Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

I am currently building up funds for the Sapphire Ticket or Two Golden Tickets.

Items also up for offer: (As of June 18th.)
Michael's Wings Alchemized~ 400,000,000,000
Panda Hat~ 529,998,998
Panda Slippers~ 3,745,000,000
Angelic Moonstone Halo~ 1,400,000,000
Divine Golden Halo~ 14,750,000,000
[Animal] Angelic Halo~ 2,200,000,000
[Animal] Gabriel's Wings~ 35,000,000,000
Angelic Sash~ 282,154,000
Nitemare Scarf~ 1,609,150,000
SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit~ 154,044,000
EVERY MC from 2004 to current. This includes the recent Animal Ones.~ This collection's value is still incredible high and numerous. There are Currently over 300 Items in this collection of numerous value. 10 years of MCs.
More as I can add them

As a thank you, you will also receive a copy of the new item(s) from me.

Story time! First Evolution:

Many years ago, an Alien came to Gaia from a far off world. and while this alien has made a great live on Gaia, she longs for the one she left behind on her home world of Terraphim. But then she gets news about a strange alien craft landing outside Durem...and it matches the description of ships from her world!

Other rumors started about a small pink animal that could talk and asking about someone...could it really be her? The dust bunny set out after getting a trim and looking for her old armor...will the bunny find her one true love from across the stars?

Poses are listed Below, And I would love any help any of my fellow Gaia artists would have in giving my ideas form!

==========

Heroes of Terraphim EI design

Flavor Text: "This hero comes from another world, and brings with her another hero named Kyvec! She arrives on Gaia with her original armor from her world, her hair cut from her days as a mercenary, and telekinetic abilities powered by the sun! Can you help her find her lost friend?

...Wait, she used to be a GUY?!"

1st Pose- Shorter, spiky black, masculine styled hair, with ruby tinted round lens goggles on the forehead. Ciel Scissors removes the goggles. Also, human ears do not show with the hair.

2nd Pose- 'Solar Suit' A red and black armored body suit with a slight glow of sunlight on the color division lines. Black shoulders and chest plate, legs up to the waist, and forearms with gloved hands. Upper arms are red, with the shoulder markings squaring off. Chest marking comes down in a 'V'. Collar of the suit comes up the neck, ending below the ear line.

First Work up of the solar suit:
Anyway, here's a rough idea of the top of the solar suit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's actually full body, but the lower half is all black anyway, so no loss there. The back of the suit follows the same pattern. The gold parts actually have a slight glow effect.

The Jacket itself is Similar in color pattern, but without the gold. The Sleeves on it stop at the elbow, and the torso portion stops at the bottom of the ribs.

3rd Pose- "Hero's Garb" Dark Bluejeans, Compartmentalized belt with a gold, round buckle. Boots that have three buckles up the side. Leg mods the lower half to a 'Peter Pan' style leg pose.

4th Pose- "Hero's Bracers" Golden bracers that envelope the forearms. Looks solid, save for two lines going around the bracers, dividing them into thirds.

First Work Up of the Bracers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like I said, VERY rough work on my part, but you get the idea. Possibly done up in a similar gold to the divine golden halo item.

5th Pose- "Hero's Jacket" Black version of the jacket from "Wolf of Southtown" Logo on the back is a four pointed gold star in a gold crescent, across the shoulders. Close chest piece has a simple badge with the same mark as the back. Collar has two bars with a chevron across them in gold. Red Sleeves and lower torso.

6th Pose- Hero's Stance. the jacket, bracers and gloved hands arm mode to a 'Peter Pan' arm pose.

7th Pose- Hero's Aura: Body is surrounded in an aura layered behind the body. Golden in color, semi transparent, similar to the glow from the wings in the firefly ei. (Pose will be part of Hero's Stance in Golden Ticket Version.)

8th Pose- Kyvec Appears! On your Shoulder is a pink Lap dragon similar in design and build to the Fallen Wish Minor. Purple spines, wings and eyes. HIDDEN POSE: Lifting the close arm up allows Kyvec to lean in and kiss your cheek! Affectionate little dragon!

9th Pose- Kyvec Changes! We are now treated to Kyvec's Human Form, in an outfit that looks to be a mix of white mage and thief. Long pink hair, light skin, purple eyes. Outfit colors are red and white. Hair is similar in design to the pink haired lead from Girls Bravo. Also has a mage's staff, Artist's choice on design, but natural would look fitting.

10th Pose- Kyvec's Dress: A full bodied dress, complete with flowing sleeves and possible mods to accommodate the look of her outfit. Similar in styling to Asuna's Dress from The First part of Sword Art Online

11th Pose- Kyvec's Hair: Same as her hair design. Scissors allow an Alternate hair design similar to again, Asuna from SAO. But in Pink.

12th Pose- But They're both...: Arm mod of the jacket, wrapped around Kyvec's human form, embraced in a kiss, surrounding the Avvies in a swirling aura of magic and similar to the Hero's Aura in transparency.

13th Pose- You are Kyvec- Allows you to be the second Hero of Terraphim on Gaia in Human Form! HIDDEN POSE: Holding out both hands transforms you into Kyvec's Flitter Form!

14th Pose- Dander Ear Perfection! Similar to White Dander ears, but fading into black tips and pink on the inside of the ears! A tribute to my time on Gaia! (Pose will not be available with Golden Tickets)

15th Pose- The Dust Bunny's Halo! Similar in coloring to the Divine Golden Halo, this halo looks like the original, but sits a few pixel's higher And Layers OVER Dander Ears! (Pose will not Be available with Golden Tickets)

OG Smoker

21,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Good luck! Hope you can get one!

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
MY NAME IS PRINCESS ARLETTE AND I APPROVE THIS THREAD.

Handsome Man-Lover

Good luck!

Dead Hellraiser

Stubborn Gifter

As much as I want to get the Sapphire Ticket, there's no way I want to risk it on pure gold gen. emo

Good luck on getting it. Mind telling us what your idea for the REI be?

Angelic Nitemare

Jisen Meizuki
As much as I want to get the Sapphire Ticket, there's no way I want to risk it on pure gold gen. emo

Good luck on getting it. Mind telling us what your idea for the REI be?

I just finished writing up the poses!

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Good luck!

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Angelic Nitemare

Now 14 Billion in gold offered!

Angelic Nitemare