Sex With A Blender
Has A Cunning Plan
Sex With A Blender
My Freakin Kidney

but... why?

So it can go with my username. ;n;

smile

LOL! Fair. XD

I want it so bad! I've been thinking a lot about what poses it would have. Like one where you're inside the blender and one where your legs look cut up like it was turned on, and a scared/in pain face, and an arm mod where it's pressing against the sides, and then just a little blender buddy you can hold and put on your head.

smile

Dude. I love it. I would totally buy that--or, depending on the price, put it in my wish list. You have my vote. 3nodding

The only problem is actually getting a golden ticket.

smile

I hear you. I would much rather Gaia take suggestions en masse from the community than this. Think of ALL the amazing ideas [like yours XD] that will probably never even be heard, let alone made, because they're SELLING the opportunity.

Alien Otaku

Has A Cunning Plan
Sex With A Blender
Has A Cunning Plan
Sex With A Blender
Has A Cunning Plan

LOL! Fair. XD

I want it so bad! I've been thinking a lot about what poses it would have. Like one where you're inside the blender and one where your legs look cut up like it was turned on, and a scared/in pain face, and an arm mod where it's pressing against the sides, and then just a little blender buddy you can hold and put on your head.

smile

Dude. I love it. I would totally buy that--or, depending on the price, put it in my wish list. You have my vote. 3nodding

smile

I hear you. I would much rather Gaia take suggestions en masse from the community than this. Think of ALL the amazing ideas [like yours XD] that will probably never even be heard, let alone made, because they're SELLING the opportunity.

That's not going to happen because they can't make money on that.

smile

Dapper Bibliophile

27,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sex With A Blender
Has A Cunning Plan
Sex With A Blender
Has A Cunning Plan
Sex With A Blender
Has A Cunning Plan

LOL! Fair. XD

smile

smile

That's not going to happen because they can't make money on that.

smile

Sadly this is entirely true. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas