gaia_angelleft Silver Scissor Custom Cut
gaia_angelleft Project Slate Ticket
gaia_angelleft Painter's Palette Ticket
gaia_angelleft Mystery Mood Ticket
gaia_angelleft Project Exclamation Ticket
gaia_angelleft Flaired Up Ticket
gaia_angelleft Tailored Stylist Umami Ticket
gaia_angelleft Project Moonstone Ticket

Don't see your ticket listed or in the Project Recolor rules thread?
Click here to view the old Ticket Rules thread.
gaia_star PROJECT CUSTOM GENERAL RULES gaia_star

You must read these Official Rules before entering any Project Custom Tickets (the 'Promotion'). All entrants ('Entrants') agree to be bound by these Project Custom Ticket Official Rules (the 'Official Rules') posted by Gaia Interactive. (the ‘Sponsor’)

By participating in the Promotion, Entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and any decision Sponsor or its designees make regarding any matters relating to the Promotion. Entrants who do not comply with the Official Rules are not eligible to claim their ticket. All decisions made by Sponsor or its designees shall be final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion, and any future promotion conducted by Sponsor, and to prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law, any Entrant who, in Sponsor's reasonable suspicion, tampers with any of Sponsor's sites, the entry process, the Promotion, acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, violates these Official Rules or any other reason determined by the Sponsor. In the event of disqualification of a winner, Sponsor may replace the winner with the next runner-up at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.

By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable license to reproduce, copy, display, transmit, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use (including the right to make derivative works of) the entry, materials and information submitted on and in connection with the Gaia website, the Gaia store, Gaia products and services, and Gaia marketing collateral, in any form, medium or technology. By submitting any entry or accepting any prize, the winner assigns all right, title and interest in his or her entry to Sponsor. Each participating Entrant hereby waives his or her moral rights in any such entries, materials and information, and hereby warrants that any such entries, materials and information are original with Entrant and do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.

If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by Entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, Entrant represents he or she has obtained, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use and exploitation of the entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in the Official Rules without additional compensation, including, without limitation, likeness releases for any person whose name, and/or likeness appears in the entry.

Each Entrant warrants that the entries, materials and information submitted do not contain information considered by Entrant's place of business or any other third party to be confidential, and that the entries, materials and information submitted do not violate or infringe the rights of any third parties or violate any laws or regulations. Each Entrant agrees that he or she shall have no recourse against Sponsor for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in an Entrant's entry.

By participating in the Promotion, Entrant consents to Sponsor's use of his or her name, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to him or her, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast, and Internet), for all business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, notice or approval, unless prohibited by law.

Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any given time for any purpose without explanation.

Prizes. Winner will have his or her entry adapted by Gaia artists and turned into a Gaia item or illustration as designated by the specific ticket. Sponsor shall determine the time period for the design and sale of the Gaia item in its sole discretion.

Notification of Winner. Winner may be attempted to be notified. Winner may be notified by email or Gaia personal message. Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the winner.

Disclaimer and Limit of Liability: GAIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY ENTRANTS PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. GAIA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, OR INJURY THAT ARISES FROM OR RELATES TO PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, OR WINNING OR USE OF A PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (I) LATE, LOST, DELAYED, DAMAGED, MISDIRECTED, INCOMPLETE, OR UNINTELLIGIBLE ENTRIES; (II) TELEPHONE, ELECTRONIC, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROGRAM, NETWORK, INTERNET, OR COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES, VIRUSES OR DIFFICULTIES OF ANY KIND; (III) FAILED, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS; (IV) THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION; AND (V) ANY OTHER CONDITION THAT MAY CAUSE THE PROMOTION TO BE DISRUPTED OR CORRUPTED. GAIA RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ALTER THE RULES FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IF AT ANY TIME A COMPUTER VIRUS, TECHNICAL PROBLEM, OR OTHER UNFORESEEABLE EVENT ALTERS OR CORRUPTS THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION.

Release: BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS GAIA AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY OR DEFAMATION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) ENTERING THE PROMOTION; (II) ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND (III) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PROMOTION.

Governing Law. The Promotion and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and Entrants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, Santa Clara County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of California and federal court located within such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Promotion.

Privacy. Entrant information submitted as part of the registration process will be collected in accordance with Sponsor's Privacy Policy, which can be found at http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/legal/privacy

Sponsor. Sponsor of the Promotion is Gaia Interactive, Inc. ('Sponsor' or 'Gaia'), PO Box 612680, San Jose, CA 95161-2680. All questions regarding the Promotion should be directed by e-mail to project-custom@gaiainteractive.com
gaia_star PROJECT CUSTOM FAQ gaia_star

gaia_angelleft Can I edit the order form?
Please do not alter the order form in any way. All of the characters used are important for the sake of formatting.
Please copy and paste it directly into your submission e-mail and fill out each line after the colons.
If you need help filling out the form, please e-mail us at project-recolor@gaiainteractive.com and we'll help you however possible!
Do not include any bbcode (the code you use on the forums). It doesn't do anything in emails or where we keep our orders.
Do not create hyperlinks, please include all references as plain text urls (IE: https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/11001102).
If the order is submitted and the formatting is incorrect, has bbcode, or is lacking plain text urls the order will be returned and a correct form will be required to continue.

gaia_angelleft When is the last time I can make changes to my order?
If your ticket has not been accepted yet, feel free to send us an email regarding these changes. If your ticket has been accepted, you have one week from the acceptance date to make changes your order. We cannot make any complete changes however if your item has started production.

gaia_angelleft Can I cancel my order?
Has your ticket been accepted yet? If not, go ahead and send us a new email and clarify that you're cancelling your ticket. If it has, I'm sorry we no longer accept cancellations for project orders.You do have the option to change your original order to something different if a) work has not been started on it yet and b) it is within one week of the ticket being accepted.

gaia_angelleft What happens to my order(s) if my account is permanently banned?
If your account gets permanently banned, then you hereby forfeit all of your tickets and orders. If your items were completed or if their process had started, your items may or may not be released as common drops elsewhere. But any special tags, descriptions, and prior release requests will be forfeit. Your items also may or may not be finished or ever released.

gaia_angelleft What happens to my collaboration is my partner's account is permanently banned?
Collaborations are at your own risk. If an account gets permanently banned, they hereby forfeit all of your tickets and orders. Unfortunately this means if the person you submitted with is banned the order will be cancelled.
If your items were completed or if their process had started, your items may or may not be released as common drops elsewhere. But any special tags, descriptions, and prior release requests will be forfeit. Your items also may or may not be finished or ever released.

gaia_angelleft Are there items from Project Custom that can be recolored without permission?
Tickets where the item is "inspired by" the submitter do not require permission to recolor.

These tickets include the variety of Tailored Star tickets, Tailored Umami, and Obsidian ticket. If the item was a full set that did not include mocks to the user it will be open to recoloring without permission!

gaia_angelleft How many images can I include for reference?
If you have multiple images for mocks (such as different poses, reference gradients for new colors, etc) please combine these into 1 image.

gaia_angelleft How long can my item name and description be?
Your item name may have 35 characters and the description may have 500. One place you could check these numbers is here!

gaia_angelleft Can my item description include bolded/colored text and/or a hyperlink?
No, unfortunately this is not possible. Descriptions can no longer include custom formatting.

gaia_angelleft Can my item description include kaomoji or ASCII art?
We do allow these as long as the characters are under the limit. Some characters do not work in our system. This is out of our control and we do not have a definitive list of characters that do not work. Submitting with these is now considered "at your own risk", and if the formatting breaks we will no longer update descriptions. Please submit wisely!

gaia_angelleft Can I use emoji in my item's name and description?
We do allow emoji in item's descriptions. Emojis show differently on different devices and we have no control over this.
For item names we will not allow emojis. You can use unicode characters for item names (ie: ⇖☆♧♕, etc).

gaia_angelleft Can I pick where my ombré is placed on my Moonstone Ticket? i.e. where the transition between color happens.
Ombré are placed either vertically or horizontally. The general rule is that the top/front of the hair is one ombré, and if there is longer hair or a ponytail behind the avatar or longer pigtails they gets their own ombré. The top/front includes forelocks and buns.

This visual example is from the item Tsunbani no Monogatari

User Image

From here it must maintain this general shape, but you can make requests about how and where the colors transition into one another and the artist will do their best to match your request. If you have a question about a specific hair that may not be as obvious please email project-custom@gaiainteractive.com.

gaia_angelleft Can you repixel my item even though it's already been released? I want to make changes.
You will be sent a round of mocks halfway through your order. If you have critique and changes to the item, then is the time to make it. After you have given approval on your mocks, that is it. No further changes will be made unless it is a layering glitch made on our part.*

*considering that it can be fixed, depending on how complicated your request was.

gaia_angelleft How many sets of mocks do I get?
For most ticket, one! For these tickets, the only time we will send a second set of mocks is if if we completely missed something in your description and sent you incredibly wrong mocks. Otherwise, your revisions get sent to our artist and you will receive the final item with the revisions you requested.

gaia_angelleft What if I get my mocks and I hate my item and I want to change it entirely? Can I do this?
Unfortunately, with custom items the item can not be changed once its order has been accepted.

gaia_angelleft Okay! I've received my mocks! When will my item be released? Do you have a time estimate now?
Unfortunately we can not give you a release date for your item. We ask that you please not send us e-mails asking for this information; we will not be able to respond.

gaia_angelleft Can I choose for my item to be released on a specific date or with someone else's item
Please feel free to make these requests when you submit your order! We will do our best to accommodate, but we can't make any promises.

gaia_angelleft Can we merge tickets to make a super ticket?
You can combine a Baby Golden Ticket with either a Golden or Mini Golden ticket to add one additional pose. Other than this, you cannot combine any tickets.

gaia_angelleft Can I submit a rainbow ticket with my _____ ticket?
Once you have received mocks you are welcome to submit for recolors! We ask that you wait until this time so that recolor doesn't get to that ticket before the item is finished.

gaia_angelleft Can I request a specific artist/style for my item? (This does not apply to Lapis, for obvious reasons)
You may request this and we can try to accommodate. But depending on an artist's workload they may or may not. If you are very adamant about having said artist, do not count on getting your order within 60 business days.

gaia_angelleft Someone else got their item/mocks before me! That's not fair!
I’m really sorry and I ask for everyone’s patience regarding this matter. I understand the frustrations this can have. Item queues are based on when they are submitted for the most part but sometimes there are complications.

There are multiple artists working on our giant queue of items. (Believe me, we have more tickets than you know about.) We assign artists based on their strengths and who we think is the best fit for your item for the best possible outcome. Each artist has a different schedule and workload. Whether it be with making other items for Gaia or their own personal lives. Sometimes they are delayed for whatever reason. That being said, sometimes artists finish things way before the deadline. There is no way to keep things in perfect order without delaying everyone. And as we would rather not punish the masses for the few, we're going to keep things as they are.

gaia_angelleft My item is glitched! Help?
Please go ahead and email us at project-custom@gaiainteractive.com for custom tickets and project-recolor@gaiainteractive.com for recolor tickets! We'll help you out!

gaia_angelleft Can my item include a hidden pose?
No. As of August 24th, 2017, hidden poses are no longer included with any tickets.

gaia_angelleft My item includes an I Am pose. Can I get a running animation?
At this point in time we will not be including run animations. You can choose if you would like to go invisible when running or float!

gaia_angelleft Can I use an Agape/Sketchbook/Princess Less Than Three cut with a hair item?
Agape and Sketchbook can be used to cut off a ponytail, shorten the hair by removing a back layer, or remove a hair accessory. Princess Less Than Three can only be used to remove accessories/head items from hairs. No cuts can be used to make a drastic pixel change in hairstyles (For example compare the hairs in Hello Kiki vs Lawful Master's Reclaim with agape and sketchbook pins). These are the only cutters that work with hair.

gaia_angelleft Can my item use cutters such as Bewere or Surgeon?
This would be considered a hidden pose and not allowed. Artists may incorporate cutters at their discretion, but are not required to.

gaia_angelleft Can I make a ____ mod?
Mods can vary on complexity and usability. Please send us an email at project-custom@gaiainteractive.com and we can talk it out! Note, however, that an item that renders the torso, legs, or head of an item will almost certainly be rejected.

If you create a skintone leg or torso mod, it counts as one pose, even if it requires additional thumbnails for skintones. You can request human or fantasy tones, plus one additional solid color. However, you can only create one multi-skintone mod per ticket.

gaia_angelleft Can I make an item that renders part or all of the avatar base invisible?
Unfortunately, due to the number of bugs and problems that this would cause, we do not allow items to render the avatar head, torso, or a good portion of the legs/arms invisible or even semi-transparent without also removing items layered on those parts of the body (as in items that render your av into a floating head, or that remove your head entirely).

gaia_angelleft Can I make an item cutter?
We will not be allowing user made cutters at this time due to technical complications.

gaia_angelleft Can I give my item the name "Item"?
Item names must contain 2 unique searchable terms (3 or more letters).

gaia_angelleft Can I make an item that is a reference to popular culture?
If you are creating a parody item it must be different from the original source. You must state the source material and include images of the reference. Failure to do so may end in a cancelled ticket without the option for a refund. All parody items must be at least 50% changed from the source material. All designs are subject to change to fit this during the mocks phase. The more simple the source the more we will have to deviate. Some designs cannot be changed enough and will be denied.

gaia_angelleft Can my parody item have a name similar to what it's parodying?
We now require all parody items to have names that are extremely different from the character or series name. For example, instead of making an item based on Hatsune Miku and calling it "Meeku", we would need something like "Digital Songstress". It has to be away from the source material and more a description.

gaia_angelleft I wanted to submit for an item and was told no! What could cause this?
Unfortunately some items do not qualify for all tickets. Most custom item requests are not a problem, but this question will relate to Rhodonites! In particular we do not allow recoloring of gold shop/gold shop quality items, event items, freebie items and sponsorship items. There are also a few items that are not eligible for recolor or re-release (IE: Pretentious Prince, Celes). If you are not sure if an item is allowed please email us!

If you have any further questions or concerns please email us at project-custom@gaiainteractive.com. We will not be answering questions through PMs as they may get lost and it’s easier for to keep track of everything through email. Thank you for your understanding!
gaia_star CUSTOM TAGGING RULES AND GUIDELINES gaia_star

• By default, all project items will be tagged with "usermade", the submitting account's username (unless it is requested to remain anonymous), and relevant color tags.
  • You may tag up to 5 other usernames beyond the submitting account's username. You must have permission from them in the Custom Ticket Tagging and Permissions thread. You must write a list of the usernames in addition to the links.
  • You may request specific color names or a color scheme name and we will accommodate within reason.
  • All tags must remain relevant to the item. Your item will retain all original item tags, in addition to the new color names and color scheme names. If the original item doesn't have descriptive tags, we will try our best to make sure that your item has them included.
  • If you think your item should have a descriptive tag (i.e. "hat", "shirt", "sleeves" ) that was not included, you may e-mail us after its release to request it. We will make the final decision on what tags are necessary.
  • Extra tags that are not descriptive, usernames, or colors/schemes will not be added.
  • Any changes to tags, item name, or item description must be turned in with your feedback during the mocks phase. We will not accept changes after this (except in the case of typos or misspelled words).
gaia_angelleft PROJECT GOLDEN TICKET gaia_angelright

WHAT DOES THIS TICKET DO?

• Winners of a Project Golden Ticket can trade it in to create a six (6) pose custom item of their dreams!
  • You will receive 10 copies of the item to keep, sell, give away or trade.
  • When the item is complete, a limited quantity of 1,000 will be available for purchase in La Victoire to all Gaians for Gaia Cash for a 1-week period.
  • Price of the winner’s item will be set at Gaia's discretion. Limited items may not be sold again for 6-months but may be sold for cash/gold at a later date.
  • BONUS: If the item sells out before the end of the 1-week time period, it will receive a free recolor (via rainbow ticket rules) and you will have the ability to request the color scheme and be compensated with 10 copies of the recolored item! (Maximum one recolor iteration). The recolor will be available for purchase in La Victoire as well.
    >> In the event your item sells out please email us at project-recolor@gaiainteractive.com to redeem your free recolor. If you'd like to be a step ahead please fill out the Project Rainbow Ticket form and send that to us with all of your details!

TICKET RULES

• Your item is limited to a maximum of six poses.
  • You are allowed one week upon ticket acceptance to change your initial order. After that your ticket request is final.
  • You will receive a rough mock/sketch of your item to make any major changes to the current design (adding/removing parts, major adjustments, shape changes, etc). From there the artist will make clean pixel mocks, where you can make minor changes (shading adjustments, slight movement of parts, etc).
  • Your item must not include animated poses.
  • You may design your item for the Animal base.
  • You may choose to have recolored or edited poses from other items in your item instead.
  • You may sell/trade/gift or redeem your ticket at any time. There is no expiration date.
  • Your item must not be identical or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
  • Your item must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your item must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.
    >> If you are creating a parody item, it must be different from the original source. You are required to state the source material and include images of said reference. Failure to do so may end in a cancelled ticket without the option for a refund.
  • We have full discretion to deny any design if we feel it is not appropriate for Gaia Online.
  • You cannot base your order off of an item or recolor that is in production. If you have a ticket in queue, we will not base a new ticket off of this order until it has been released.
  • ALL correspondence regarding your order must be over email at: project-custom@gaiainteractive.com . You may not contact any of the staff over PMs regarding your ticket or order.
  • Any other questions can be discussed by emailing project-custom@gaiainteractive.com

HOW DO I REDEEM MY TICKET?

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiainteractive.com with Project Golden Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email.

Please make sure all tickets are on the first page of your inventory when emailing!

Project Golden Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM NAME**:
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

(optional)
    **POSE 2 NAME**#:
    **POSE 3 NAME**:
    **POSE 4 NAME**:
    **POSE 5 NAME**:
    **POSE 6 NAME**:

**POSE 1 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 2 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 3 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 4 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 5 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 6 EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**##:

**DO YOU GIVE PERMISSION FOR ANYONE TO RECOLOR YOUR ITEM** (Yes or No):

I AGREE THAT I UNDERSTAND ALL THE RULES BY TYPING MY USERNAME HERE:

# Pose 1 has the name of the item and therefore doesn't have an extra name in parenthesis
    ## If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make your item perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft MINI GOLDEN TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Mini Golden Ticket can trade it in to create a three (3) pose custom item of their dreams!
  • When the item is complete, a limited quantity of 1,000 will be available for purchase in La Victoire to all Gaians for Gaia Cash for a 1-week period.
  • Price of the winner’s item will be set at Gaia's discretion. Limited items may not be sold again for 6-months but may be sold for cash/gold at a later date.
  • BONUS: If the item sells out before the end of the 1-week time period, it will receive a free recolor (via rainbow ticket rules) and you will have the ability to request the color scheme and be compensated with 10 copies of the recolored item! (Maximum one recolor iteration). The recolor will be available for purchase in La Victoire as well.
    >> In the event your item sells out please email us at project-recolor@gaiainteractive.com to redeem your free recolor. If you'd like to be a step ahead please fill out the Project Rainbow Ticket form and send that to us with all of your details!

TICKET RULES

• Your item is limited to a maximum of three poses.
  • You are allowed one week upon ticket acceptance to change your initial order. After that your ticket request is final.
  • You will receive a rough mock/sketch of your item to make any major changes to the current design (adding/removing parts, major adjustments, shape changes, etc). From there the artist will make clean pixel mocks, where you can make minor changes (shading adjustments, slight movement of parts, etc).
  • You may choose to have recolored or edited poses from other items in your item instead.
  • You may sell/trade/gift or redeem your ticket at any time. There is no expiration date but one may be added in the future.
  • Your item must not be identical or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
  • Your item must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • Your item must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.
    >> If you are creating a parody item, it must be different from the original source. You are required to state the source material and include images of said reference. Failure to do so may end in a cancelled ticket without the option for a refund.
  • We have full discretion to deny any design if we feel it is not appropriate for Gaia Online.
  • You cannot base your order off of an item or recolor that is in production. If you have a ticket in queue, we will not base a new ticket off of this order until it has been released.
  • ALL correspondence regarding your order must be over email at: project-custom@gaiainteractive.com . You may not contact any of the staff over PMs regarding your ticket or order.
  • Any other questions can be discussed by emailing project-custom@gaiainteractive.com

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiainteractive.com with Mini Golden Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email.

Please make sure all tickets are on the first page of your inventory when emailing!

Mini Golden Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM NAME**:
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

(optional)
    **POSE 2 NAME**#:
    **POSE 3 NAME**:

**POSE 1 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 2 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 3 EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**##:

# Pose 1 has the name of the item and therefore doesn't have an extra name in parenthesis
    ## If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make your item perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft BABY GOLDEN TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Baby Golden Ticket can trade it in to add one additional pose to their Mini Golden or Golden Ticket order!
  • This is a supplemental ticket. It cannot be accepted without a Mini or Golden Ticket. You may not use this with any other Project Ticket.

TICKET RULES

• You may add one pose to your Mini or Golden Ticket
  • This pose must not be an animated pose.
  • You may choose to have recolored or an edited pose from other items instead.
  • You may sell/trade/gift or redeem your ticket at any time. There is no expiration date but one may be added in the future.
  • This pose must not be identical or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
  • This pose must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members.
  • This pose must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product, service, or copyrighted materials.

• Please copy and paste the following form into your Mini Golden or Golden Ticket order form, somewhere in the section titled "ITEM EXPLANATION".

Baby Golden Ticket Order Form
    **BABY GOLDEN TICKET**

**SUPPLEMENTAL POSE EXPLANATION**:

# If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make your item perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft PROJECT PLATINUM TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Project Platinum Ticket can trade it in to create a custom SDPlus doll of their dreams! The custom doll will include two (2) doll poses plus one (1) bonus accessory pose.
  • You will receive 25 copies of the item to keep, sell, give away or trade.
  • No other copies of your doll will ever be sold or distributed.

TICKET RULES

• Your doll is limited to a maximum of 2 doll poses plus 1 bonus accessory pose of your choice.
  • You must include a written list of items and poses used on the avatar. As example: Blossoming Spring Tide (Ears), Angelic Halo, Bless this Blossoming Mess (Dress), Devil tail. You do not need to include thumbnail images, just a text list and picture of the avatar.
  • The avatars submitted for the doll poses may not have full or partial background/foreground items, glitched items, animated poses or be simple I AMs. You may not use the Invisibility Cloak item for this ticket.
  • The avatars submitted for the doll poses may not have companions equipped. A companion would be considered a person/animal/etc next to the avatar or other SDPlus Dolls. Some animals/critters/etc may be permitted if they are equipped on the avatar base itself.
  • You may design your dolls and your bonus pose for the Animal base.
  • We reserve the right to make artistic edits. Not all items will be able to appear at the SDPlus doll size, and some items may not be visible at such a small size.
  • All user made dolls MUST start with SDPlus Gaian however you may add adjectives between that and your username. This is especially true if you are getting multiple dolls of yourself (ex: SDPlus Gaian Golden User, SDPlus Gaian Angelic User, SDPlus Gaian Sweet User). The doll must have the submitting account's username in the name, and requires permission to use other people's usernames.
  • You may ask for your doll to deviate from the positions allowed by a small bit, ie: asking for your doll to stand next to another).

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiainteractive.com with Project Platinum Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email.

User Image
    Available doll positions

Project Platinum Ticket Order Form
    **NAME OF ITEM: SDPlus Gaian (Insert your username here)**#:
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

**POSE 1 POSITION**:
    **POSE 2 POSITION**:

**LIST OF ITEMS WORN FOR POSE 1 (please include pose names)**:
    **LIST OF ITEMS WORN FOR POSE 2 (if different from pose 1)**:

**POSE 3 EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**##:

Please be sure to attach screenshots of your avatar(s) or include links to them.

# All user made dolls MUST start with SDPlus Gaian however you may add adjectives between that and your username. This is especially true if you are getting multiple dolls of yourself (ex: SDPlus Gaian Golden User, SDPlus Gaian Angelic User, SDPlus Gaian Sweet User)
gaia_angelleft BABY PLATINUM TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Baby Platinum Ticket can trade it in to create a one pose custom item of their dreams that will only ever be distributed to them!
  • Like the Platinum Ticket, your item will only be granted to you and can never be sold or redistributed.

TICKET RULES

• Your item is limited to one pose.
  • Your item must not be an animated pose.
  • You may choose to have recolored or an edited pose from other items instead.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiainteractive.com with Baby Platinum Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email

Baby Platinum Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM NAME**:
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

**POSE EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

# If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make your item perfect for you!
gaia_angelleft CLUB VERGE CUSTOM GAIAN SDPLUS/PROJECT MINIME BOX gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus or Project MiniMe Box can trade it in to create a custom SDPlus doll of their dreams! The custom doll will include two (2) doll poses.
  • You will receive 1 copy of your doll to keep, sell, give away or trade (You can receive 9 additional copies handing in an extra box, or purchase individual copies with the Blank Doll Token in La Victoire. If you would like to order copies at submission please note it down in your order form. You may also trade for them at a later date through the same email.)
  • No other copies of your doll will ever be sold or distributed.

TICKET RULES

• Your doll is limited to a maximum of two doll poses. You must submit a screenshot of the avatar(s) you'd like to get made. We cannot accept sketches/illustrations/photos of OCs or any other real/imagined people.
  • You must include a written list of items and poses used on the avatar. As example: Blossoming Spring Tide (Ears), Angelic Halo, Bless this Blossoming Mess (Dress), Devil tail. You do not need to include thumbnail images, just a text list and picture of the avatar.
  • The avatars submitted for the doll poses may not have full or partial background/foreground items, glitched items, animated poses or be simple I AMs. You may not use the Invisibility Cloak item for this ticket.
  • The avatars submitted for the doll poses may not have companions equipped. A companion would be considered a person/animal/etc next to the avatar or other SDPlus Dolls. Some animals/critters/etc may be permitted if they are equipped on the avatar itself.
  • You may submit Animal avatars or request for your doll to work on the Animal base.
  • You may use the same dressed avatar for both poses and just request a different position.
  • We reserve the right to make artistic edits. Not all items will be able to appear at the SDPlus doll size, and some items may not be visible at such a small size.
  • All user made dolls MUST start with SDPlus Gaian however you may add adjectives between that and your username. This is especially true if you are getting multiple dolls of yourself (ex: SDPlus Gaian Golden User, SDPlus Gaian Angelic User, SDPlus Gaian Sweet User). The doll must have the submitting account's username in the name, and requires permission to use other people's usernames.
  • You may ask for your doll to deviate from the positions allowed by a small bit, ie: asking for your doll to stand next to another).
  • You will receive one set of mocks. We will try to accommodate changes but due to the size of the doll we may not be able to make all changes.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiainteractive.com with Club Verge SDPlus OR Project MiniMe, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email:
    User Image
    Available doll positions

Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus/MiniMe Box Order Form
    **NAME OF DOLL: **#: SDPlus Gaian (Insert your username here)
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

**POSE 1 POSITION**:
    **POSE 2 POSITION**:

**LIST OF ITEMS WORN FOR POSE 1 (please include pose names)**:
    **LIST OF ITEMS WORN FOR POSE 2 (if different from pose 1)**:

**EXTRA NOTES**##:

Please be sure to attach screenshots of your avatar(s) or include links to them.

gaia_angelleft PROJECT COMPANION TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Project Companion Ticket can trade it in to turn their avatar into a companion pose/date pose. 2 different avatars are allowed.
  • No other copies of your companion item will ever be sold or distributed.

TICKET RULES

• The avatars submitted for the pose may not have background items, glitched items, companions, animated poses or be simple I AMs. You may not use the Invisibility Cloak item for this ticket.
  • Companions do not receive any re-pixelling. The companion will appear as the items on the item list appear.
  • Avatars with larger equips will either cut off at the edge of the avatar area or be moved so the avatar is completely in the canvas.
  • All companions MUST start with Buddy Gaian however you may add adjectives between that and your username. This is especially true if you are getting multiple companions of yourself (ex: Buddy Gaian Golden User, Buddy Gaian Angelic User, Buddy Gaian Sweet User). The companion must have the submitting account's username in the name, and requires permission to use other people's usernames.
  • You can choose the position of companion on the canvas, as well as which direction it is facing, and whether it is in front or behind the avatar. When making your request, please refer to the following image and refer to positions accordingly, using the terms "avatar's left" or "avatar's right".

User Image

>> Please note that the space on the right side of the canvas (the avatar's left) is very narrow. As such, it's almost certain that the majority of the avatar placed on that side will overlap with the avatar, especially if you have requested a particularly wide avatar to go on that side. We suggest a very slim avatar on this side.
  • If wings are request, we suggest smaller wings. Large wings may be rejected if it cuts of the canvas.
  • You are allowed one round of revisions after you receive a pixelled mock of your item.
  • You may design your companion poses for the Animal base.
    >> If you are creating a parody item, it must be different from the original source. You are required to state the source material and include images of said reference. Failure to do so may end in a cancelled ticket without the option for a refund. Copyrighted characters INCLUDING those of Gaia Online may be rejected.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiainteractive.com with Project Companion Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email

Project Companion Ticket Order Form
    **NAME OF ITEM: Buddy Gaian (Insert your username here)**#:
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

**POSE 1 POSITION**:
    **POSE 2 POSITION**:

**LIST OF ITEMS WORN FOR POSE 1 (please include pose names, if using base skin give us what skintone)**:
    **LIST OF ITEMS WORN FOR POSE 2 (please include pose names, if using base skin give us what skintone)**:

**EXTRA NOTES**##:

gaia_angelleft AZURE PAW TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of an Azure Paw Ticket can trade it in to convert one human base item to the animal base!
  • The winner’s converted item will be featured inside of a Chance Item.
  • The winner’s converted item will not be sold for Gold/Cash by Gaia Online during this period, but there is a possibility that this may happen in the future.

TICKET RULES

• Your converted item is limited to a maximum of 6 poses.
  • You may not convert a limited quantity item before its first 6 months, evolving item, or rapid evolving item. Exclusive/tier items are considered to have a 6-month wait as well.
  • Due to the nature of this ticket with its human to paw base item conversion, no pixelled mocks will be provided.
  • Your item may not contain animated poses.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiainteractive.com with Azure Paw Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email

Azure Paw Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM YOU WANT TO CONVERT**:
    **NEW ITEM DESCRIPTION (if wanted)**:

**POSE 1 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 2 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 3 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 4 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 5 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 6 TO CONVERT**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

gaia_angelleft DELUXE AZURE PAW TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of an Deluxe Azure Paw Ticket can trade it in to convert one human base item to the animal base!
  • When the item is complete, a limited quantity of 500 will be available for purchase in La Victoire to all Gaians for Gaia Cash for a 1-week period.
  • BONUS: If the item sells out before the end of the 1-week time period, it will receive a free recolor (via rainbow paw ticket rules) and you will have the ability to request the color scheme and be compensated with 10 copies of the recolored item! (Maximum one recolor iteration). The recolor will be available for purchase in La Victoire as well.

TICKET RULES

• Your converted item is limited to a maximum of 12 poses.
  • You may not convert an item that has more than 12 poses.
    >> However, you are required to convert the item in it's entirety. If you would like to restrict which poses are converted please use the Azure Paw Ticket.
  • You may not convert a limited quantity item before its first 6 months, evolving item, or rapid evolving item. Exclusive/tier items are considered to have a 6-month wait as well.
  • Due to the nature of this ticket with its human to paw base item conversion, no pixelled mocks will be provided.
  • Your item may not contain animated poses.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiainteractive.com with Deluxe Azure Paw Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email

Deluxe Azure Paw Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM YOU WANT TO CONVERT**:
    **NEW ITEM DESCRIPTION (if wanted)**:

**POSE 1 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 2 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 3 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 4 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 5 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 6 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 7 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 8 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 9 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 10 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 11 TO CONVERT**:
    **POSE 12 TO CONVERT**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

gaia_angelleft TOPAZ PAW TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Topaz Paw Ticket can trade it in to create a custom fur for the Paw base!
  • When the fur is complete, a limited quantity of 500 will be available for purchase in La Victoire to all Gaians for Gaia Cash for a 1-week period.
  • Price of the winner’s fur will be set at Gaia's discretion. Limited items may not be sold again for 6-months but may be sold for cash/gold at a later date.

TICKET RULES

• If your fur deviates substantially from the default animal base, please note that it may not be usable with bottoms, tops, coats, or other items. These restrictions can be elaborated upon your decision of what type of fur you'd like to create.
  • You are allowed one round of revisions after you receive a pixelled mock of your item.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiainteractive.com with Topaz Paw Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email

Topaz Paw Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM NAME**:
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

**FUR EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

gaia_angelleft PROJECT RUBY TICKET gaia_angelright

• Winners of a Project Ruby Ticket can trade it in to create a custom pet with six (6) poses!
  • When the item is complete, it will be featured as the rare pet in a Chance Item.
  • The pet will also be featured in the header for at least 24 hours. After 9/15/2023 this ticket will no longer include an animated header image. If you wish to submit to include the animated image please make sure to submit before this date.
  • The pet will not be sold for Gold/Cash by Gaia Online during this period, but there is a possibility that this may drop again in the future.

TICKET RULES

• Your item is limited to a maximum of 6 poses.
  • Your item should include two poses on the ground, two in the arms (or on the head), one I AM pose and one accessory pose to match your pet.
  • Your pet can only be 1 creature. If your pet is very large, you may have one small variation of the same pet for the poses in the arms or on the head.
  • The first 5 poses must be of the pet itself. If the pet has any small accessories (collar, bow, toy) they will be required to be on all poses. There will be no large additions to pet for poses.
  • You may design your pet for the Animal base.

• Please send an email to project-custom@gaiainteractive.com with Project Ruby Ticket, your username, and the date (MM-DD) in the subject line. Please copy and paste the below order form into your email

Project Ruby Ticket Order Form
    **ITEM NAME**:
    **ITEM DESCRIPTION**:

(optional)
    **POSE 2 NAME**:
    **POSE 3 NAME**:
    **POSE 4 NAME**:
    **POSE 5 NAME**:
    **POSE 6 NAME**:

**POSE 1 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 2 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 3 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 4 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 5 EXPLANATION**:
    **POSE 6 EXPLANATION**:

**EXTRA NOTES**#:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff