aw Im glad this is still happening c: I really hope you find a seller

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ninja kyuubi13

Thank you <3 As there are only two known ruby tickets right now, I don't think that'll happen any time soon. Hoping for a new project with ruby ticket AND deflation items. sweatdrop

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13

Thank you <3 As there are only two known ruby tickets right now, I don't think that'll happen any time soon. Hoping for a new project with ruby ticket AND deflation items. sweatdrop

Knowing gaia Im sure they'll do something like that soon but omg I cried reading what happened to Milo

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13

Knowing gaia Im sure they'll do something like that soon but omg I cried reading what happened to Milo

Yeah, it's been heartbreaking. Two kitties lost 5 months apart. I still haven't brought myself to write up an explanation yet.

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13

Yeah, it's been heartbreaking. Two kitties lost 5 months apart. I still haven't brought myself to write up an explanation yet.

Its alright cry just take your time

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13

Thanks. I feel like I've been neglecting my quest threads, but I just haven't felt like doing much. I already have depression, so this has made it a lot worse.

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13

Thanks. I feel like I've been neglecting my quest threads, but I just haven't felt like doing much. I already have depression, so this has made it a lot worse.

Ah ;3; Depression is not good and with things like that piling up on you

It must be really hard ;3; Have you just taken time to your self to remember all the good moments you had with Baby and Milo?

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover

It must be really hard ;3; Have you just taken time to your self to remember all the good moments you had with Baby and Milo?

Yeah, I try to think of only the good moments, but they still make me sad. I miss them both so much.

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castiel Lover
Ninja kyuubi13
Castiel Lover

Yeah, I try to think of only the good moments, but they still make me sad. I miss them both so much.

Its not easy losing beloved pets tbh I still have dreams Fred is alive its hard because I wake up believing he really is till I realize it was just a dream

Im not sure the sadness ever goes away but you gotta live on for them

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wow, I hope you get this. He looks just like my cat. He also died suddenly. It was almost 10 years ago.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Updated gold amount.

Moustache Maestro

Thank you for the generous donations! emotion_bigheart

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50