31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Well, he tries anyway. The effort makes a difference for a lot of people, at the very least rofl Flint's a sweet talker more than anything, he'll charm the pants off of you if given the opportunity. And I don't mean that figuratively. emotion_awesome

Compromise is good, but compromise rarely happens when it's close friends. Why compromise there, after all xd The compromise is that Slick gets to ride and Jor gets nothing...? rofl

It's great fun, although I really don't have the build for it, just because of my lack of height, haha. It was good for maneuvering, but bad for trying to leverage my weight against basically any opponent. XD;

cripes now I wanna RP Slick and Flint to see who'd schmooze the other first rofl
Well Jor just ends up havign a hissy fit then slithers off to his nest of lingerie to skulk

HEY HEY, build doesn't mean everything. Flexibility has major pros in wrestling, especially when you could bend farther than your opponent to grab 'em
I should know, I had to learn a different style of wrestling to account for my lack up upper body strength compared to the guys. cool
I feel like it wouldn't even be a fight, at that stage XDD Flint takes well to people trying to schmooze him, he just plays the game right back to see how receptive they are. If someone tries to charm him and he can't charm them back instead he becomes intrigued. It becomes more fun for him. He's a butt. rofl

At least he's got the nest of lingerie to get comfortable in, then...? XD

Yeah, that was definitely something they focused on at my school...but I am not terribly flexible either. sweatdrop I ended up doing marching band instead, because if there's one thing my short barrel body can do very well, it's carry a set of drums on my shoulders :'D
LOOOOOL xD You say it like it's a foregone conclusion

Yes Jor is a klepto snake and often steals lingerie from daring ladies who spend a night with Slick, hahaha.
User Image

oooohh that still sounds pretty awesome, drumming and hitting things emotion_kirakira

Only foregone insomuch as Flint would absolutely not stop Slick from doing anything at all, and would instead probably encourage it heavily rofl

Well, he's either living in the lap of luxury, or living in the clothes that used to reside on the lap of luxury... XDD

It was! I really miss drumline, to be honest. I played the small bass drum for two years, but my last year I got to play the tenor drums and that was a ton of fun. Five drums, five times the amount of noise you can make~ xd

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Flint Jakobs
Only foregone insomuch as Flint would absolutely not stop Slick from doing anything at all, and would instead probably encourage it heavily rofl

Well, he's either living in the lap of luxury, or living in the clothes that used to reside on the lap of luxury... XDD

It was! I really miss drumline, to be honest. I played the small bass drum for two years, but my last year I got to play the tenor drums and that was a ton of fun. Five drums, five times the amount of noise you can make~ xd

rofl oh jeeze

living in clothes that used to reside on the buttocks and chesticles of luxury 3nodding

ohhh dang, I missed out being a nerdy jock in high school then

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

rofl oh jeeze

living in clothes that used to reside on the buttocks and chesticles of luxury 3nodding

ohhh dang, I missed out being a nerdy jock in high school then
He's a troublemaker! Lures you in with sweet talk and making you think you're doing everything right, and then bam, next thing you know he's got you doing work for him as if it was a completely natural part of the conversation. Flint's end goal is world domination via everyone loving him. :')

Truly that is the life. rofl I guess the bright side is that he's used to the smell of Slick, so that provides some non-Slick options in his living space xd

You did! I was still kind of a nerd, since I ended up being section leader and therefore had to enforce rules, but my vocabulary definitely picked up a ton of swear words when I joined the drumline, and I've never looked back. XDD

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Flint Jakobs
He's a troublemaker! Lures you in with sweet talk and making you think you're doing everything right, and then bam, next thing you know he's got you doing work for him as if it was a completely natural part of the conversation. Flint's end goal is world domination via everyone loving him. :')

Truly that is the life. rofl I guess the bright side is that he's used to the smell of Slick, so that provides some non-Slick options in his living space xd

You did! I was still kind of a nerd, since I ended up being section leader and therefore had to enforce rules, but my vocabulary definitely picked up a ton of swear words when I joined the drumline, and I've never looked back. XDD

i think at that point slick wouldn't know whether to punch him or make out with him

....though considering it's Slick, I'm quite positive he considers certain kinds of fighting a form of foreplay rofl

lol yes. Though Slick's default scent is forest freshness and whatever conditioners he liberated from ladies staying over (there's a reason why his legs are silky furry smooth), unless he gets rained on *cue wet dog smell*

fffffffftttttt I never would have suspected band provided such educational opportunities in that sort of vernacular loool

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

i think at that point slick wouldn't know whether to punch him or make out with him

....though considering it's Slick, I'm quite positive he considers certain kinds of fighting a form of foreplay rofl

lol yes. Though Slick's default scent is forest freshness and whatever conditioners he liberated from ladies staying over (there's a reason why his legs are silky furry smooth), unless he gets rained on *cue wet dog smell*

fffffffftttttt I never would have suspected band provided such educational opportunities in that sort of vernacular loool
I'm pretty sure Flint would take that in stride. And by that I mean I'm pretty sure Flint would mostly dodge the punches and then lean in for a sneak kiss before moving back out of punching range emotion_awesome I don't think Flint's one to get into fighting much, but I feel like if he felt like there were something to gain in doing it, he'd roll with it...and I think he'd pretty much always consider makeout sessions something to gain rofl

Oh man. What does Jor do in case of wet dog smell? That's not exactly an easy scent to be rid of. Incidentally I may or may not have accidentally typed wet dong, the first time... >_>;

It does! But only if you play brass or percussion. The woodwinds are the only section that tends to avoid that part, haha.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

I'm pretty sure Flint would take that in stride. And by that I mean I'm pretty sure Flint would mostly dodge the punches and then lean in for a sneak kiss before moving back out of punching range emotion_awesome I don't think Flint's one to get into fighting much, but I feel like if he felt like there were something to gain in doing it, he'd roll with it...and I think he'd pretty much always consider makeout sessions something to gain rofl

Oh man. What does Jor do in case of wet dog smell? That's not exactly an easy scent to be rid of. Incidentally I may or may not have accidentally typed wet dong, the first time... >_>;

It does! But only if you play brass or percussion. The woodwinds are the only section that tends to avoid that part, haha.

Considering Slick's a brawler, I imagine Flint to be pretty flexible n' fast for dodging emotion_awesome

Jor just starts flinging stuff at Slick until the faun gets the hint to go clean up. Or thwacking him with his tail and telling him he smells bad.

Wet shower dong doesn't sound too terrible rofl

LOOOOOOL Somehow I'm not surprised. teehehe

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

Considering Slick's a brawler, I imagine Flint to be pretty flexible n' fast for dodging emotion_awesome

Jor just starts flinging stuff at Slick until the faun gets the hint to go clean up. Or thwacking him with his tail and telling him he smells bad.

Wet shower dong doesn't sound too terrible rofl

LOOOOOOL Somehow I'm not surprised. teehehe
Gotta put those wings to use somehow! cool Or else put that demon magic to use to disappear and reappear elsewhere...Flint's resourceful when he needs to be. But again, I feel like Flint would take a few punches if it meant he'd get something out of it rofl

That's a pretty effective way to solve the problem! lol Smart on Jor really, n** the problem in the bud. And I have no concept of what wet dong would smell like, compared to dry dong. I feel like it would probably just be a nicer smell, in general. rofl

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Flint Jakobs
Gotta put those wings to use somehow! cool Or else put that demon magic to use to disappear and reappear elsewhere...Flint's resourceful when he needs to be. But again, I feel like Flint would take a few punches if it meant he'd get something out of it rofl

That's a pretty effective way to solve the problem! lol Smart on Jor really, n** the problem in the bud. And I have no concept of what wet dong would smell like, compared to dry dong. I feel like it would probably just be a nicer smell, in general. rofl
Slick: ACH JUS SIT STILL AN' LEMME PAWNCH YEH!! scream
-Flint slows down just enough-
Slick: stressed AHHHHHH
cue ferocious making out
yeah that's probably how it would go

fffft Slick and Jor have been buddies for a looooooong time, despite the fact that Jor is technically Slick's master. Jor's known Slick since he was a kid and so they both know how to push each other's buttons to motivate the other to do what they want. Slick generally terrorizes the nearest bakery and bribes Jor and Jor just....creatively antagonizes.

Maybe it depends on what scents are used around said dry or wet dong

now I'm curious crying

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

cue ferocious making out

fffft Slick and Jor have been buddies for a looooooong time, despite the fact that Jor is technically Slick's master. Jor's known Slick since he was a kid and so they both know how to push each other's buttons to motivate the other to do what they want. Slick generally terrorizes the nearest bakery and bribes Jor and Jor just....creatively antagonizes.

now I'm curious crying

Nailed it. I feel like Slick would be even more mad for falling for the makeout session after that though, am I right? XD

Creatively antagonizes sounds like it should be a professional job description. "Hello yes I'm looking to apply for the Creative Antagonist position, thank you"

Only one way to find out...? rofl

I am headed to bed now, but I added two pose options to the second post on page 1! Just trying to throw around some ideas, see how people react and the like. Gonna try to add more tomorrow when I've got a few minutes, as well. Have a good night! :3

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

cue ferocious making out

now I'm curious crying

Nailed it. I feel like Slick would be even more mad for falling for the makeout session after that though, am I right? XD

Creatively antagonizes sounds like it should be a professional job description. "Hello yes I'm looking to apply for the Creative Antagonist position, thank you"

Only one way to find out...? rofl

I am headed to bed now, but I added two pose options to the second post on page 1! Just trying to throw around some ideas, see how people react and the like. Gonna try to add more tomorrow when I've got a few minutes, as well. Have a good night! :3

rofl yes
COMPLETELY SEETHED
and he wouldn't know how to deal with it lol

hehe, it really should be, as it's Jor's bread and butter. He makes everyone either hate him completely, break down and cry, or love him. He trolls with a passion and gives zero ******** about it.

I should probably sleep I was supposed to go to sleep....awhile ago redface

Not sure how the belt pose would look, aside from accidentally impaling your wrists all the time , but the leg pose sounds really awesome emotion_kirakira

Beloved Stargazer

Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Well, he tries anyway. The effort makes a difference for a lot of people, at the very least rofl Flint's a sweet talker more than anything, he'll charm the pants off of you if given the opportunity. And I don't mean that figuratively. emotion_awesome

Compromise is good, but compromise rarely happens when it's close friends. Why compromise there, after all xd The compromise is that Slick gets to ride and Jor gets nothing...? rofl

It's great fun, although I really don't have the build for it, just because of my lack of height, haha. It was good for maneuvering, but bad for trying to leverage my weight against basically any opponent. XD;

cripes now I wanna RP Slick and Flint to see who'd schmooze the other first rofl
Well Jor just ends up havign a hissy fit then slithers off to his nest of lingerie to skulk

HEY HEY, build doesn't mean everything. Flexibility has major pros in wrestling, especially when you could bend farther than your opponent to grab 'em
I should know, I had to learn a different style of wrestling to account for my lack up upper body strength compared to the guys. cool
I feel like it wouldn't even be a fight, at that stage XDD Flint takes well to people trying to schmooze him, he just plays the game right back to see how receptive they are. If someone tries to charm him and he can't charm them back instead he becomes intrigued. It becomes more fun for him. He's a butt. rofl

At least he's got the nest of lingerie to get comfortable in, then...? XD

Yeah, that was definitely something they focused on at my school...but I am not terribly flexible either. sweatdrop I ended up doing marching band instead, because if there's one thing my short barrel body can do very well, it's carry a set of drums on my shoulders :'D
LOOOOOL xD You say it like it's a foregone conclusion

Yes Jor is a klepto snake and often steals lingerie from daring ladies who spend a night with Slick, hahaha.
User Image

oooohh that still sounds pretty awesome, drumming and hitting things emotion_kirakira

Esper : So that's where my bra went... stare

Bwhahaha. XD Shoulda been Raaaaazzzz. Such lulz.

Esper would probably love trolling around with Slick and Flint. Or popcorn as they go though their antics. XD

Demonic Lover

Oh Flint!, good luck C: <3
I didn't know you were going for a golden ticket~

Hellboy's horns * O* <333

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Zero Dream

Esper : So that's where my bra went... stare

Bwhahaha. XD Shoulda been Raaaaazzzz. Such lulz.

Esper would probably love trolling around with Slick and Flint. Or popcorn as they go though their antics. XD
rofl
this sounds like an awkward threesome foursome pic rofl

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
SuccuViv
Oh Flint!, good luck C: <3
I didn't know you were going for a golden ticket~

Hellboy's horns * O* <333
I just started a few days ago, so it's all good! Thank you <3 Hopefully I can come up with an offer that stands a chance against some of these other offers... sweatdrop

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
rofl yes
COMPLETELY SEETHED
and he wouldn't know how to deal with it lol

hehe, it really should be, as it's Jor's bread and butter. He makes everyone either hate him completely, break down and cry, or love him. He trolls with a passion and gives zero ******** about it.

I should probably sleep I was supposed to go to sleep....awhile ago redface

Not sure how the belt pose would look, aside from accidentally impaling your wrists all the time , but the leg pose sounds really awesome emotion_kirakira
I feel like he'd want to punch Flint for it...and then the cycle would continue rofl Flint can be dastardly without really meaning to, sometimes.

He's a snake, why should he give a ******** about it? XD

I hope you slept >_>

I'm honestly not sure about the belt either, but I'm just tossing ideas around. Ideally I'd like to come up with 8 or 9 poses that I'd feel good about having, and then narrow it down to the 6 I like best from there. So far it's just a matter of coming up with useful ideas that's the issue. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff