Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
So, change of idea. Instead of making an item for myself, I'd rather make an item that'd be novelty, cute, and outright silly enough.

Your avatar shoved into a cupcake.

THE ITEM

The idea is inspired by a friend (Betsey-chan) being a baker, and I found that we have an outright lack of items where we are actually inserted into pastries or desserts. So - why not.

The item itself would look a lot better than this picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The idea would be that the top half of the avatar would be visible. Legs down would not be. Pants would stay equipped, however, as going pantsless into a cupcake is just unsanitary.

Yes, the cupcake will be frosted. I'm thinking a regular chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting and rainbow sprinkles. There would be a hidden pose, yes, but I'm going to save that for much later when I get the funds to get the Baby Ticket.

I have 382b and an OMG and a few other items ready as collateral

Aurora the th0t

I really like this idea, so I decided to try a shot at drawing it.... sorry if it isn't to your particular liking sweatdrop I feel like the frosting/wrapping could be many different colors than what I chose, this is just what I did for drawing it...

User Image

I hope you can get your ticket, I would definitely wear one! smile

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Well, at least the Average Buy Price for Baby is correct for once. The ticket is worth 400b at the most. I have well over that. Let's do this.
Mini's ABP is at 6b (which is odd)

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand let's ******** do this. Anyone who wants to supply images that'd help make this look, I dunno, cooler, you're welcome to.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

ohh oh as long as the arms aren't horribly slimming, I'm good. Cos it sucks when something looks only good on the female base

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Slick Southpaw
ohh oh as long as the arms aren't horribly slimming, I'm good. Cos it sucks when something looks only good on the female base
I'm going in a radically different direction

Fuzzy Explorer

Cecilia Davidson
Slick Southpaw

Whoooo

Well your ABP is gonna be jacked because those were prices of tickets sold during the glitch were the RIG spouted out oodles of tickets. Some were already sold on the MP before s**t got taken care of

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Slick Spiderbro
Cecilia Davidson
Slick Southpaw

Whoooo

Well your ABP is gonna be jacked because those were prices of tickets sold during the glitch were the RIG spouted out oodles of tickets. Some were already sold on the MP before s**t got taken care of
1T is still far too much for a SINGLE-pose. I mean, come on.

Fuzzy Explorer

Cecilia Davidson
Slick Spiderbro
Cecilia Davidson
Slick Southpaw

Whoooo

Not arguing with you there, I mean, look at the A. Halo or the DJs >_>

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Slick Spiderbro
Cecilia Davidson
Slick Spiderbro
Cecilia Davidson
Slick Southpaw

Whoooo

I mean - these 'll be really low-quality limited items at best. Why ******** A TICKET for that?

Fuzzy Explorer

Cecilia Davidson
Slick Spiderbro
Cecilia Davidson
Slick Spiderbro
Cecilia Davidson
Slick Southpaw

Whoooo

I mean - these 'll be really low-quality limited items at best. Why ******** A TICKET for that?

....I found my one pose limited item to be quite well made (I don't really count dolls as poses)...

and my recolor was made very well

I think it largely depends on the artist

I don't agree with inflation of item or hoarding these types of items

but I do think you're missing the point on the desire and the quality that can occur

High-functioning Pie-Maker

21,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Nerd 50
I'm in! I'd also like to offer some incentive to those who help out.

In the form of topping a sugary confection like suggested~

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Slick Spiderbro
Cecilia Davidson
Slick Spiderbro
Cecilia Davidson
Slick Spiderbro

Whoooo

....I found my one pose limited item to be quite well made (I don't really count dolls as poses)...

and my recolor was made very well

I think it largely depends on the artist

I don't agree with inflation of item or hoarding these types of items

but I do think you're missing the point on the desire and the quality that can occur
I am not missing the point entirely. I just really don't think a ONE-POSE that isn't going to be as rare as an early MC should be that highly valued.

Either way, I'm gonna see what I can do to buy this damn ticket.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Betsey-chan
I'm in! I'd also like to offer some incentive to those who help out.

In the form of topping a sugary confection like suggested~
I'm not sure THIS particular thread would be the right place to offer such an incentive. However, I'm not averse to it : 3

Sexy Demon

19,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cecilia Davidson
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand let's ******** do this. Anyone who wants to supply images that'd help make this look, I dunno, cooler, you're welcome to.

I really like this idea, so I decided to try a shot at drawing it.... sorry if it isn't to your particular liking sweatdrop I feel like the frosting/wrapping could be many different colors than what I chose, this is just what I did for drawing it...

User Image

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Aurora the th0t

User Image

that looks so stupid I need 30

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out