Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fortuitous Phantom

More pokemon recolours I absolutely have to have!!! 4laugh heart Great idea~

Shirtless Hunter

i want this!
So simple and awesome I love it! Great job!

Shirtless Hunter

I NEED THIS!!!!

Trash

h0ujun
I NEED THIS!!!!

i know : ( hopefully soon

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
lts Just Pixels Bro
Got my rainbow approved a couple days ago super stoked
User Image

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

lts Just Pixels Bro
h0ujun
I NEED THIS!!!!

WAAATTTT i thought they didnt allow drawings on the items.. and are only to make an item that...
" must not include animated poses, copyrighted materials, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members."

SAY WHATTTTT..... emotion_facepalm

Trash

DNA Polymerase
lts Just Pixels Bro
h0ujun
I NEED THIS!!!!

WAAATTTT i thought they didnt allow drawings on the items.. and are only to make an item that...
" must not include animated poses, copyrighted materials, or poses that are abusive towards other users or staff members."

SAY WHATTTTT..... emotion_facepalm

we didnt do drawings on items it was only the rough draft but yes gaia has already accepted this and are soon going to release it. also im not sure if you have noticed but on copyright: gaia makes a lot of parodied items 3nodding

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

lts Just Pixels Bro

LOL I already knew it was accepted, I mean that's what it says in the title right? ROFL. By drawing on the items I meant by taking the item and drawing on it's surface. For example, a user had their recolor declined because they wanted to have stars drawn on the angelic halo. You have a pokeball drawn on your djs. That's what I'm confused about.

NO... I didn't notice all those "parodied items" at all, I haven't been on since 2003 emotion_awesome . Just to clarify, I wasn't talking about Gaia making parodied items, I'm talking about the rules they made for the ticket for the user who decides to create the item. I'm basically saying that they're the ones breaking their own rule, no need to get offensive. LOL 3nodding

Trash

DNA Polymerase
lts Just Pixels Bro

LOL I already knew it was accepted, I mean that's what it says in the title right? ROFL. By drawing on the items I meant by taking the item and drawing on it's surface. For example, a user had their recolor declined because they wanted to have stars drawn on the angelic halo. You have a pokeball drawn on your djs. That's what I'm confused about.

NO... I didn't notice all those "parodied items" at all, I haven't been on since 2003 emotion_awesome . Just to clarify, I wasn't talking about Gaia making parodied items, I'm talking about the rules they made for the ticket for the user who decides to create the item. I'm basically saying that they're the ones breaking their own rule, no need to get offensive. LOL 3nodding

well like i said this was a rough draft mock up we had done our finalized copy is a bit different but we were able to get by with just shading 3nodding

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

lts Just Pixels Bro

well like i said this was a rough draft mock up we had done our finalized copy is a bit different but we were able to get by with just shading 3nodding

Oh okay that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up c:

Trash

DNA Polymerase
lts Just Pixels Bro

Oh okay that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up c:

np

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas