Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
buncy
do a pokemon event! we can get some knock off pokeballs, or you could do use the new clothes for the trainers from Omega ruby and alpha sapphire
I would, but sadly we only get a 1-pose item ;3;
so if it was Pokemon itd probably be a Pokeball knockoff to replace the Submarine Capsule xD

Impassioned Misfit

Hmmm. Obviously, you know I'm huge into SPN, but the idea of an Organization XIII cloak really has me on. There are a fair amount of SPN items, already - and as much as I adore the ideas you have listed, I think, for the most part, there are decent enough alternatives for them, whereas I can't really think of any good Org XIII coats.

The forum event could be collecting hearts to power an analogue of Kingdom Hearts! Depending on the scale of the event, the NPC could be a Xemnas- or Xehanort- or even Ansem Seeker of Darkness-like Corenaught (instead of 'Nobody') summoning Sansheart (instead of "Heartless", from Keytarblade) for you to defeat. "Kingdom" could be "Dominion" or "Monarchy" or something? You get the item as being welcomed into their ranks when you hit the max amount of hearts collected. As to the manner of collection... Maybe the quotebots post around in threads, and however many you have in yours every hour is how you get them? Keep an active thread in the appropriate forum and you're sure to get a bunch?

Or, theme-wise for your idea... how cool would it be to have some sort of avatar change for the people converted? Like they had with the magic school creatures thingie mini-event a year or two ago, where being converted changes how your avatar displays unitl the event is over or you get it changed back?

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hi-Potion
buncy
do a pokemon event! we can get some knock off pokeballs, or you could do use the new clothes for the trainers from Omega ruby and alpha sapphire
so if it was Pokemon itd probably be a Pokeball knockoff to replace the Submarine Capsule xD

1 pose? well poop. so does that mean if you were to do a pokeball you could only hold in one way or do you get all of the hand poses?

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
buncy
Hi-Potion
buncy

1 pose? well poop. so does that mean if you were to do a pokeball you could only hold in one way or do you get all of the hand poses?
I think all the hand poses would be okay? I'd have to ask~
Tuken
Are you going to tell everyone when the event is going to be, or will it be a surprise when it happens? Do you have a idea of when you will have your event?

I would like to know this too.

At the end of the day, if it was just another unoriginal fandom, it won't hurt Gaia. It's just a one day event with a single pose item after all. Couldn't be more worthless than that! xd

Shameless Streaker

I like 1. and 2. of Supernatural. I'll be fine with anything though; as long it isn't another "Quote the Disease" event cry

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
The Moonlight Densetsu
I like 1. and 2. of Supernatural. I'll be fine with anything though; as long it isn't another "Quote the Disease" event cry
Sadly, I think thats the extent of what a mini-event is ;3;

Shameless Streaker

Hi-Potion
The Moonlight Densetsu

Yeah you're probably right, I assume the coding for it must be simple. lol
Only other thing I could think that would work is kinda like what they did for the easter event when it was a collection event. (collecting eggs on the screen)...and that you would have to collect something for which team you're on

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
The Moonlight Densetsu
Hi-Potion
The Moonlight Densetsu

Yeah you're probably right, I assume the coding for it must be simple. lol
Only other thing I could think that would work is kinda like what they did for the easter event when it was a collection event. (collecting eggs on the screen)...and that you would have to collect something for which team you're on
nah i dislike collecting events xD I always ignore them
I might just make it a "quote versus" event in a hot topic ;w;

Lemme see what I can get away with xD

Vegan

16,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
Godstiel Rises
Hi-Potion
Godstiel Rises
I am all for a Supernatural event, but there are already ways to make demon eyes even without an item.
Just use Rookie's Pursuit(His Handsome Face) and basically any item to make a nice cocky eye combination.
So I'm in favor of a Mark of Cain w/ First Blade item.

Your avatar breaks my heart

I'm glad you know who it is.
It's kind of why I'm so in favor of a Mark of Cain First Blade combo.
Though Sam/Dean hair is imperative as well.
If only we could have two event items.

(I'M JUST CASUALLY BUTTING HERE)
who is it? .w.

Gatekeeper

18,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Gerard Gay
Godstiel Rises
Hi-Potion
Godstiel Rises
I am all for a Supernatural event, but there are already ways to make demon eyes even without an item.
Just use Rookie's Pursuit(His Handsome Face) and basically any item to make a nice cocky eye combination.

who is it? .w.

This was said in regards to a different avatar I have.
This one is original, but the one me and Hi-Potion refer to is a Demon Dean cosplay.

Vegan

16,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
Godstiel Rises
Gerard Gay
Godstiel Rises
Hi-Potion
Godstiel Rises

who is it? .w.

This was said in regards to a different avatar I have.
This one is original, but the one me and Hi-Potion refer to is a Demon Dean cosplay.

ohhhh, nice :3

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~~

WHY a fandom? Why not something original. Oh well, not my ticket to waste. :/

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Doom Lemons
~~

You little brat xD
HOW is that a waste?
I like cosplay.
I like my fandoms and I like sharing my fandoms with people.
What would be original? Humans Vs Aliens? Heroes Vs. Villains? Werewolves and Vampires? Gaia-based?
Wow, such original.
Very idea.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hi-Potion
Doom Lemons
~~

You little brat xD
HOW is that a waste?
I like cosplay.
I like my fandoms and I like sharing my fandoms with people.
What would be original? Humans Vs Aliens? Heroes Vs. Villains? Werewolves and Vampires? Gaia-based?
Wow, such original.
Very idea.

~~

Yay... supernatural. *yaaawn. razz

And the vs s**t is played out. I dunno something with grunnies. They need their turn again. Personally I hate diedrich, but Hassli's got the right idea.

sarcastic a**. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces