Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitive Nymph

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
First off let me just say that I'm an on-off Gaian. Not on this account mind. I stopped using my old account to the point of giving it to a friend. I made a new account and here we are.
I don't play everyday, sometimes not for weeks, but I browse when I can and when I have the time. I like to buy RIGs/MCs/EIs when I'm around because I often like the artwork. However i sometimes find myself selling them, thus making the majority of my gold income.

Then along came Project Couture 2.
Jesus.
After buying a pack of 80 ( A recent pay rise at work had a hand in my little spending ), opening them all left me with a package of select 'rares' and few commons and a staggering 527 million gold. ( Don't get me wrong, it's nice having so much gold, but DAMN. )

At first I thought that the marketplace had some errors as many older 'common' items were selling for a couple million. Odd. Now I see. With this websites vast user base, many would have purchased the bundle. Everyone getting practically billions for each bundle? ********.

I really hope this is simply an error on Gaia's part. Some silly mistake. Otherwise, this websites economy has gone to literally hell. More so than before.

Please fix?

- Ed
It's been like this since I came back and I came back last November - December. And it has gotten worse. When I logged on one day after I came back, the mp prices tripled or more over night. It was just crazy.

Inquisitive Nymph

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
It's really quite something. It concerns me how so few people seem to care. Maybe I'm late to the party?

Sparkly Bear

It's been like this for months, worse each day lol. maybe its your on-off log-ins that made you missed the massive inflation. Its mainly due to gold generators which a lot of us hate hmm.

Inquisitive Nymph

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Well frankly its just too much now. Items that were one several thousand are now several million. How is that just? I call bull. I feel so bad for new starters who don't have the money or the permission to buy GC items and make millions in a few clicks. Simple uncommons are forever out of reach..

Aged Hoarder

Go to the Gaia Community Discussion. It's...all we talk about, really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff