Welcome to Gaia! ::

Businessman

If the 'Old school' ticket specifically recolors items from 03 - 05, then what about the rainbow ticket? I looked up on the rules and it doesn't specify that you can't recolor any old items. I have a rainbow ticket and would love to recolor an old item...

Someone with knowledge... Please approach me! -.-
Vendoz
If the 'Old school' ticket specifically recolors items from 03 - 05, then what about the rainbow ticket? I looked up on the rules and it doesn't specify that you can't recolor any old items. I have a rainbow ticket and would love to recolor an old item...

U got ur ticket back surprised ? Congrats! biggrin and btw I think u can recolor any item smile Amy is Recoloring a NHB so i think anything as long as they approve the design! c:

Businessman

UnabIed
Vendoz

U got ur ticket back surprised ? Congrats! biggrin and btw I think u can recolor any item smile Amy is Recoloring a NHB so i think anything as long as they approve the design! c:

WHAT? AMY IS WHAT??? is her username 'its amy chan' :O My idea was also to recolor the NHB.............. FRUSTRATION LEVEL 9000!!

Beloved Stargazer

Im pretty sure you can recolor anything you want as long as it falls into the guidelines (no LQI, no EI...)

So you should be fine. The Citrine is just a more limited version with different side effects (you get copies of the original with it, I think)
Vendoz
UnabIed
Vendoz

WHAT? AMY IS WHAT??? is her username 'its amy chan' :O My idea was also to recolor the NHB.............. FRUSTRATION LEVEL 9000!!

Yes and hers was allready approved ; v; Hmm u could recolor Braintology huehuehueheue naw jk xD but idk think of something ; o;

Bashful Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Vendoz
UnabIed
Vendoz

donate me a recolored nhb bae c; <3

Businessman

UnabIed
Vendoz
UnabIed
Vendoz

Yes and hers was allready approved ; v; Hmm u could recolor Braintology huehuehueheue naw jk xD but idk think of something ; o;

Hmmm....... I have more ideas so it's cool! xD LET THE GAMES BEGIN AMY!!

Businessman

Tommahh
Vendoz
UnabIed
Vendoz

Ahah someone has already used that idea so i dont think ill be doing that anymore! (Lies to the world to trick them MUAHAHA) twisted

Bashful Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Vendoz
Tommahh
Vendoz
UnabIed
Vendoz

Ahah someone has already used that idea so i dont think ill be doing that anymore! (Lies to the world to trick them MUAHAHA) twisted

but bic boi i want to be 1/20 that has it <3

Businessman

Tommahh
Vendoz
Tommahh
Vendoz
UnabIed
Vendoz

I'll give you a discount since we're friends.... 2.5T for one? rofl BIC BOIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Bashful Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Vendoz
Tommahh
Vendoz
Tommahh
Vendoz

I'll give you a discount since we're friends.... 2.5T for one? rofl BIC BOIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

how about bill

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
as per the rules, you can recolour any item so long as it is not an evolving item, rapid evolving item, or limited quantity item. Old items can be recoloured, but you cannot recolour them multiple times with the same item (i.e. a recoloured angelic halo with ten poses).

Also, just so you're aware, all rainbow ticket items are to be released in a RIG, unlike the platinum ticket dolls (of which the ticket holder receives 25 copies and at this time they will not be re-released or remade).
Vendoz
UnabIed
Vendoz
UnabIed
Vendoz

Hmmm....... I have more ideas so it's cool! xD LET THE GAMES BEGIN AMY!!

Have fun!

Profitable Prophet

Why is there like 50 people trying to recolor NHB?

There is way better idea's out there that would net SOOOOOOOO much more money. ninja (and look way cooler)

Loyal Friend

I was gonna recolor the NHB with my Citrine ticket lol. What color were you thinking?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff