Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Helllo. This post will be updated more so when my internet gets turned back on, with a format and everything.

My name is David and ive been here a while. So long that I've started craving a doll of myself to be made. Something that ive wanted since the first staff dolls came out. The extra pose will contain yellow/blond hair with a secret ciel pose. Its something I want to do for myself because irl ive HAD to do everything for myself. I want this satisfaction of knowing I am not second place, that im good enough.

On the other hand I really want a golden ticket as well. My good friend Ken died earlier this year in a car accident. It was one of the few nights that the drought was overtaken by rain. Truth be told... I was in love with him. Plain and simple. But I was too shy to even mention it. Ive learned not to keep things in thanks to him and the event. He loved gaia though. He also loved steampunk, certain youtube personalities, and warhammer. I want this golden ticket to make an itwm in tribute to him. Wether it be about him or the things he loved. I want this to happen. I need this to happen.

Sorry for the long post. But I want the reason to be known why im questing these. I swear to pretty this up in the future but until then. I hope for your help or just your company c:

Total amount:
DJs/???

DONATIONS;

Slick- 1bil mythril coin
Midnight Rogue: 1bil
Doc Arkham: 5bil

Thank you for reading.

Beloved Stargazer

Hey hello questing buddy !

Im so sorry about your friend. About 11 years ago I lost a very dear friend (that I also loved, too) except depression won on his case and he took his own life. I understand completely sad Im sure that wherever he is now, he is so touched that you are trying to do this for him

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Zero Dream
Hey hello questing buddy !

Im so sorry about your friend. About 11 years ago I lost a very dear friend (that I also loved, too) except depression won on his case and he took his own life. I understand completely sad Im sure that wherever he is now, he is so touched that you are trying to do this for him

Hallo. Much too early. I have to work burning_eyes

Oh wow im so sorry to hear that. Thats what his family and I were afraid it was. It was never ruled out. But other things make sensee to them. I see why he didnt talk to them. And I hope so.
Urgh
Its too early for feels. Lol

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Morning Dave.
(I can't believe you made me find this thread on my own emo )

Oh well I'm here to help with whatever you want.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Doc Arkham
Morning Dave.
(I can't believe you made me find this thread on my own emo )

Oh well I'm here to help with whatever you want.
you know I wouldve linked you if you asked lol :p

2bil away from 700 yay

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Twinky Dave

I know but I'm feeling sassy today.

I can't wait to see you with a glorious halo above your head. Then get a second and let me wear it emotion_kirakira

Beloved Stargazer

Donuts.

Im already sick of wearing mine, no lie XD Why must silly donuts be the best bargaining chips.

At least parting won't be too much sorrow ?

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Zero Dream

Calling them donuts is making me super hungry. However the only golden rings I want right now are onion rings. emotion_drool

I'm with you though on the why factor. They aren't even rare any more. Just one look in this forum should demystify even the newest players perception of halos.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Zero Dream
Donuts.

Im already sick of wearing mine, no lie XD Why must silly donuts be the best bargaining chips.

At least parting won't be too much sorrow ?
new sig art. Niceeee
Ive always wanted to wrar one to feel rich... but urgh

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Doc Arkham
Twinky Dave

I know but I'm feeling sassy today.

I can't wait to see you with a glorious halo above your head. Then get a second and let me wear it emotion_kirakira

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Doc Arkham
Zero Dream

Calling them donuts is making me super hungry. However the only golden rings I want right now are onion rings. emotion_drool

I'm with you though on the why factor. They aren't even rare any more. Just one look in this forum should demystify even the newest players perception of halos.
mebbe

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Twinky Dave

It's okay. I wouldn't be caught dead in a golden halo.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Doc Arkham
Twinky Dave

It's okay. I wouldn't be caught dead in a golden halo.
a likely story.
720bil

Heroic Noob

12,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Twinky Dave
Bump i hope you Get The ticket man !!! <3 keep the hope up

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Twinky Dave

I'm srs. I got two different navy color halos.

All this ticket nonsense makes me wanna quest a recolor one, but yeah way too busy...lazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff