31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
yeah you're right, I could try, usually it annoys me because I do bid on convinient items...but then timezone strikes in, I go to bed and can't defend my bid ¬¬ hahaha, happened to me 2 days ago.
Yeeeeeah...it usually works out that bidding ends around the time I take lunch break, so that's pretty convenient for me, but when it ends earlier/later than that it's near impossible to win anything >_>;
oh yes very convinient indeed! hahahaha, the time has to be right of course, but oh well c: you can't control everything >_>
It'd be pretty cool if I could though >_> <_< emotion_awesome

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
yeah you're right, I could try, usually it annoys me because I do bid on convinient items...but then timezone strikes in, I go to bed and can't defend my bid ¬¬ hahaha, happened to me 2 days ago.
Yeeeeeah...it usually works out that bidding ends around the time I take lunch break, so that's pretty convenient for me, but when it ends earlier/later than that it's near impossible to win anything >_>;
oh yes very convinient indeed! hahahaha, the time has to be right of course, but oh well c: you can't control everything >_>
all I have to say is: YAH DUUUUUUUUUUH
imagine emotion_dowant
total world domination
xD

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
imagine emotion_dowant
total world domination
xD
Life would be wonderful twisted

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
imagine emotion_dowant
total world domination
xD
Life would be wonderful twisted
or terrible depending on who ruled the world.
:B
hahahaha

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Beloved Stargazer

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
My trading pass is back o /

Beloved Stargazer

Flint Jakobs

s**t, you ended up in that whole mess too ?

I have no idea how the hell I dodged that bullet. I bought a rainbow smack dab while this whole thing went down.

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs

I have no idea how the hell I dodged that bullet. I bought a rainbow smack dab while this whole thing went down.
Yeah I did, somehow. It's funny though, because my gold total is the same, and my inventory's the same...so I guess that Angelic Halo I nabbed was the real deal, haha. Kind of a huge relief.

Beloved Stargazer

Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs

Yeah I did, somehow. It's funny though, because my gold total is the same, and my inventory's the same...so I guess that Angelic Halo I nabbed was the real deal, haha. Kind of a huge relief.

s**t, that's really lucky. I was really worried when people started talking about it. I guess they had suspicions on one of your trades and they turned out to be unfounded ?

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs

s**t, that's really lucky. I was really worried when people started talking about it. I guess they had suspicions on one of your trades and they turned out to be unfounded ?
Well, that's what's weird about it. Yesterday they told me that I actually was affected by it and that action would need to be taken, but today my trading pass is back and my inventory is untouched, so who knows? sweatdrop

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

dem halos 8'D

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
dem halos 8'D
Yus :'D If I were willing to give up my own halo to keep I'd be up to three for my offer. lol

I'm going to be so broke if/when I get this ticket though... emo

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
dem halos 8'D
Yus :'D If I were willing to give up my own halo to keep I'd be up to three for my offer. lol

well if following your pixel dreams means you become broke, it's worth it, right?

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
dem halos 8'D

well if following your pixel dreams means you become broke, it's worth it, right?
Definitely. :'D I'm trying to bounce back as best I can here, I'm up to almost half a tril gold pure again, so maybe I won't be as broke as I could be. rofl Anything for my mohawk, though scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff