Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Its taking longer than i expected for my rainbow ticket to be approved. To just get a "yes" or "no" answer.

Why do you think its taking longer than usual? I heard it takes about 2 weeks to get a yes or no.

Writer

drinking12
Its taking longer than i expected for my rainbow ticket to be approved. To just get a "yes" or "no" answer.

Why do you think its taking longer than usual? I heard it takes about 2 weeks to get a yes or no.

I sent mine in on Aug 28. Nothing so far. sad

Beloved Stargazer

From my own experience, they seem to do approval in batches. You'll have nothing for awhile and then a bunch of people getting approval on the same day. My guess is that they are in between batches right now. Just hang in here~

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zero Dream
From my own experience, they seem to do approval in batches. You'll have nothing for awhile and then a bunch of people getting approval on the same day. My guess is that they are in between batches right now. Just hang in here~
thanks for the soothing reply. That gives me more hope that they will reply.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quantact
drinking12

I sent mine in on Aug 28. Nothing so far. sad
i sent mine august 30 if im not wrong.
my friend just got his recolor Beats by sadistic i think today or yesterday so there working on a new batch now

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Angel Saito
my friend just got his recolor Beats by sadistic i think today or yesterday so there working on a new batch now
yup. I seen it. Hopefully they will reply soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff