Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
xd

Jor is 10000% cockblocker against Slick

he's the motorboating champion of the world cool
That is an incredible mental image, to say the least rofl Poor Slick, he just wants a little love.

Okay, probably a lot of love.

Okay, maybe it's called for sometimes.

dramallama depends on who you're talking to

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
xd

That is an incredible mental image, to say the least rofl Poor Slick, he just wants a little love.

I'm sure Slick never thinks it's called for, but he's a wee bit biased... lol

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
xd

Slick would get slapped as much as Capt Jack Sparrow if the ladies could reach that high rofl
His favorite story is to share when he shagged the preacher's daughter and got chased out of town for being Satan and ravishing the innocent in demonic lustful pleasures.

He's still super insecure about his masculinity and gets into fights if anyone comments on the size of his horns xd

he was picked on as a kid cos in faun culture, size means everything...especially for horns...

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
xd

Slick would get slapped as much as Capt Jack Sparrow if the ladies could reach that high rofl
His favorite story is to share when he shagged the preacher's daughter and got chased out of town for being Satan and ravishing the innocent in demonic lustful pleasures.

He's still super insecure about his masculinity and gets into fights if anyone comments on the size of his horns xd

he was picked on as a kid cos in faun culture, size means everything...especially for horns...

Unfortunately, ladies of that stature are in short supply emotion_awesome I see his reputation precedes him. Still, though, to be compared to Satan, that's gotta be an accomplishment for him xd

It's okay, he makes up for the horn size in plenty of other ways, clearly rofl He is very masculine though!

Meanwhile, Flint has long horns... emotion_dowant twisted

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
xd

Unfortunately, ladies of that stature are in short supply emotion_awesome I see his reputation precedes him. Still, though, to be compared to Satan, that's gotta be an accomplishment for him xd

It's okay, he makes up for the horn size in plenty of other ways, clearly rofl He is very masculine though!

oooh dem puns rofl

he's already trying to not stare jealously at dem horns gosh xD

yes yes he tends to overcompensate in other ways, even if everyone tells him his package is perfectly fine and masculinity is sensual.

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw

oooh dem puns rofl

he's already trying to not stare jealously at dem horns gosh xD

yes yes he tends to overcompensate in other ways, even if everyone tells him his package is perfectly fine and masculinity is sensual.
Puns are my greatest strength as an individual emotion_awesome

He can have them, all he has to do is reach out and grab them~

Understandable of course. I used to the same myself, I would act super tough and start fights to account for how short I am... ¬_¬ I was not the brightest child.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs

Understandable of course. I used to the same myself, I would act super tough and start fights to account for how short I am... ¬_¬ I was not the brightest child.

oh bby redface He might...hold on for awhile I hope you're comfortable with that

I was a terrible kid, I was bored in school so I started fights and didn't get in trouble because everyone knows that straight A students don't start fights >_>

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

oh bby redface He might...hold on for awhile I hope you're comfortable with that

I was a terrible kid, I was bored in school so I started fights and didn't get in trouble because everyone knows that straight A students don't start fights >_>
Flint's a quiet flirt, he won't say too much leading into it, but once things are happening, he'll start winking and encouraging movement. He's smug when it comes right down to it, but he likes anyone if he finds them attractive rofl

I wasn't a terrible kid except in middle school. Most of the time I was capable of being a good student, but I was afraid of being made fun of for being a good student so I didn't make enemies. I didn't really have friends until close to high school... sweatdrop

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

Flint's a quiet flirt, he won't say too much leading into it, but once things are happening, he'll start winking and encouraging movement. He's smug when it comes right down to it, but he likes anyone if he finds them attractive rofl

I wasn't a terrible kid except in middle school. Most of the time I was capable of being a good student, but I was afraid of being made fun of for being a good student so I didn't make enemies. I didn't really have friends until close to high school... sweatdrop
d'aww that's adorable
Slick is subtle as a wrecking ball rofl
he already got into an argument with Sal (sometimealways's character) over a doll.
it was glorious
User Image

Oh dang...I just...punched people who thought I was a weakling for being a good student. Then when I got to high school I broke kneecaps >_>

....not intentionally of course, but it's like you do it once on accident and people think you're capable of breaking them just by looking at 'em...

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

d'aww that's adorable
he already got into an argument with Sal (sometimealways's character) over a doll.
it was glorious
User Image

Oh dang...I just...punched people who thought I was a weakling for being a good student. Then when I got to high school I broke kneecaps >_>

....not intentionally of course, but it's like you do it once on accident and people think you're capable of breaking them just by looking at 'em...
I wouldn't say Flint's subtle, but he likes to have finesse. In his words anyway. I call it Flint trying to quietly make people get with him with minimal effort on his part. It's one part attempted finesse and one part severe laziness rofl And that's great! Gotta love a guy who knows exactly what he wants, even if maybe he could stand to be less forceful. xd

I punched people in middle school. I actually started a lot of fights back then because I wanted to be a tough guy. Wanted to be a wrestler, in fact. But I'm not really the wrestler type, in retrospect. :'D

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

d'aww that's adorable
it was glorious
User Image

I wouldn't say Flint's subtle, but he likes to have finesse. In his words anyway. I call it Flint trying to quietly make people get with him with minimal effort on his part. It's one part attempted finesse and one part severe laziness rofl And that's great! Gotta love a guy who knows exactly what he wants, even if maybe he could stand to be less forceful. xd

I punched people in middle school. I actually started a lot of fights back then because I wanted to be a tough guy. Wanted to be a wrestler, in fact. But I'm not really the wrestler type, in retrospect. :'D

Slick thinks he's got finesse by virtue of being a faun but his accent is so thick and terrible from being a forest hermit that it pretty much is the opposite. rofl

fffft, he's a go getter that's learning to compromise. Sorta. Really depends on teh individual. If it's Jor, than no. xd

oohhhh I used to wrestle, not for long but it was really awesome when I did.

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

Slick thinks he's got finesse by virtue of being a faun but his accent is so thick and terrible from being a forest hermit that it pretty much is the opposite. rofl

fffft, he's a go getter that's learning to compromise. Sorta. Really depends on teh individual. If it's Jor, than no. xd

oohhhh I used to wrestle, not for long but it was really awesome when I did.
Well, he tries anyway. The effort makes a difference for a lot of people, at the very least rofl Flint's a sweet talker more than anything, he'll charm the pants off of you if given the opportunity. And I don't mean that figuratively. emotion_awesome

Compromise is good, but compromise rarely happens when it's close friends. Why compromise there, after all xd The compromise is that Slick gets to ride and Jor gets nothing...? rofl

It's great fun, although I really don't have the build for it, just because of my lack of height, haha. It was good for maneuvering, but bad for trying to leverage my weight against basically any opponent. XD;

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Well, he tries anyway. The effort makes a difference for a lot of people, at the very least rofl Flint's a sweet talker more than anything, he'll charm the pants off of you if given the opportunity. And I don't mean that figuratively. emotion_awesome

Compromise is good, but compromise rarely happens when it's close friends. Why compromise there, after all xd The compromise is that Slick gets to ride and Jor gets nothing...? rofl

It's great fun, although I really don't have the build for it, just because of my lack of height, haha. It was good for maneuvering, but bad for trying to leverage my weight against basically any opponent. XD;

cripes now I wanna RP Slick and Flint to see who'd schmooze the other first rofl
Well Jor just ends up havign a hissy fit then slithers off to his nest of lingerie to skulk

HEY HEY, build doesn't mean everything. Flexibility has major pros in wrestling, especially when you could bend farther than your opponent to grab 'em
I should know, I had to learn a different style of wrestling to account for my lack up upper body strength compared to the guys. cool

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

cripes now I wanna RP Slick and Flint to see who'd schmooze the other first rofl
Well Jor just ends up havign a hissy fit then slithers off to his nest of lingerie to skulk

HEY HEY, build doesn't mean everything. Flexibility has major pros in wrestling, especially when you could bend farther than your opponent to grab 'em
I should know, I had to learn a different style of wrestling to account for my lack up upper body strength compared to the guys. cool
I feel like it wouldn't even be a fight, at that stage XDD Flint takes well to people trying to schmooze him, he just plays the game right back to see how receptive they are. If someone tries to charm him and he can't charm them back instead he becomes intrigued. It becomes more fun for him. He's a butt. rofl

At least he's got the nest of lingerie to get comfortable in, then...? XD

Yeah, that was definitely something they focused on at my school...but I am not terribly flexible either. sweatdrop I ended up doing marching band instead, because if there's one thing my short barrel body can do very well, it's carry a set of drums on my shoulders :'D

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

I feel like it wouldn't even be a fight, at that stage XDD Flint takes well to people trying to schmooze him, he just plays the game right back to see how receptive they are. If someone tries to charm him and he can't charm them back instead he becomes intrigued. It becomes more fun for him. He's a butt. rofl

At least he's got the nest of lingerie to get comfortable in, then...? XD

Yeah, that was definitely something they focused on at my school...but I am not terribly flexible either. sweatdrop I ended up doing marching band instead, because if there's one thing my short barrel body can do very well, it's carry a set of drums on my shoulders :'D
LOOOOOL xD You say it like it's a foregone conclusion

Yes Jor is a klepto snake and often steals lingerie from daring ladies who spend a night with Slick, hahaha.
User Image

oooohh that still sounds pretty awesome, drumming and hitting things emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff