
Total Votes:[ 178 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 92 93 94 > >>

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
Yep. Just gotta dig in my inventory for things to sell so then I can keep on track for the halo.
>w< lol. yeah. how sad. :c hopefully the items find a good home.

It's just things I have repeats of, animal base items, and a pair of wings I'm going to get anyways once I start the appropriate backwings quest. smile
what wings? O-O you have to find the formulas though. :/

I managed to get a pair of backwings from the Crystal Ball RIG the last time it was in the CS. I didn't really wanted them since 1) they're one of the angelic wings and it will clash with my wardrobe anyways 2) If I complete the angelic wing quest, I'll get them thanks to the update last year(?) allowing the alchemized biggest set of wings including the two smaller ones as poses and 3) It would block Pinny! X3

Pinhead: Oh joy...

Yeah, finding the formulas will be hard especially since I want to make all six sets of wings. But at least they have the cases in the CS, I can always try those and sell any repeat components I might get since I'm planning on crafting everything to level up.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
Yep. Just gotta dig in my inventory for things to sell so then I can keep on track for the halo.

It's just things I have repeats of, animal base items, and a pair of wings I'm going to get anyways once I start the appropriate backwings quest. smile

I managed to get a pair of backwings from the Crystal Ball RIG the last time it was in the CS. I didn't really wanted them since 1) they're one of the angelic wings and it will clash with my wardrobe anyways 2) If I complete the angelic wing quest, I'll get them thanks to the update last year(?) allowing the alchemized biggest set of wings including the two smaller ones as poses and 3) It would block Pinny! X3

Yeah, finding the formulas will be hard especially since I want to make all six sets of wings. But at least they have the cases in the CS, I can always try those and sell any repeat components I might get since I'm planning on crafting everything to level up.
the cases are in the cash shop?!!!!

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr

the cases are in the cash shop?!!!!

Yep, the Winged Crafting Chest. You can get one for a buck or nine of them for $7... or you can get another Box for $7!

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
St V-Starr
Yep, the Winged Crafting Chest. You can get one for a buck or nine of them for $7... or you can get another Box for $7!
lol. >w< ive been buying cases like a retard. T-T all the gold i could have saved...

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
lol. >w< ive been buying cases like a retard. T-T all the gold i could have saved...

Aww...

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr

Aww...
yeah. :'c

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr

Aww...

Hmmm, now I need to play the marketplace with these limited items once I get some more GC. If I play it out right and if the market goes my way, I could have a halo in.... About a year. -_-

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr

Aww...

Hmmm, now I need to play the marketplace with these limited items once I get some more GC. If I play it out right and if the market goes my way, I could have a halo in.... About a year. -_-
blech. :/

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr

Aww...

And that's if I manage to get one item per-week and sell it for at least 110 billion (taking the tax into consideration).

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr

Aww...

And that's if I manage to get one item per-week and sell it for at least 110 billion (taking the tax into consideration).
DX thats RIDICULOUS!!!

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr

Aww...

DX thats RIDICULOUS!!!

I know but I don't really have another choice now that the gold gens are like $30 a pack! D:< I will admit to playing them but even I have a limit on how much I want to spend for them.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
St V-Starr
I know but I don't really have another choice now that the gold gens are like $30 a pack! D:< I will admit to playing them but even I have a limit on how much I want to spend for them.
everyone does. :/ that price is insane. no one wants to pay that much. :/

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
St V-Starr
everyone does. :/ that price is insane. no one wants to pay that much. :/

If I have to pay that much it better clean my room and make me dinner too!

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
St V-Starr
The Trancy Brat
St V-Starr
The Trancy Brat
St V-Starr

Yeah, it's hard to start a game during an event. I started during an Indiana Jones event back in May however I think it just started so I was super lucky. The event doesn't even unlock until you reach a certain point in the game anyways. :/

User Image

Aw poo, now the app player wants me to pay a fee or download a bunch of crappy sponsored apps.
I just wanna play family guy ;w;

Please...PAY ATTENTION!

It does that?! D:< what the ********]

User Image

yea XD you can either buy a premium sub...or download a bunch of other apps, otherwise no more usey

Please...PAY ATTENTION!

Aww...

User Image

Still playing though, trying to get some halloween event stuff done...but omg the timers XD

Please...PAY ATTENTION!

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
The Trancy Brat
St V-Starr
The Trancy Brat
St V-Starr
The Trancy Brat
St V-Starr

Yeah, it's hard to start a game during an event. I started during an Indiana Jones event back in May however I think it just started so I was super lucky. The event doesn't even unlock until you reach a certain point in the game anyways. :/

User Image

Aw poo, now the app player wants me to pay a fee or download a bunch of crappy sponsored apps.
I just wanna play family guy ;w;

Please...PAY ATTENTION!

It does that?! D:< what the ********]

User Image

yea XD you can either buy a premium sub...or download a bunch of other apps, otherwise no more usey

Please...PAY ATTENTION!

Aww...

User Image

Still playing though, trying to get some halloween event stuff done...but omg the timers XD

Please...PAY ATTENTION!

I know! I am very relived they have made the Weekend Challenge of bombing the trick-or-treaters easier. It would have been next to impossible to get 200 trick-or-treaters in 3 days when the bombs only drop every 8 hours if you're lucky. Now they lowered the number to 150 and made the bomb making task only 4 hours long! Earlier today I was freaking out with 50 out of 200 but now, I'm very calm with almost 100 of 150 done. I should have another weekend task completed tomorrow if the tick-or-treaters walk close enough together for me to bomb and I get enough bombs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff