17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody
I'd love to see you in the hair salon. rofl You'd make Vanessa blush with your manliness.
xd thank you

I'd like to make more than just her blush, ifyaknowwhatImean emotion_dealwithit

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

Ohhohoho emotion_yatta emotion_awesome
Have you considered a Lapis ticket for art too?
I am not sure if there are still any Emerald tickets out there.
I hope you get one, I'd love to see you there, honestly.

I have considered it but they were mostly in the hands of particular individuals I have no interest in buying from

but there's an appeal of being in shops that lapis lacks. redface

the recent ask the admin had said that there would be more project tickets released, and the master ticket thingy from club verge does drop emerald tickets

so really it's a matter of time and hoping I have enough funds @______@

I think the randomness of the mystery ticket is scary.
$900 for a RANDOM chance at one of the highly prized tickets.
Like, was $900 not enough to put an actual gold ticket in there?
The plat and emerald tickets I'm afraid are going to be the rarer ones...
The mini/baby and rainbow tickets are not worth $900 o.o

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Loveparody
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody
I'd love to see you in the hair salon. rofl You'd make Vanessa blush with your manliness.
xd thank you

I have considered it but they were mostly in the hands of particular individuals I have no interest in buying from

the recent ask the admin had said that there would be more project tickets released, and the master ticket thingy from club verge does drop emerald tickets

mmm the only ticket that I don't want are probably the baby, but I'd still use it for something I'd want.

Rainbow still is pretty valuable, I tried talking to a couple of sellers and got brushed off with halo + 1.6T+ other things offer, even when I included DJs.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody
xd thank you

mmm the only ticket that I don't want are probably the baby, but I'd still use it for something I'd want.

Rainbow still is pretty valuable, I tried talking to a couple of sellers and got brushed off with halo + 1.6T+ other things offer, even when I included DJs.

I was told that the Rainbow ticket is like 12~T worth. At least in a stream I was in at the time last night.
I'd use up the baby ticket (or platinum) to make my dream horns.
(Gaia doesn't have the exact horns that I want)

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Loveparody
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody

I was told that the Rainbow ticket is like 12~T worth. At least in a stream I was in at the time last night.

it's been all over the place

someone wanted 27T worth

others wanted 15T worth

my friend paid 10T for a golden ticket not too long ago

I don't even know at this point anymore, since you have hoarders of tickets to also deal with, and rainbows being one of them.

statistically speaking, for me at least, the mystery ticket has the best chance of pulling something I really want.
>emerald
>ruby
>rainbow

I'd still be down for a mini-golden, tho.

but since I can't even afford the base price of a rainbow without scrapping my dreams of getting an emerald completely, it's all wishful thinking

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody

it's been all over the place

someone wanted 27T worth

others wanted 15T worth

my friend paid 10T for a golden ticket not too long ago

I don't even know at this point anymore, since you have hoarders of tickets to also deal with, and rainbows being one of them.

statistically speaking, for me at least, the mystery ticket has the best chance of pulling something I really want.
>emerald
>ruby
>rainbow

I'd still be down for a mini-golden, tho.

but since I can't even afford the base price of a rainbow without scrapping my dreams of getting an emerald completely, it's all wishful thinking
The mystery ticket doesn't spawn an Emerald ticket, not to be a downer. Just thought you oughta know. :/

"Open for a chance to win a random Project Ticket! Contains a chance to win a Rainbow, Ruby, Platinum, Lapis, Baby and Mini-Golden Ticket." <- that's the description in Club Verge.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Flint Jakobs
The mystery ticket doesn't spawn an Emerald ticket, not to be a downer. Just thought you oughta know. :/

"Open for a chance to win a random Project Ticket! Contains a chance to win a Rainbow, Ruby, Platinum, Lapis, Baby and Mini-Golden Ticket." <- that's the description in Club Verge.

oh damn, thanks for the heads up!!!! Welp at least I know what not to try for, even if I could XD

Beloved Stargazer

Actually Raz pointed something out to me today and I don't know if it got cleared up or not...

User Image

...wait a second...than banner shows:
Rainbow
Golden
Lapis
Ruby
Baby

But the description says:
Rainbow
Platinum
Lapis
Ruby
Baby
Mini-Golden

All I'm thinking is...did they decide to swap out the platinum for golden or...what? gonk

WHAT IT DROPS, NOBODY KNOWS !

Feels weird to me to have all three goldens in there so im betting on the item desctiption... And yeah, if I ever decided to go for this I'.d be after the plat.

Just.... I'd really prefer to know which ticket is most common first. If it's the rainbow then the win gaia is probably more worth it as you get so much more stuff.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Zero Dream
Just.... I'd really prefer to know which ticket is most common first. If it's the rainbow then the win gaia is probably more worth it as you get so much more stuff.
yes

though hopefully if it's rainbow the price might go down??????/

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zero Dream
Oh, how weird! Part of me wishes it were the banner, since that'd mean a better chance of a Golden Ticket surfacing, but somehow I doubt that, heh.

I'd assume the Rainbow or Lapis is the most common, since it only requires recoloring of one item (or one artwork created and it's done), but I guess who knows? The previous ticket spawns definitely had Rainbow as the most common, so there's that...

Beloved Stargazer

Sorry loves, had to beat my computer into submission there

Slick Southpaw
Zero Dream
yes

though hopefully if it's rainbow the price might go down??????/

Maaaayyyyybbbeeeeeeeeeee but I wouldn't hold my breath, tbh. This s**t is crazy right now

Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream
Oh, how weird! Part of me wishes it were the banner, since that'd mean a better chance of a Golden Ticket surfacing, but somehow I doubt that, heh.

I'd assume the Rainbow or Lapis is the most common, since it only requires recoloring of one item (or one artwork created and it's done), but I guess who knows? The previous ticket spawns definitely had Rainbow as the most common, so there's that...

I personally feel like it would kind of redundant to make both the win gaia and the mystery ticket drop rainbows as their most common drops. I mean at that point if you're more or less sure to get a rainbow, you can pay 100$ more and get an halo, Djs, and a shitton of wings ? I think ? So... On chances alone it seems like it would be more adventagous to bypass the m,ystery ticket. Even if, say, your name is Slick and you are praying to the serpent overlords for a ruby tickets, win gaia will give you more stuff toward questing for one ?

But hey, gaia has done sillier stuff before.

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zero Dream
I personally feel like it would kind of redundant to make both the win gaia and the mystery ticket drop rainbows as their most common drops. I mean at that point if you're more or less sure to get a rainbow, you can pay 100$ more and get an halo, Djs, and a shitton of wings ? I think ? So... On chances alone it seems like it would be more adventagous to bypass the m,ystery ticket. Even if, say, your name is Slick and you are praying to the serpent overlords for a ruby tickets, win gaia will give you more stuff toward questing for one ?

What really needs to happen is that Slick needs to get a Win Gaia bundle, get a Golden Ticket, and then sell it to me so what's in my offer can be put toward his cool

Beloved Stargazer

Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream

What really needs to happen is that Slick needs to get a Win Gaia bundle, get a Golden Ticket, and then sell it to me so what's in my offer can be put toward his cool

I agree with this flawless plan 100%

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream

Speaking of which, holy crap what just happened to my offer burning_eyes

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream

I third or already seconded this notion emotion_bigheart

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items