Welcome to Gaia! ::

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ I'm gonna post this here until this forum gets a copy of the rules too.
This is currently available to view in the Loyal Guild Btw.
] :.

Winners of a Project Citrine Ticket will receive the chance to work with a Gaia artist to recolor and old school Gaia item for Loyal's shop.

WHAT ELSE DO I WIN?
The winner will receive 5 copies of their item to keep, sell, give away or trade.
The winner will receive one copy of the original item!!
The winner’s recolored item will be available for Gold in Loyal's Bazaar.

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
Your recolored item must have been originally released between the year 2003 to 2005.
Your recolored item must not be an evolving item.
Your recolored item must not include animated poses, copyrighted materials, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
Your recolored item must not be identical or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
Your recolored item may not have the same pose recolored multiple times
Your recolored item must not, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content.
Your recolored item must not, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service.
We have full discretion to deny any design if we feel it is not appropriate for Gaia Online.
Any other questions can be discussed through the email project-custom@gaiaonline.com
Price and time cannot be specified and is up to Gaia's discretion.

HOW DO I REDEEM MY TICKET?
  • Please send an email to project-custom@gaiaonline.com with Project Old School and your username in the subject line.

gaia_smilies/icon_angelicwing_left.gif gaia_smilies/icon_angelicwing_right.gif

You must read these Official Rules before entering Project Old School: The Citrine Ticket (the 'Promotion'). All entrants ('Entrants') agree to be bound by these Project Old School: The Citrine Ticket Official Rules (the 'Official Rules') posted by Gaia Interactive. (the ‘Sponsor’)

How to Participate/Eligibility. Open a Project Old School Chance Item for a chance at receiving The Citrine Ticket item which provides an opportunity to recolor an item with the artists of Gaia.

By participating in the Promotion, Entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and any decision Sponsor or its designees make regarding any matters relating to the Promotion. Entrants who do not comply with the Official Rules are not eligible to claim their ticket. All decisions made by Sponsor or its designees shall be final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion, and any future promotion conducted by Sponsor, and to prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law, any Entrant who, in Sponsor's reasonable suspicion, tampers with any of Sponsor's sites, the entry process, the Promotion, acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, violates these Official Rules or any other reason determined by the Sponsor. In the event of disqualification of a winner, Sponsor may replace the winner with the next runner-up at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.

By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable license to reproduce, copy, display, transmit, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use (including the right to make derivative works of) the entry, materials and information submitted on and in connection with the Gaia website, the Gaia store, Gaia products and services, and Gaia marketing collateral, in any form, medium or technology. By submitting any entry or accepting any prize, the winner assigns all right, title and interest in his or her entry to Sponsor. Each participating Entrant hereby waives his or her moral rights in any such entries, materials and information, and hereby warrants that any such entries, materials and information are original with Entrant and do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.

If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by Entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, Entrant represents he or she has obtained, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use and exploitation of the entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in the Official Rules without additional compensation, including, without limitation, likeness releases for any person whose name, and/or likeness appears in the entry.

Each Entrant warrants that the entries, materials and information submitted do not contain information considered by Entrant's place of business or any other third party to be confidential, and that the entries, materials and information submitted do not violate or infringe the rights of any third parties or violate any laws or regulations. Each Entrant agrees that he or she shall have no recourse against Sponsor for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in an Entrant's entry.

By participating in the Promotion, Entrant consents to Sponsor's use of his or her name, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to him or her, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast, and Internet), for all business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, notice or approval, unless prohibited by law.

Sponsor reserves the right to changes these rules at any given time for any purpose without explanation.

Prizes. Winner will have his or her entry adapted by Gaia artists and turned into a Gaia item that will be placed into a mini-CI in the future. Sponsor shall determine the time period for the design and sale of the Gaia item in its sole discretion. Winner also receives twenty-five (25) of their item up front that they are free to do with as they so choose.

Notification of Winner. Winner may be attempted to be notified. Winner may be notified by email or Gaia personal message. Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the winner.

Disclaimer and Limit of Liability: GAIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY ENTRANTS PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. GAIA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, OR INJURY THAT ARISES FROM OR RELATES TO PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, OR WINNING OR USE OF A PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (I) LATE, LOST, DELAYED, DAMAGED, MISDIRECTED, INCOMPLETE, OR UNINTELLIGIBLE ENTRIES; (II) TELEPHONE, ELECTRONIC, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROGRAM, NETWORK, INTERNET, OR COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES, VIRUSES OR DIFFICULTIES OF ANY KIND; (III) FAILED, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS; (IV) THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION; AND (V) ANY OTHER CONDITION THAT MAY CAUSE THE PROMOTION TO BE DISRUPTED OR CORRUPTED. GAIA RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ALTER THE RULES FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IF AT ANY TIME A COMPUTER VIRUS, TECHNICAL PROBLEM, OR OTHER UNFORESEEABLE EVENT ALTERS OR CORRUPTS THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION.

Release: BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS GAIA AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY OR DEFAMATION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) ENTERING THE PROMOTION; (II) ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND (III) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PROMOTION.

Governing Law. The Promotion and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and Entrants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, Santa Clara County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of California and federal court located within such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Promotion.

Privacy. Entrant information submitted as part of the registration process will be collected in accordance with Sponsor's Privacy Policy, which can be found at http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/index.php?info=privacy.

Sponsor. Sponsor of the Promotion is Gaia Interactive, Inc. ('Sponsor' or 'Gaia'), PO Box 612680, San Jose, CA 95161-2680. All questions regarding the Promotion should be directed by e-mail to project-custom@gaiaonline.com

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Q. Where can I get a Project Citrine Ticket?
A. Citrine Tickets are only able to be won as a rare drop through the item Project Old School.

Q. I won a Project Citrine Ticket but I don’t want to recolor an item. May I give it to a friend or sell it on the marketplace?
A. Yes, the ticket is tradeable and sellable.

Q. I won a Project Citrine Ticket but I’m not yet ready to redeem it. I’d like to really think about my recolor. Can I wait?
A. Yes, the ticket is redeemable at any time.

Q. Do I get anything else if I win a Citrine Ticket?
A. Please refer to our Official Rules post above for further details.

Q. How long will I have to wait to receive my completed recolored item?
A. Once your design is approved and the ticket is removed from your inventory it will take us around 30 to 60 business days to complete. You will be shown a mockup of your item for your input before the set is complete. At that point you may request any changes if needed.

Q. Is there any item restriction for what we cannot get recolored?
A. Our only equip type restriction is animated items and evolving items. Additionally we're only recoloring items made between 2003 to 2005. For any other restrictions please check out the official rules.

Q. What if the set I want to be recolored has multiple poses?
A. This is fine!

Q. Can I get the same pose recolored several times?
A. No, if the set you want recolored only has one pose than it can only be recolored once.

Jolly Shopper

14,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Wow, that is like angelic halo chance!

Trash Baby

22,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
snow-rabbit148

I would literally just color an angelic halo like blue or something just to get a halo lol

Jolly Shopper

14,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Shotgun Divorce
snow-rabbit148

I would literally just color an angelic halo like blue or something just to get a halo lol

I would make the halo prism or colorful and then get the angelic halo. Six pixel quality items in one, great right?

My second choice would be Black and white grizzly bear.

Trash Baby

22,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
snow-rabbit148
Shotgun Divorce
snow-rabbit148

I would make the halo prism or colorful and then get the angelic halo. Six pixel quality items in one, great right?

freaking rainbow halo all the way
IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME
free angelic halo

Demonic Lover

:/ they get a copy of the original?, ******** this the winner will just make an angelic halo/medal recolor for the original e_e; goodbye any chance of actually getting something nice.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
SuccuViv
:/ they get a copy of the original?, ******** this the winner will just make an angelic halo/medal recolor for the original e_e; goodbye any chance of actually getting something nice.
Come now. A silver medal with a lavender or black ribbon would be nice. >.>;

Lonely Spirit

Rainbow Halo sounds awesome.

Sexy Bear

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
They cannot get halos as they were released in 2003.

If I got this I would recolor the Monkey pajamas to brown. rofl

Edit:
Aw s**t, those were 2005 weren't they? Maybe they'll take pity on me since I didn't request a halo. rofl

Edit #2:

Aw s**t, cannot read tonight.

Demonic Lover

Banana Beary

Edit:
Aw s**t, those were 2005 weren't they? Maybe they'll take pity on me since I didn't request a halo. rofl
I don't think you understood this x ox; "Your recolored item must have been originally released between the year 2003 to 2005." halos and pajamas are totally fine.

Sexy Bear

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
SuccuViv
Banana Beary

Edit:
I don't think you understood this x ox; "Your recolored item must have been originally released between the year 2003 to 2005." halos and pajamas are totally fine.

Oooh. I was thinking Gaia was preventing the 2003 to 2005 items. rofl

Ok, look forward to brown monkey pajamas everyone!

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm thinking a pure black d-tail if I win.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Is there anywhere we can find out what items were released during 2003-2005?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Shotgun Divorce
snow-rabbit148
Shotgun Divorce
snow-rabbit148

freaking rainbow halo all the way
IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME
free angelic halo

-THROWS GLITTER IN THE AIR-
SO MANY SPARKLES.

lol id recolor the golden ticket

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers