Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Victory

I know the Yellow guy El whats ever won, and one that had a Supernatural Reference sold like hot cakes. Can someone link past winning items maybe?

Cottontail

gaia_star

So far it's just been El Guapo, Wayward Son, and The Legend of Castle Town.
I think there are a few more on the way, but I'm not positive how many, exactly.

I reaaally hope there are more winners this round than the last one! But the odds
are lookin' pretty rough...

gaia_star

Angelic Victory

Funshine-chan

gaia_star

I think there are a few more on the way, but I'm not positive how many, exactly.

I reaaally hope there are more winners this round than the last one! But the odds

gaia_star

I wish the Rewards for getting Gaia cash for free where... Easier. I mean, I love the whole free thing, but, I cant get dirt for 60 Gaia Cash in the cash shop D: If I had one bundle, I could Open it, Or sell it...

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
Funshine-chan

gaia_star

gaia_star

I sort of get the feeling the odds have actually been lowered, since they upped it to double chances already and they're selling 80 packs. Not cool.

I also honestly wasn't expecting them to be re-releasing the Ticket so soon after the last, particularly since only three of the items have been released. I know of at least three more designs that were approved from the last.

Angelic Victory

Kotton Belle
Funshine-chan

gaia_star

gaia_star

I sort of get the feeling the odds have actually been lowered, since they upped it to double chances already and they're selling 80 packs. Not cool.

I also honestly wasn't expecting them to be re-releasing the Ticket so soon after the last, particularly since only three of the items have been released. I know of at least three more designs that were approved from the last.

I'd do something Fire-fly themes. Maybe have Rivers knives, and Ma;s brown coat, And have a pole in the chest poke out the other side, and a leaf on the wind...

Cottontail

Eldyna

I wish the Rewards for getting Gaia cash for free where... Easier. I mean, I love the whole free thing, but, I cant get dirt for 60 Gaia Cash in the cash shop D: If I had one bundle, I could Open it, Or sell it...

gaia_star

The only neat rewards I've ever been able to get were point for signing up for
Hulu, and then later on, signing up for Gamefly. I don't think those offers exist
anymore though, which is rather unfortunate cat_sad

Gaia is really becoming P2P, just like the new fad of app games on smartphones.
They always want you to shell out a little moolah for premium items. Gaia is
getting pretty expensive though; I started out on this site when I was 13, and
short of the generosity of the community, and this point I don't think any kid
would be able to make enough gold to get nice items around here. This site
is evolving into something completely different than it was before, but I guess
that's just what it has to do to survive.

gaia_star

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
Eldyna
Kotton Belle
Funshine-chan

gaia_star

gaia_star

I'd do something Fire-fly themes. Maybe have Rivers knives, and Ma;s brown coat, And have a pole in the chest poke out the other side, and a leaf on the wind...

The item Overlander Duster is based off Firefly, and I think there's at least one other item too.

Cottontail

Kotton Belle

gaia_star

That's what I was thinking, too. When I first saw the 80 pack, I got super excited and
bought one, then I slowly realized after opening them all, that this must mean the chances
are going to be slim to none for the Golden Ticket this time cat_crying

I'm hoping they run another sell and triple the chances like last time...I will bite if they
do, heheh cat_xp emotion_bigheart

gaia_star

Angelic Victory

Funshine-chan
Eldyna

gaia_star

The only neat rewards I've ever been able to get were point for signing up for
Hulu, and then later on, signing up for Gamefly. I don't think those offers exist
anymore though, which is rather unfortunate cat_sad

Gaia is really becoming P2P, just like the new fad of app games on smartphones.
They always want you to shell out a little moolah for premium items. Gaia is
getting pretty expensive though; I started out on this site when I was 13, and
short of the generosity of the community, and this point I don't think any kid
would be able to make enough gold to get nice items around here. This site
is evolving into something completely different than it was before, but I guess
that's just what it has to do to survive.

gaia_star

Don't forget people who run this site cant live on cup ramen forever.

I got on the site in about 07, Before Gaia Cash was a thing, and had fun Forum RPing during the summer, Hell My english Teacher said my English was better because people HERE corrected my grammar and I don't mind when people do that. RP is not a foreign thing to me, Doing it on forums Was, and that helped up my english some, But then I got my own WoW Account and now Forum RP is slow, sluggish, and annoying. *Live action RP on WoW Or any MMORPG like that or anything like it is far superior TO forum RP.*

but, asides from now and then getting things from people Anonymously, Such as the panda hat last Project Couture Makes you have some faith in humanity. and Gaians, I nearly stopped breathing when I saw that item in my inventory. And all the other items I have are from smart selling items in the market place, and this time with the Easter wings I bought almost all of them, Asides from the lime green and 'yellow' wings.

*I kid you not, I have that hat, I may wear it around sometimes along with the hoodie and slippers, and the Pandy pack, I love pandas*

Angelic Victory

Kotton Belle
Eldyna
Kotton Belle
Funshine-chan

gaia_star

gaia_star

The item Overlander Duster is based off Firefly, and I think there's at least one other item too.

Ah I see, But where would you get it O.o?

Cottontail

Eldyna

I got on the site in about 07, Before Gaia Cash was a thing, and had fun Forum RPing during the summer, Hell My english Teacher said my English was better because people HERE corrected my grammar and I don't mind when people do that. RP is not a foreign thing to me, Doing it on forums Was, and that helped up my english some, But then I got my own WoW Account and now Forum RP is slow, sluggish, and annoying. *Live action RP on WoW Or any MMORPG like that or anything like it is far superior TO forum RP.*

but, asides from now and then getting things from people Anonymously, Such as the panda hat last Project Couture Makes you have some faith in humanity. and Gaians, I nearly stopped breathing when I saw that item in my inventory. And all the other items I have are from smart selling items in the market place, and this time with the Easter wings I bought almost all of them, Asides from the lime green and 'yellow' wings.

*I kid you not, I have that hat, I may wear it around sometimes along with the hoodie and slippers, and the Pandy pack, I love pandas*

gaia_star

Ahaha true~! cat_xd

How awesome! Roleplaying on forums like this really helped me
improve my grammar as well cat_3nodding I actually became very
interested in writing because of it! I remember Neopets was a huge
RP hub for me back in the day cat_whee emotion_bigheart

The community on Gaia really does make me believe that this site
has a lot of life left in it, and why I keep playing myself. It's actually
fun to be here, and I've come across some generous anon stories that have
blown my mind!! Like yours, that's just incredible someone gave you
a Panda Hat! I'm sure you deserved it cat_wink emotion_bigheart

gaia_star

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
Eldyna
Kotton Belle
Eldyna
Kotton Belle
Funshine-chan

gaia_star

gaia_star

Ah I see, But where would you get it O.o?

What do you mean, where? You can buy it in the MP here if any are put up or ask about it in the Wanted subforum of the Exchange. I can guarantee you have a better chance of buying that item than you do a Golden Ticket~

Angelic Victory

Funshine-chan
Eldyna

gaia_star

Ahaha true~! cat_xd

How awesome! Roleplaying on forums like this really helped me
improve my grammar as well cat_3nodding I actually became very
interested in writing because of it! I remember Neopets was a huge
RP hub for me back in the day cat_whee emotion_bigheart

The community on Gaia really does make me believe that this site
has a lot of life left in it, and why I keep playing myself. It's actually
fun to be here, and I've come across some generous anon stories that have
blown my mind!! Like yours, that's just incredible someone gave you
a Panda Hat! I'm sure you deserved it cat_wink emotion_bigheart

gaia_star

A long awaited Item I have wanted since Before it was even Reproduced back into the market. That thing has been on my wish list since i started Gaia infact. I even have one in Real life, Not much a looker as the In game one, but sill, a panda hat. I really want the Cream mini wings, but I wonder, If they have Gold angelic Mini wings, Why not Gold mini wings? O.o? Or black? Or do they exist and I'm not seeing them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff