Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Castiel Lover
1littlewolfy
Castiel Lover gave me a Cookie - I do love cookies! heart emotion_hug I'm like the Cookie Monster.

Grabs cookie... emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom ...No more cookies!... crying

Haha, I have so many cookies left over from the spring cleaning thing. I'm giving cookies to every one that trades me. 3nodding

Speaking of cookies.. I made some two days ago. They're already gone emo

I just thought it was too good to pass up trying to make you laugh especially since I wasn't expecting anything back. It was just funny seeing the cookie right under the milk in the trade.
My stomach and brain were both thinking that sounds awesome and I don't have any. lol
And yeah, they'd be gone in no time in my house too! rofl

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Added more images of baby. I'll have to get the more recent ones off my phone tomorrow. My usb ports don't work well, so it's super hard to stay connected to the phone to get anything off it.

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13
OP will you send me a trade c: I'm on mobile so its a bit hard but my items sold and i m able to give you 20mil c:

Sent a trade. Sorry it took so long. Wasn't able to get on until now. And I hate trying to use gaia on mobile. I feel for you. sweatdrop
its alwaright c:

Accepted on my side. Thank you very much!
thanks for the cookie too c:

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13
OP will you send me a trade c: I'm on mobile so its a bit hard but my items sold and i m able to give you 20mil c:

Sent a trade. Sorry it took so long. Wasn't able to get on until now. And I hate trying to use gaia on mobile. I feel for you. sweatdrop
its alwaright c:

Of course. Enjoy it lol emotion_bigheart Don't forget to accept on your side~

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
You need to update your lists

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13

its alwaright c:

Of course. Enjoy it lol emotion_bigheart Don't forget to accept on your side~
could you send the trade again I accidentally canceled it gonk I hate my phone so much right now ;3;

Unsealed Gatekeeper

21,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Castiel Lover
ThePhoenixUnchained
I'll send a donation your way. ^-^
It's not much, but it's what I have. ^-^
any person who donates 100m+ (and is known) will get a free avi sketch from me biggrin

Thank you very much, little one! And such a kind offer! heart

biggrin

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Losing a loved one is always hard. We lost our partner's life-cat, Cricket, a couple of years ago and it still hurts. Thankfully, we have Unlucky and Copper Belle that look similar to our departed boy ((though not completely accurate; Cricket only had the right side of his muzzle in the regular white triangle, the other side - including the left side of his nose - was black)).

I sincerely hope you are able to achieve this dream. The very best of luck to you emotion_bigheart

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
-sits down looking at everyone-

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Nyadriel
You need to update your lists

Thank you very much for your spending spree xD emotion_bigheart

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Marie-Cris
Losing a loved one is always hard. We lost our partner's life-cat, Cricket, a couple of years ago and it still hurts. Thankfully, we have Unlucky and Copper Belle that look similar to our departed boy ((though not completely accurate; Cricket only had the right side of his muzzle in the regular white triangle, the other side - including the left side of his nose - was black)).

I sincerely hope you are able to achieve this dream. The very best of luck to you emotion_bigheart

The only other cat death I've gone through was when I was in elementary school, and that one still hurts. But it's nothing compared to how it feels to lose my fur-child. I was super close to Baby. He saw me as his mama.

I'm glad you have those items. The closest on gaia is the fluffy one on my avi, but it's still wrong on many parts.

Thank you for your support! heart

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
aw This thread makes me sad. ;_; I'm a big fan of orange tabby cats though. So I hope you can get a ticket.

I was forced to give away my Varick maybe about a year ago... D: He was such a good looking cat though.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ninja kyuubi13
could you send the trade again I accidentally canceled it gonk I hate my phone so much right now ;3;

Re-sent and accepted. Thank you very much! And yeah, phones really suck for Gaia. sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Man, has anyone even won the ticket?? :<

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Castiel Lover
Marie-Cris

The only other cat death I've gone through was when I was in elementary school, and that one still hurts. But it's nothing compared to how it feels to lose my fur-child. I was super close to Baby. He saw me as his mama.

I'm glad you have those items. The closest on gaia is the fluffy one on my avi, but it's still wrong on many parts.

Thank you for your support! heart

Over the past 34 years, I have lost many love-child angels. I still remember everyone of those Lovies. I am one of my town's "crazy cat ladies". Some people do not understand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff