Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
gonk

Woulda been nice to wait, I dunno... maybe a week... before doing something like this. emotion_omnomnom

I'ma never make an item, and I'ma never work with Louie. I've come to terms with this.

Project Forget This.

emotion_donotwant

DIS PEAR, SO DELICIOUS.

*Straightens up* So... you playin'? You not? You upset? How you doin'?

Magical Senshi

30,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
i wish to be rich just so i can play this crying
i hate u so much gaia why
dis pear is tasty

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zetsuboushita!

Devoted Regular

Can't afford to play :/
I have great ideas for an item set ugh Dx

Time-traveling Gatekeeper

:T Maaaan... I will always wish my heart away for a Golden Ticket. Even sell my soul, but this? I now know what hell feels like... what it tastes like.... what it looks like... it is the Project bundles... Every one of those lil bags is its own gateway to hell where nothing but sadness awaits.

After Project Couture 2 I officially came to terms with the fact that I will never have a Golden Ticket... So I will just lurk patiently to see if anyone comes up with items I'll just buy

⌐.⌐ IF only they waited a bit before starting this new project... I want to see the first batch of items all come out before more.

Lavish Vampire

14,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
I have no desire for any of the tickets, so I'll promise you this, if I play any and by some miracle win a ticket (let alone all three), I will send them all to you.

Tipsy Kitten

emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke
^basically my emotions right now

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
pumped up kix
emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke
^basically my emotions right now

All the barfs.

*Zen*

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Asgoodasdead
I have no desire for any of the tickets, so I'll promise you this, if I play any and by some miracle win a ticket (let alone all three), I will send them all to you.

I heart U, man.

But if you do play and end up getting a ticket you should sell it and buy all the things you want, I wouldn't want you missing out on a chance to clear off your Wishlist (or close to), you know?

Lavish Vampire

14,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Cotton Candy Panic
Asgoodasdead

I heart U, man.

But if you do play and end up getting a ticket you should sell it and buy all the things you want, I wouldn't want you missing out on a chance to clear off your Wishlist (or close to), you know?

heart

Nah, I'd rather give it to a friend then sell it, and why not the one who has been trying to get one since they came out. I figure that you would want the Emerald one the most, but I know you want the gold one just as much, and I don't have an item planned out, xD.
I made myself vow to never open them again after having terrible luck with Dolled Up,I always sell them now.

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Asgoodasdead
Cotton Candy Panic
Asgoodasdead

I heart U, man.

heart

Nah, I'd rather give it to a friend then sell it, and why not the one who has been trying to get one since they came out. I figure that you would want the Emerald one the most, but I know you want the gold one just as much, and I don't have an item planned out, xD.

I gots plans for all three, but the platinum would really just be if I couldn't get a golden one.

I'd feel bad that the item wouldn't be in a shop with the platinum. It'd be hard chosing which Louie fangirls to give one of the dolls to (the accessory pose would be a Louie hugging pillow as you may have seen me saying in the GCD thread). I have a couple on my friends list that I know would love it, though heart

emotion_kirakira And I hate to say, a chibi me would be adorable, hehe.

Of course my cotton candy kitten idea would only be for golden ticket, since that I definitely wouldn't be able to handle the stress of figuring out who to give it to.

But yeah, from obsessive fangirl stance, Emerald would be the ultimate icing on the cake. Oh... Louie... eehehehe... whee aaaaah could he stand being so close to Panic for a month? I wonder. Oh, surely there'd be no way he could hold his love for her back...

eek

*Slinks away*

Lavish Vampire

14,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Cotton Candy Panic
Asgoodasdead
Cotton Candy Panic
Asgoodasdead

I heart U, man.

heart

I gots plans for all three, but the platinum would really just be if I couldn't get a golden one.

I'd feel bad that the item wouldn't be in a shop with the platinum. It'd be hard chosing which Louie fangirls to give one of the dolls to (the accessory pose would be a Louie hugging pillow as you may have seen me saying in the GCD thread). I have a couple on my friends list that I know would love it, though heart

emotion_kirakira And I hate to say, a chibi me would be adorable, hehe.

Of course my cotton candy kitten idea would only be for golden ticket, since that I definitely wouldn't be able to handle the stress of figuring out who to give it to.

But yeah, from obsessive fangirl stance, Emerald would be the ultimate icing on the cake. Oh... Louie... eehehehe... whee aaaaah could he stand being so close to Panic for a month? I wonder. Oh, surely there'd be no way he could hold his love for her back...

eek

*Slinks away*

xD, see I have no plans like you do, so they would be better in your hands. The only one that has even slightly caught my interest is the emerald ticket, and that was only a slight nudge to my imagination. Better for you to be near Louie, than for me to be near Ian. rofl

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Asgoodasdead

xD, see I have no plans like you do, so they would be better in your hands. The only one that has even slightly caught my interest is the emerald ticket, and that was only a slight nudge to my imagination. Better for you to be near Louie, than for me to be near Ian. rofl

I think Jayce Reinhardt would eat your soul if you went near Ian anyway sweatdrop

Lavish Vampire

14,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Cotton Candy Panic
Asgoodasdead

I think Jayce Reinhardt would eat your soul if you went near Ian anyway sweatdrop

LOL See!? Better for you to get Louie! (besides, I'm far too shy to have an NPC based off my avi.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff